Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. Suvarchala
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. G. SuvarchalaYour feedback matters!
A hysterectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a woman's uterus. The uterus, also known as the womb, is where a baby grows when a woman is pregnant. The uterine lining is the source of menstrual blood.
You may need a hysterectomy for many reasons. The surgery can be used to treat a number of chronic pain conditions as well as certain types of cancer and infections.
A woman may have a hysterectomy for different reasons, including:
- Uterine fibroids that cause pain, bleeding, or other problems
- Uterine prolapse, which is a sliding of the uterus from its normal position into the vaginal canal
- Cancer of the uterus, cervix, or ovaries
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Adenomyosis, or a thickening of the uterus
- Hysterectomy for noncancerous reasons is usually considered only after all other treatment approaches have been tried without success.
Types of Hysterectomy:
Depending on the reason for the hysterectomy, a surgeon may choose to remove all or only part of the uterus. Patients and health care providers sometimes use these terms inexactly, so it is important to clarify if the cervix and/or ovaries are removed:
In partial or supracervical hysterectomy, the upper portion of the uterus is removed, leaving the cervix intact.
Complete or total hysterectomy involves the removal of both the uterus and the cervix. This is the most common type of hysterectomy performed.
Hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy is the removal of the uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
Radical hysterectomy is an extensive surgical procedure in which the uterus, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes, upper vagina, some surrounding tissue, and lymph nodes are removed.
Hysterectomy Surgical Procedures
Traditionally, hysterectomies have been performed using a technique known as total abdominal hysterectomy (TAH). However, in recent years, two less-invasive procedures have been developed: Vaginal hysterectomy and Laparoscopic hysterectomy:
- Total Abdominal Hysterectomy (TAH): In a total abdominal hysterectomy (TAH), the surgeon makes an incision approximately five inches long in the abdominal wall, cutting through skin and connective tissue to reach the uterus. This type of surgery is especially useful if there are large fibroids or if cancer is suspected. Disadvantages include more pain and a longer recovery time than other procedures, and a larger scar.
- Vaginal Hysterectomy: A vaginal hysterectomy is done through a small incision at the top of the vagina. Through the incision, the uterus (and cervix, if necessary) is separated from its connecting tissue and blood supply and removed through the vagina. This procedure is often used for conditions such as uterine prolapse. Vaginal hysterectomy heals faster than abdominal hysterectomy, results in less pain, and generally does not cause external scarring.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: During a laparoscopic hysterectomy, your doctor uses a tiny instrument called a laparoscope. A laparoscope is a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light and a high-resolution camera at the front. The instrument is inserted through incisions in the abdomen. Three or four small incisions are made instead of one large incision. Once the surgeon can see your uterus, they will cut the uterus into small pieces and remove one piece at a time.
A hysterectomy is a major decision that you should take after careful consultation with your doctor. You should understand the reason for the operation, the benefits and risks and the alternatives to a hysterectomy. If you are unsure, discuss the issue with your doctor or obtain a second opinion.
Hi I had a sex with my husband 4 days back and my vagina is paining and itching, also white discharge flowing, I am worried will you please suggest me proper treatment.
I and my girlfriend had some cuddling on 10 April. We touched each other's private parts, we didn't had sex. After that she got her periods on right time 20th April But this time she didn't got her periods yet Are there any chances of her getting pregnant?
I have a 2.5"thyroid. For last one year I am getting excessively heavy periods with clots and too much pain. In one report two months ago, chronic cervicitis was revealed. I also got urine infection frequently especially post condition.In urine test calcium oxalate was found in little amount. But when I got clinically checked in safdarjung, doctor said my cervix is healthy. I have been advised hysteroscopy and DNC to get rid of this problem. But I don't want hysteroscopy. But heavy periods and pain is troubling me a lot. Please suggest some medicine.
I had sex with my gf. But she has no sex knowledge. While foreplay she is just laughing and asking what you are playing with this? So I getting tensed while having sex. I'm in high mood but she is very naughty and talkative in that time. What can I do for that? If I had oral sex with her she is just saying to stop and laughing. I had too much anger. What I can do? Pls help me.
Me and my gf had sex on 5th day of period. She had her last menstruation cycle on 16 january and before that she had her cycle on 17 january. The sex we had on 21 january was unprotected. And also till date she do not have any signs of pregnancy like vomiting and fainting. So is there any chance of getting pregnant? And if yes, what we can do to avoid pregnancy?
Girls me sabse jyada pregnant hone k chances kis waqt sex karne me rehta h. After her periods date or before date. Ya kis waqt pregnant hone ke chances rehta h.
We are planning for the family. But my wife is not able to conceive since past 8 months. The x Ray says her uterus is not in position. The face is a bit on the left side. We had IUI but still the result was negative. Now we want to plan naturally. She had hyper thyroid that has been operated 2 years back. Now taking thyronorm daily. Are there any specific positions to be taken care for while intercourse.
Hey How much time to get pregnant after after stopping oral contraceptive pills Iys already 2 months and m not pregnant yet Any advice I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future pills are yamini lupin tablets 21 days And 7 days off.
