Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hello doctor. Suddenly today I got cold. I was fine yesterday. But suddenly I got cold that I can't even speak properly. please advice me wht medicine I should take n what I should eat.
Hello doctor my wife got her periods last month on 26th date now uptil mow she did not get her period its been late so wt food or wt shld can be done for getting the period. As it is not any pregnancy.
Regular visits to the dentist can help get confident smile back
I am a female of 34 years. Till 2 weeks back my hairs were nice and dry after wash but from last 2 weeks no matter how much I wash them hairs are greasy and oily in crown area. What should I do?
I am 20 Years old student. I have one problem. My problems night fall. In tha last six months. Pleas tell me solution and medicine name, Pleas help me soon as,
Hello sir, I am 33 years old, I do not have deep sleep in night every one hour I woke up. Can you tell me what should I do?
My leg has a problem that rheumatism over 2 years. I did not consult a doctor. What medicine I have to apply.
Hi my age 33.i am short tempered I want to control my anger I tried meditation but can't concentrate pls suggest some tablets.
My husband is having abnormal left hand during of his birth doctor was forcedly puggled his hand from mother womb which results to abnormal growth of hand (palm part is being effect fingers can't be stretched alone ).pls can he cured off from this pls give a way to get off this pblm.
Hi, I am suffering from body pain during body pain what can I do doctor my pain is very high thank you.
Acne vulgaris nodulocystic is my problem. And I consult with a dermatologist. He prescribed to have isotroin 20 mg .What are the side effects of this medicine. Is it advisable to have this medicine. My exams are coming up. Im really worried.
I am getting stomach pain. I consulted doctor he mentioned that pain is because of gas. L am using gelusil it is giving temporary relief please suggest me what is the best way to overcome this problem?
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.