Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. G. SuvarchalaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am a 23 years old female. My question is that my last period was skipped and it has been now about 40-45 days since I had my last period. Can you please tell me what has happened to me and is it normal sometimes missing the periods. I am very much stressed regarding this issue. Please guide me.
My wife as thyroid problem. That problem she is not show the interest about doing sex. And when Im doing the sex she feels bad and unhealthy and she can't breathe properly.
I got 3T Mamo done and below is the report. Could you help me on next steps? Mr. Morphology suggests Fibroadenoma within the upper inner quadrant of right breast at 1 o’clock position. BIRADS category 3.
I want to know that me and my gf did not have sex but I rubbed my penis near her vagina we are still vrgn. But for safety I gave her unwanted 72 on 3 Aug and her periods date was 5 aug but she did not get her periods on 5 aug but yesterday night she get slightly bleeding so please tell me is there anything to worry on 6th and 7th aug night she got slightly bleeding so please tell me when will her periods start please.
During sex I squeezed nipples of my partner, some milky type liquid came out. She was having pain before as well. Also she got pregnant and she took the abortion kit[Termipil kit] and she did bleed on the same night with blood clots came out. Please suggest what shall I do?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.
I had sex with my girlfriend without condom and she told me that she will take birth controlling pil after 15 days, My question is that do birth controlling pil will work even after 15 days of sex?
I had sex on 19 th day of my menstruation cycle without condom. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Here are some symptoms and causes of PCOS
Today we are here to discuss the most burning topic PCOS.
PCOS is the most common hormonal cause of female infertility. When a woman has PCOS she ultimately has the hormonal dysfunction which doesn't allow her ovaries to fully mature an egg. It's not that a woman with PCOS cannot become pregnant, it just takes longer. the majority of women with PCOS just can get pregnant naturally if they have a proper protocol or if they meet a health practitioner who is a best practitioner with the hormonal balances. Don't think that you are out of luck if just because you have got a diagnosis of PCOS.
The most common symptoms of which may be associated with PCOS are male pattern baldness, irregular or absent menstrual cycles or you can have a apple shaped body or you can have a male pattern baldness or you can have acne problem or you can have anxiety or depression or you can be struggling with your weight gain. So you don't need to be overweight to be diagnosed with PCOS. Just now discuss about the treatment part you have to practice regular exercise, practice stress management, try and lose weight. You need to bump up the antioxidants in your diet and follow the hormonal protocols. If you need to and also get your sugar levels tested just do remember that don't run after getting these goals overnight because that will be a stressful process and it will be counterproductive.
If you are suffering from such symptoms or you are struggling with your fertility issues you can visit your nearest gynecologist or you can visit me at my lybrate account at lybrate.com. You can chat with me, text me or video call me or you can visit me at my clinic at Goyal Medical Center at Vasant Vihar.
Doctor, I'm 29 married woman Doctor Mujhe kafi din se vomiting jesa lagta hai. Sar mai dard hota rheta hai. Back pain bhi hota hai weak ness bhi lagti hai. Aur mujhe vaginal white discharge bhi ho raha hai. please help me.
My husband is not interested in me any more he is just reaching 40 year, what to do how can i make him happy ?
I am 22 year old. I am having itching in my vaginal region from 10 days. Please suggest something to cure this problem.
Hello I am 24 years old female, it's been one year trying to get pregnant, visited gyno and she prescribed me some medicines and I am using medicines from 5 months and no pregnancy yet. I would like to ask you shall I continue this med course or I should quit becoz I can't contact the same doctor now so I want to go to other doctor for treatment and I on which day of my cycle would be better to visit for all the tests?
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.
गर्भावस्था के पहले तीन महीनों आपके बच्चे के विकास में सबसे महत्वपूर्ण चरण है। अपनी गर्भावस्था के दौरान, लेकिन विशेष रूप से पहले तीन महीनों के दौरान, शराब, दवाओं और दवाओं का उपयोग करने के बारे में सावधान रहें।
इसके अलावा, यदि आपने अपनी गर्भावस्था में काम करने की योजना बनाई है, तो आपको अपने कार्यस्थल का विश्लेषण करने के लिए कुछ समय निकालना होगा। आपको उन गतिविधियों का आकलन करना चाहिए जिन्हें आप दैनिक आधार पर शामिल करने जा रहे हैं, यह निर्धारित करने के लिए कि क्या कोई संभावित ख़तरे हैं जो आपके या आपके बच्चे के लिए हानिकारक हो सकते हैं।
निम्नलिखित जानकारी उन पदार्थों की रूपरेखा देती हैं जिन्हें गर्भावस्था के दौरान विशेष सावधानी बरतने की आवश्यकता होती है:
1. गर्भावस्था में कार्य संबंधी ख़तरे: यदि आपकी नौकरी या पर्यावरण के बारे में कोई चिंताएँ हैं, तो आपको अपने डॉक्टर से उन पर चर्चा करनी चाहिए ताकि वह आपको सलाह दे सकते हैं कि नौकरी जारी रखे या नहीं। यदि आपका काम का पर्यावरण उपयुक्त नहीं है, या यदि काम के दौरान किसी भी प्रकार के जोखिम में हो, अपने नियोक्ता से पूछें कि जब आप गर्भवती हो तो उस समय के लिए आपको वैकल्पिक नौकरी में स्थानांतरित कर सकते हैं।
त्वरित कार्यस्थल सुरक्षा जांच:
- क्या रसायन या तेल की कोई भागीदारी है?
- क्या आप जानवरों के साथ मिलकर काम करते हैं?
- क्या आपके काम में कोई अत्यधिक शारीरिक गतिविधि है?
- क्या विषाक्त अपशिष्ट और आयनियोजन विकिरणों का कोई जोखिम है?
2. लंबी अवधि के लिए खुद को ज़्यादा गरम न रखें: गर्भावस्था में आपके शरीर को गर्म करने से आपके बच्चे को विशेष रूप से पहले त्रैमासिक में हानिकारक हो सकता है, हालांकि कभी-कभी लंबे समय तक गर्म स्नान ठीक है, लेकिन नियमित आधार पर लंबे स्नान या सौना आपके पेट के ऊष्मायन के कारण हो सकता है और आपके बच्चे के विकास में महत्वपूर्ण गतिविधियों को बाधित कर सकता है।
3. यात्रा: असल में, आपकी गर्भावस्था के दौरान यात्रा में कोई समस्या नहीं होती है मुख्य बात जो विचार में आती है वह है, जब आप यात्रा के दौरान बिल्कुल भी नहीं हिलते हैं और सिर्फ दृढ़ता से बैठते हैं। चरण के दौरान निम्नलिखित बिंदुओं को ध्यान में रखा जाना चाहिए:
- सातवें महीने के बाद गर्भावस्था में विमान से यात्रा न करें।
- कार या ट्रेन द्वारा लंबी दूरी से बचें लंबी अवधि के लिए किसी स्थिति में प्रतिबंधित न होने का प्रयास करें।
- यदि आपको अंतरराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर यात्रा करना है, तो अपने डॉक्टर से इसके बारे में बात करें।
- 2 या 3 पहिया वाहन से यात्रा करना उचित नहीं है।
- आरामदायक जूते पहनें
4. गर्भावस्था में व्यायाम: यदि आपके पास एक सामान्य और सीधी गर्भावस्था है, तो व्यायाम केवल सुरक्षित ही नहीं बल्कि अनुशंसित है। बस किसी भी चिकित्सा चिंताओं के लिए पहले अपने चिकित्सक के साथ चर्चा कर लें।
नियमित शारीरिक गतिविधि अत्यधिक वजन को रोकने में मदद करती है और माता के रक्त शर्करा के स्तर, जिससे एक मुश्किल जन्म की संभावना बढ़ सकती है, को बढ़ने से रोकती है।
5. गर्भावस्था में भोजन: गर्भावस्था आंशिक रूप से आपकी प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को दबा देती है, जिससे आप खाना-संबंधी बीमारियों जैसे लिस्टरियोसिस और साल्मोनेला के प्रति अधिक संवेदनशील हो सकते हैं। हालांकि ऐसी बीमारियों से गर्भपात और समय से पहले श्रम जैसी जटिलताओं का सामना नहीं करना पड़ता है। लेकिन इसके परिणामस्वरूप उल्टी या दस्त आपके बच्चे की जरूरतों के पोषक तत्वों को प्राप्त करना कठिन बना सकते हैं।
खाद्य सुरक्षा चेकलिस्ट:
- सभी मांस, मुर्गी और मछली को अच्छी तरह से पकाना।
- जांच लें कि मांस खाना पकाने से पहले अच्छी तरह से डीफ़्रॉस्ट है या नहीं।
- सिर्फ पेस्टाइज्ड डेयरी उत्पादों को खाएं।
- संसाधित डेली-मीट और सॉफ्ट चीज से बचें।
- कैफीन या संबंधित उत्पादों को न लें
- शराब और तंबाकू के सेवन से बचें
Hello , I am married. Last week we take unprotected sex So I want know that how can we avoid pregnancy with medical operation. I want know which medicine should we take to stop pregnancy. Please help me.