After taking ipill in 24 hours I get my withdrawal bleeding in 2 days. Which is last for 4-5 days. After the bleeding its been 26 days. Not having my periods? Whn It will come. I'm vry tensed. Last night I hve a cramp in my abdomen like pre periods. Is that any sense with pregnancy. I'm too much tensed please hlp meeeee. Plzzz.my age is 17. Plzz hlp Ami I pregnant or no thn when my period will CME? Plzzzzzzz hlp meee.
One drop of semen is equal to about 40 drops of blood,
Masturbation is like taking a razor and slashing the wrist,
One should avoid masturbation or any illicit sex activity. Imagine how much weakness and reduction of work efficiency can masturbation cause! Sex other than for procreation and within marriage is illicit sex activity, so masturbation comes under illicit sex.
To avoid illicit sex and the nasty habit of masturbation :
1) Eating less in night,
2) Avoid non-vegetarian foods
3) Avoid intoxicants like tobacco,alcohol
4) Avoid onions and garlic which are aphrodisiacs and bind to lust and masturbation.
5) Take fruits, vegetables and drink hot cup of cow's milk every night
6) Avoid foods which are too pungent, spicy, oily, bitter because such foods cause misery and disease
7) Read nice books based on simple living high thinking and make your life successful
You should be very careful and determined to stop this nasty habit as soon as possible as it can cause many problems physically, mentally, socially etc
The truth is sometimes harsh but if taken positively, it can ultimately lead to happiness and success. The truth is in the oldest and fully dependable Vedic texts, that by illicit sex activity, one takes the risk of becoming an animal in next life.
Hope this helps to win over the nasty habit of illicit sex and masturbation.
Which fruits to be eaten during pregnancy? Please give the list of same as well as what type of foods?
I am 22 years old 20 days back I was very ill and was suffering from high fever and cough continuously. Under consultancy of doctor had took some tonic n tablets. After stopping tablets white is going out of body during recess. And since I feel very tired and stressed for a little work. Would you please tell me why white waste is going out of my body and also I feel as if I am suffering from fever still.
I have pcos for a long time. I am under regular followups. But I am facing anxiety and depression all the time, which has affected my sleep. I am facing it since a long time. What should I do?
Sir Mane apni 1 may wife ka sath sex kya use 20 min bad unwanted 72 medicine di Phr usi din 1 hour sex kya Phr n8 ma usi din kya sex unprotected? Muje Kaise PTA chalega ki medicine Na work kya hai GA nhi uski date 22 may ko aati h Kya uski date jaldi AA jayegi Ya phr 22 may Ko Muje pls btaye Ki agr ma Again sex kro Kch Prblm to nhi hogi Na Aur use medicine Do ya Na pls muje solution da jaldi se.
I'm really very worried. I'm having nausea and vomiting through out the day and my head is spinning. I'm feeling extra sleepy and tired. Am I pregnant? I haven't undergone any sexual Intercourse but I helped my partner in masturbating and fingered myself with the same hand. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
The risk of a mental illness increases if one or more of your family members have a mental disorder, but this increased risk doesn't guarantee that you will develop a mental illness. Not only have some mental illnesses been found to be hereditary in nature, but certain studies have found that some major mental illnesses can be traced to the same genetic variations.
Some hereditary psychiatric disorders are:
1. Obsessive compulsive disorder
Obsessive-compulsive disorder or OCD is a disorder of the brain and behavior. A person suffering from OCD has uncontrollable, recurring thoughts and behaviors they cannot stop repeating. Ocd also causes severe anxiety in such people. In 2000, a study conducted by researchers in Washington d. C. And Baltimore concluded that having one or more ocd family member (s) may increase the chances of you developing it too. In 2010, a study tracked down possible chromosomes that may be responsible for OCD.
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental illness that affects and dictates how a person feels, thinks and behaves. Those suffering from schizophrenia may lose touch with reality and experience delusions, hallucinations, thought disorders and movement disorders. It has been seen that people who have an identical twin with schizophrenia are 50% more likely to develop the disorder and those who have one parent suffering from schizophrenia are 18% more likely to inherit the illness.
Major depression or clinical depression is a common though severe mood disorder. It is characterized by an episode of sadness or apathy along with other symptoms that last at least for two consecutive weeks. Those suffering from depression may feel helpless and worthless, lose all interest in daily activities or activities they used to enjoy and feel unable to take part in normal day-to-day activities. Other symptoms of depression also include sleep pattern and appetite changes, chronic fatigue, concentration or focus problems and physical discomfort. Some patients with depression may become suicidal.
In 2011, a study pinned down a specific chromosome that may trigger depression development. Research on the hereditary properties of depression within families shows that some people are more prone to develop the disorder than others. If you have a parent or sibling that suffers from depression, you might be 1.5 to 3 times more likely to develop depression than those who do not have a close family member suffering from this condition. You are also more prone to developing bipolar disorder in such a scenario.
Related Tip: What Really Causes Personality Disorders?
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.