Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G. Surya PrakashYour feedback matters!
When m work at home. After some time am facing problem to take air (oxizon). My heart is beating very fast. Aslo I have pain in my legs.
Sir from 2 months my father skin I. E (shoulder, back, stomach) have sign of redness like inflammation mean if the red sign seems today then after next day it will disappear so my father test his blood, lipid, cholesterol test all reports are normal but hb is 12.5 * is there is any problem from that. Sir please help me how to cure this? Why sign disappear after 1 day when the sign disappeared no itching is there? Sir please tell us what problem is there?
I am 60 years old male. I suffer from inability to urinate many times. Ist my mouth become completely dry and at the same time my urine also stops. Gradually it affects my memory and the sugar level and bp also going up. I am diabetic grade b. Doctor already operated my prostrate. But problem still there. I was hospitalized 8 times. After cathaterised urine passes than my condition gradually improves. I have done several testings as recommended by doctors but every report is normal.
My bp is fluctuating daily from 90 to145. I am taking telma plain tablet daily. My age is 73 years. I am taking 1 ecosprin daily in the morning. What should I do to make it normal.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should I done?
What causes attack of sun stroke? Why does the sun stroke attacks? What should we do to avoid this? What precautions should be taken to avoid this? Explain?
I'm a 20 year old male I'm experiencing a weird pressure feeling under right rib cage and in the epigastrium. It kind of moves it's very weird No pain Also while sleeping the pressure seems a little more up like in my chest Also I occasionally have loud burps which are difficult to stop The pressure has been there since 7-8 days now No jaundice or fever or any other symptom What should I do?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.