Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G V Sathish ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair slowly slowly and I tried all shampoos and oil but it could not work can you tell me what can I do.
I am only 18, n I am very uncomfortable with my height. I am only 5" 2 and I want to increase my height upto more 3 inch. Is it possible. I need your suggestion asap. ! Thankyou.
I dnt use soap or face wash on my face .i use only water. But I use soap on my body. Smetym after bathing I feel itching on my face .what to do.
I have pain inthe middle of hip and back on right side, pain is very saviour if I sleep in straight position and I get up I can't even walk properly I feel like some of that part is dislocating while walking.
I am 76 years old. I have started having back pain since the last 2 years. I an doing exercises recommended by the therapist but the relief is only temporary. Is there any medicine which can help?
I am 21 years old. Mere jab constipation hota hai tb fresh hone ke time bht thoda sa blood aata hai or mera weight bi kam hua hai kuch months mai but koi pain ni hai or motion bi din mai ek hi baar jata hu. So pls btaiye kya ye ulcer hai?
Hello sir, my height is 5.4 feet, I wants to increase in my height, my age is 23 having 64 kg weight, is there any remedy available to improve in my height?
When I go to the toilet. I get a burning sensation during and for a short time afterwards in my anus. It is very painful. please suggest me any tablet to cure it.
Your good intention during intercourse might be to give your partner an intense orgasm, but orgasms aren’t something one can “give”. All you can do is make the conditions more favorable for the other person to have them by manipulating your moves.
Here are six ways in which you can orgasm better:
- Don’t skip the foreplay: Just like it is not a good idea to run a marathon without sufficient warm up, it isn’t advisable to skip or shorten the foreplay. Explore and find out and choose the right kinds of foreplay that take the arousal to great heights. Oral sex, clitoral stimulation and self-stimulation during sex are incredible in achieving a better climax.
- Experiment with edging: Try what we call 'edging'. That is, bring yourself close to climax, then stop short of reaching climax, and after a pause a few seconds, rebuild your arousal – again just close to climax. Repeat this until you can't hold any more and then come! The resulting orgasm is very intense and worth the effort.
- Try sex toys: Once in a while let a sex toy join the fun. Sex toys are useful in maximizing the pleasure levels during intercourse or solo.
- Use a lubricant: Don’t think that a lube just addresses the vaginal dryness and painful intercourse. Research shows that as many as 50% women get better orgasms when they use lubricants. The lubrication adds sensitivity to the genitals and helps get good orgasms.
- Target the C-spot: A lot of women have problems in getting orgasms during intercourse as the clitoris isn’t stimulated enough. The clitoris has the maximum number of nerve endings and during intercourse, clitoral contact is needed for most women to reach orgasm. Tip: Try out woman-on top, side-to-side and doggy style positions for clitoral stimulation. There are many more options too.
- Do not overlook the testes: Stroking your sack upwards right before getting an orgasm adds more power to the orgasms in men. The testes are tremendous pleasure points for a man and gently stroking them is useful in heightening the arousal which leads to a stronger orgasm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.