Helo Dr. mujhe ye puchna tha ki jb periods aate hai toh uske kitne din tak pregnancy ho sakti hai nd kis day se count karte hai ki jisse pregnancy na ho.
I am 20 years girl today my periods have started, and tommorow m going with mah hubby. How to stop or delay periods for 3days.
Infertility : You are not alone
I meet many ladies everyday who are fighting with infertility. Some express their Desire to have kids and pain associated with infertility openly and some are shy to share anything. People make allowances for all sorts of grief. Infertility is a loss of staggering proportions. A feeling of being incomplete, A feeling of deep emptiness from Inside ....
Those brave ladies who experience it, it can be deep , incomprehensible, painful Bewildering and Mind-numbing. Its not easy loss to define or put into words. Not having a child is something which makes them deeply hurt. I am sharing My experience in the Clinic today , A wonderful lady , very focused and warm person. Expressed her feelings openly with an heavy heart . This emotional Turmoil may be faced by many ladies. Just sharing so that many of us can identify with her and get a positive attitude and rest of us might provide them enough positivity and strength to lead a normal life.
We all will agree that it is sad to not be able to have children, the idea of feeling desperation and wild crippling grief could seem dramatic, excessive and even weak.
She told me that Most common response from the people I meet is the word ' Kum se kum Tumhe cancer , to nahi hai, Tumne baccha to nahi khoya hai, Koi aur serious problem to nahi hai na ''' The word ' KUM se Kum ' ( At least ) can be very disheartening many times.
We all are different and we deal with our emotional status differently. According to her she was not very happy with the ATLEAST concept of sympathizing .
She told ,many times in her fight with infertility she needed positivity around me , needed someone to sit down and hold her hand and say, "I'm so sorry, this must hurt so much. I'm here for you." Anyone who does not have mockery in eyes ,have deep love and compassion in every word and the very fact that they allowed my grief to exist and they heard me was healing. So Simple thing which can make her energized.
Unfortunately, more often, the unintentional message she heard was that of her sadness being undermined, made less by the words "at least."
even I was thinking How could her personal pain possibly measure up against all the greater tragedies in the world?
I found her eyes becoming wet as she described how she cried rivers over the little boys and little girls who would never have her smile or her husband's eyes. she began to have dreams of stumbling down a difficult forest path leading to a pitch black lake where a child was floating face down in the water. Even she wanted to hug her child and feel the simple pleasure of being a MOM. Even I felt my heart go for her... Becoming a Mother can be the most happy experience of anyone's life.
When I was talking to her I realized that There is nothing trivial about grief over infertility. A person can grieve the loss of their dream of a biological family as honestly and deeply as someone else can grieve the loss of a child or parent or partner or their health.
There is no "at least" when it comes to the breaking of the human heart, there is no need to try to measure one person's pain against another to see who is worthy of feeling grief and who isn't.
If some one from your near and dear ones is fighting with Infertility then assure that they have the emotional and mental support from you. A real guidance and taking the medical help at right time can do wonders. But we all require some amount of sensitivity towards their pain. Rest can be done by doctors and medical professionals . The only thing is Power of Positivity and feeling that someone Understands their pain.