Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Venkataiah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G VenkataiahYour feedback matters!
Hi, Maine hand practise(Masturbation) kafi zyada kiya hai ab meri eyes ko bliking zydaa ho rahi hai aur back pain ho raha hai Please suggets me mai kya karu.Please suggets mai back pain ke liye kya karu.
As I am not virgin I like dancing too much I do dance bhangra haryanvi daily as a exercise does it loosens my vagina.
Thyme herb belongs to the mint family. Apart from being a staple culinary ingredient, it is getting fast recognition for its medicinal benefits. Here are 13 topmost benefits of thyme -
1. Fights acne: When thyme is soaked in alcohol for several days, it turns tincture and attains antibacterial properties for fighting acne.
2. Lowers blood pressure: If thyme can be replaced with salt in foods, it will work effectively in lowering the heart rate.
3. Controls cough: Thyme oil mixed with ivy leaves is a wonderful natural remedy for cough, cold and even acute bronchitis.
4. Boosts immunity: Thyme comes loaded with nutrients like vitamin A, C, Manganese, Copper, Iron and fiber to help build body's immunity.
5. Helps in controlling pests: Thyme is added as a primary ingredient in many pesticides for controlling pests, virus and bacteria. Rub thyme leaves on your arms and legs and you will be safe from mosquito bites.
6. Improves mood: Thyme essential oil contains a substance called 'carvacrol'. This substance helps thyme in being used as an aromatic agent that renders many therapeutic uses.
7. Protects from cancer: Thyme extracts render protective effect on organs like colon and breast from cancer.
8. Treats yeast infection: Thyme essential oil can be applied over yeast infected areas (vagina and mouth) for quick relief.
9. Cures rheumatism: The diuretic properties of thyme oil can help in removal of toxins, which consequently improves the circulation and can cure rheumatism.
10. Strengthens cardiac muscles: Thyme has anti-spasmodic properties that make it eligible to be used for regulating the functioning of heart valves. It relieves heart from stress by smoothening veins and arteries.
11. Can help treat gas: Thyme is an effective carminative agent and can easily push gas downward for removal.
12. Uplifts low blood pressure: Thyme is a boon for those who often have plummeting blood pressure to save them from the sluggish lifestyle.
13. Kills virus: Thyme, in its various forms, holds immense antiviral potential and prevents the entry of the virus into the cell.
Pain in knee joint. When I sit folding the leg and when I stand after this position I feel lots of pain in my knee joint please advice me.
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 15 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
I just searched about the symptoms of depression. And every symptoms match with my symptoms. Therefore I know that I am suffering from depression. I am in class 12. I want to do best result. And want a bright career and thats why I have to study best. But I can not study. I feel dizzy irritating and hesitated most of the times. Nd my father can not understand that m suffering from any problem my mom also. They can not want to accept the fact that I am suffering from any problem. This problem start from when m in class 9.i had fight too much with my mom that time. Can not control my anger. Started crying most of the times, feels lonely, nobody is around without mom and dad. No amazing friend circle. If I start laughing once than I can not stop myself from laughing. thats why my friends all time tells me that I am mad, I have no work to do rather than laughing. What should I do please help.
Hysteroscopy is considered as a therapeutic modality and a valuable detection in the management or treatment of infertility. It is a process whereby a doctor checks the uterus cavity to treat the cause of abnormal menstrual bleeding which may be impeding chances of conception. It is performed with the help of a hysteroscope (a thin tube) inserted in the uterus to detect and examine the cervix (lower end of the uterus). Its role has changed and modified overtime.
Hysteroscopy is performed to find out certain causes of infertility; which may be:
Problem in the size or shape of the uterus.
Endometrial cancer (a cancer of the uterus).
Scar tissue in the uterus.
How and when to prepare for hysteroscopy?
The best time for hysteroscopy to be carried out is when one is not on her menstruating cycle.
Make sure not to insert tampons or use vaginal medicines 24 hours prior to the surgery.
An anesthetic will be given to relax you before hysteroscopy.
How is it performed?
The procedure begins with the administration of anesthesia.
The cervix will be widened (dilated) by the doctor to insert the hysteroscope.
The hysteroscope is then inserted into the uterus through the vaginal tract and the cervix.
The uterine cavity is expanded by the usage of carbon dioxide gas. The blood and mucus is then cleared. This is done once the hysteroscope is put into the uterine cavity.
The hysteroscope light allows the doctor to see and diagnose the problem in the uterine cavity by observing the openings of the fallopian tubes (tubes through which the eggs travel from ovaries to the uterus).
Expectations after the procedure:
You will have to be observed for a few hours before you are allowed to go home.
Post-surgery vaginal bleeding or cramping is also common.
In case carbon dioxide gas is used in the surgery, mild shoulder pain might be another botheration. However, it should subside within a day or two.
It is also completely normal to feel slightly sick or even have a few bouts of fainting.
Certain complications which might require medical attention are:
Heavy vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Acute abdominal pain
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!