Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. Veda Prakash
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. G. Veda PrakashYour feedback matters!
My neck is getting stiff and jaw, ear and half head ache is started with it. A severe headache takes place during night. This causes sleeplessness and huge pain in neck and head half portion. Please suggest some helpful solution and to whom I should consult either ortho, neuro or phisio.
Hello, I suffer from cervical spondylitis. Specifically a herniated disk between the c4 and c5. The pain goes down my left shoulder in to my ring and small finger. I also feel pain between my shoulder blades on the left side. Please suggest me what should I do to relieve me of this pain.
X ray report says spiky marginal osteophytes. Experience pain in left hand and sometimes left side head. Pls suggest the actual problem and probable treatment.
L am 31 years male professor. I am having a severe pain in my right knee. I tried pain relief oils, but its of no use. Please let me know what to do?
Hi I am suffering with scoliosis from long years. Is the scoliosis is completely curable? If yes, what is the treatment?
I am suffering from backache. It started 3 years back just after I slipped twice. Some times it pains severely. Pl advice?
Sir. I am 23 year old male. From last 2 days there is lot of gas formed in my body. I used eno 2-3 times but no relief also visited a doctor he gave medications but no improvement. This gas has induced a lot of high intensity pain in my legs specially in left leg. This pain is not constant it moves from thigh to feet. Sometimes I feel like screaming due to this. I have been suffering this from last 2-3 years. It occur only when I feel constipated. I don't know whom to consult or which specialist I should visit .I haven't slept properly from 2-3 days. This pain some times feel in waist and back side and sometime in arms. What type of pain is this.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.