Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Suryanarayana RajuYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms, precautions to be taken and causes of the most dangerous diseases of the world cancer?
I am male 68. My prostate enlarged. It is 30 gm. My Dr. prescribed Flotral 10. How it can be normalize?
My fiance breast is paining badly when I press her breast at our time of intercourse is it a big problem or I need to consult a doctor we are having sex since last 5 months and from first she was not having the problem but after some time it started paining and at the time I cannot fondle because of the fear of her pain. Is it some of major disease kindly help so that I can help her with this.
My daughter 19 year old and herabdominal and pelvic sonography suggest normal morphology lymphnodes measuring 6 mm suggest treatment.
My wife feels pain in right breast during periods time and nipple pain after periods she is feared of breast cancer kindly explain this.
Sir I checked my ultrasound and the test report is prostate enlarged grade 2 and I discuss my doctor he say that your there is a swelling in your prostate what can I do for this situation.
What are the symptoms of blood cancer and What are the reasons that it occurs at teenage? As well treatments available which can cure it.
I am 77 years old and have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate gland. I have been taking medicine dutasteride 5 mg and Tamsulosin 1/pd regularly. There is no infection. However, I have continuous mild pain in both testicles. May I request for your suggestion for relief from pain? Thanks.
I am 27 years old female, unmarried, i'm having problem with my left breast its swollen and very paining and the paining was starting since my teen age. So please give me suggestion what should I do and what happen to me.
I am just 19 ,and I think my liver is not working properly because my stomach is gurgling (gudgudana) so much specially in night and also I had so much gas? Is this is symptoms of liver cancer, because my uncle had some condition and at the last stage we found he had liver cancer?
Can I continue to use complementary therapies, take herbal remedies or vitamin supplements when I'm on chemotherapy?
Doctor, I read in a book "Why Suffer" by an American Doctor that Wheat Grass Juice (taken from 8-10 days old, grown in shade) is a guaranteed cure for all types of Cancer. Can you confirm? What is your analysis/experience?
Lungs are the most important organ of our body that has the responsibility of taking in the oxygen and releasing out carbon dioxide. When cancer develops in it, the entire body gets imbalanced. Lung cancer leads to more death than any other type of cancer, which is why identifying the symptoms and knowing the causes are instrumental in obtaining a timely diagnosis as well as in prevention of this disease.
Symptoms of Lung Cancer
In the early stages:
Loss of appetite
Sudden weight loss
Coughing up blood
In the later stages:
Sever chest pain
Causes of Lung Cancer:
- Smoking: People who smoke are more prone to lung cancer. With the increase in the number of cigarettes you smoke, your chances of getting lung cancer increase too. People who don't smoke but are surrounded by the smokers also have high chances of being affected by this form of cancer.
- Exposure to Asbestos: Asbestos is a group of mineral, which is present naturally in the environment. Lung cancer can occur due to the inhalation and ingestion of asbestos fibers.
- Exposure to Ranon Gas: Ranon is a radioactive gas, which is formed naturally on decaying of radioactive elements. It is found in low levels in the air that we breathe and the water that we drink. Consumption of air and water having this gas leads to lung cancer.
- High Levels of Air Pollution: Presence of high levels of dust particles and pollutants in the air that we breathe can cause lung cancer. 1-2% of lung cancer is caused because of it.
- High Levels of Arsenic in Drinking Water: Consuming water with arsenic content is harmful as it directly affects the lungs and when the arsenic content is too high, it may lead to lung cancer.
- Exposure to Chemicals: Exposure to certain chemicals like uranium, coal products, gasoline, diesel exhaust and mustard gas can also cause lung cancer.
Family History of Lung Cancer: Chances of getting lung cancer increase if your parents, child or siblings are already prone to lung cancer.
Who is the best doctor and hospital for treatment of breast cancer in Chandigarh ? Should one take the treatment in chd or go to Delhi ?
I am having problem of low urine output. It is not flowing properly ang several minutes I have to try. I have undergone ultrasound test my prostrate gland size is 9 39 gms Recently I have taken blood test for kidney function and urine complete examination. The serum creatinine 0.7 mg/dl blood Uric acid 4.9 mg sodium 141 mEql potassium 4.9, mEql chlorides 101mEql Urine examinations Gravity 1012. Reaction 6.0 ph Rbc 2rbc other parameters are normal Can you suggest/prescribe any medicine either in allopathy or homeopathy or Ayurvedic medicine to improve free flow of urine output?
The lower part of the digestive system is known as the large intestine (colon), and colon cancer is the name given to the type of cancer that affects it. The rectal cancer is the cancer that affects the last few inches of the colon. Collectively they are known as colorectal cancers. In most of the cases, small, noncancerous (benign) clumps of cells called adenomatous polyps are formed in the intestine. They are not harmful on their own, but over a period, they enlarge to become colon cancers. Let us have a look at the early symptoms.
Polyps and the symptoms
Polyps are very small and do not display symptoms on their own. Doctors advise regular screening test to find polyps and destroy them before they can aggravate to colon cancer. In most of the cases, the symptoms start to appear only in the advanced levels. These include:
- Changes in the bowel movement: There can be severe diarrhea or constipation. There can also be changes in the consistency of the stool.
- Blood clots in the stool: There can be a persistent bleeding when passing out the stools. In some cases, there can be a general discomfort and pain while passing the stool.
- Severe abdominal discomforts: Abdominal cramps and gas can be a regular occurrence. They would not respond to any digestive medications.
- Weakness or fatigue: The body tends to get weak and fatigued easily. Even performing essential activities can be a daunting task.
- Unexplained weight loss: Even after a proper diet, the body tends to lose weight. Weight loss can be categorized as one of the advanced stages of the disease.
The symptoms vary drastically depending on the size of cancer and the location in the large intestine. It is advisable to consult an oncologist if the symptoms mentioned above persist and it is also mandatory to have regularized screening after the age of 50.
There are also certain important factors that have to be looked that may increase the risk of colon cancer. These include:
- Old age: It usually affects people more than the age of 50. Chances of it occurring in young people are very minimal.
- Inflammation of the intestine: Chronic inflammatory diseases of the intestine such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease can increase the risk of colon cancer.
- Genetics: Chances are that the genes could be passed on through the generation and family; thereby enhancing the likelihood of colorectal cancer.
- Diet: Fatty foods and foods that are low in fiber content can be one of the causes of colon cancer. People who are overweight and obese also increase their risk drastically.
- Smoking and alcohol: Smoking and drinking in excess levels increase the chances of getting colon cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist.