Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. G. SuvarchalaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have pcos and thyroid problem. For pcos im using pco care tablets. I have 6.2 thyroid. Is it necessary to use medicines for thyroid. Previously I used thyronorm. Now can I use this thyronorm. Pls tell anyone.
I am 23 Years Old Female. How to reduce periods pain and blood bleeding without any Injurious to health.
Hello Dr. I am 22 year old girl. I had sex 6oct. And after it I take unwanted 72. My period should come at 28 oct but it did not come so at 7 nov. I take abortion pills kit (5teb ).and still I do not have any bleeding. My last period came at 28 sep. I have also try pregnancy test bit it is still negative. My period is not come till date. I am very worried. What should I do. Thank you.
We tried for normal delivery, but due to sudden decrease in amniotic fluid emergency cesarean was done on 14 march. We had a healthy baby of weight 2.75 kgs.Since then breast feed was very low, during first 3-4 weeks it was 5-10 ml .now it has stopped altogether, and my period resumed. Is there any cause of concern in my case?
Hello doctor. I want to know that can sperms go through clothing? me and my bf were humping. We never ever had sex. He took his penis out of his jeans. But I was wearing a leggings which was thin and panty too. He ejaculate on my upper thigh. Ejaculate a lot. I felt wetness on my upper thigh. Can sperm swim through that two layers of clothing and make me pregnant? I am a virgin too. After that I had my 2periods. But I heard that a girl can have their period during pregnancy. That's why I am so scared. I took 3pregnancy test. Two from them were taken in evening so they maybe incorrect so I took last test after one month of that icnedent with morning urine. But I am still confused because pregnancy test may be expired. I don't know. I didn't check. I was having vaginal discharge. So I took homeopathy medicine for an week after consulting a doctor. Then the vaginal discharge decreased. I am having frequent urination sometimes. I am very very much scared. Please help me. Am I pregnant? can anyone be pregnant that way? sometimes I am having headache also. The incident happened on 9th may. From that day I faced a lot of problem. The tension are killing me. Please help.
Hi I got married in 2013, but there is no pregnancy yet. And my age is 28. We are having sex accordingly, so what might be the problem?
Dr, My boyfriend brought his penis near my vagina but didn't ejaculate. He touched it only for about a second. And then he fingered me. Are there any chances that I might get pregnant because of his precum since I think he'd touched his penis before fingering me. I had my last period on 27 th June. And this incident happened on 5 th July. 28 days is my avg cycle length.
I am 15 weeks pregnant my right side lower abdomen is aching but bearable and cramping at times . Now I get a tiny amount of brown discharge but no bleeding while I pee its just the discharge anything wrong ?
I am 25 years female married for four years and have no baby. Its like we haven't tried right. Me and my husband does not have sex quiet often. We have been for months without sex. So I have been concerned about that should I try naturally before visiting a doctor. I have a medical history. I have undergone laparoscopic cystectomy and found out I have pelvic endometriosis on 2012. My periods have been always regular never missed a month even before my surgery. I have a regular 28-30 days cycle length. What are the chances for me getting pregnant naturally? What are the foods I should avoid while trying to conceive?
Hi I am trying to get pregnant. Can I join zumba classes to reduce weight. Can exercises effects in implantation of fertilised egg.
Hi I am getting pregnant with 6 week n 2 day. Please suggest me diet n exercise in these day shall I eat non veg with small quantity?
I have irregular menstrual cycle. Its been 3 months since I got my periods. Sometimes, I have period which releases very less blood that I cannot identify that I got periods. Before 3 months, I consulted a doctor and she gave me some tabs and himalaya's medicine to keep my cycle in check. After her prescription, I got my periods regularly for a month. But then, it again stopped and I didnt have periods for 3 months now. Should I go for scanning? Whats the reason behind this?
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.