Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Surendar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hi mam my mother is suffering with back pain and leg pains she is 40 years old please tell me suitable medicines and suitable suggestions to get rid of this pains.
My husband is suffering from severe back pain and stiff neck. He has a family history of Ankolytis Spondylosis. I want to know if it is curable. He is 42 years and has been having this problem for past couple of years. It's just getting worse by the day. Please help and advice. Thanks.
I fractured by left olecranon and it has healed after operation with K wire and tension bands. I want to know the procedure for removal of K wire and tension band. How much time required to be in hospital and the pain involved. I am 53 years healthy male.
For the last 4 years I am suffering from anclolic spondylitis ans also I have a sugar patient from last 6 months.
Last 2 months I woke up from sleep multiple times with jerks and nerve strains from back of chest through neck to head. Dr give me anxiety pills but still I woke up twice atleast with lack of breathe and next morning when I wake up I feel tightness in chest and slowness in breathing, with uneasiness feeling. I also start getting ibowel syndrome. When I take napra-s I feel better in the day. I don' t feel myself to be in anxiety or stress, but I feel my blood circulation I snot normal. I also have sleep disc in l5s4 l4s1. Nowadays I woke I felt like I am about to die. Please help me what shall I do?
I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. My age is 33 yr. initially I was diagnosed as reactive arthiritis by Dr. in Jehangir Hospital & then sapho syndrome by another Dr. at Sancheti hospital. My joints pains a lot. Frozen shoulder, the leg fingers r swollen, spine pains, right knee joint swelling, right leg ankle is paining, left leg too. Overall i'm feeling like 70 yrs aged person. Im having multiple joint swelling n pain, stiffness, psoriasis on whole scalp n wat not! if you can please suggest some solution. I feel very low.
Hi doctor, I am facing lower back pain since long and would like to reduce my bally fat, could you please help me out to suggest some home remedies for the same.
I feel so lethargic and I have lower back pain continuously from last 3-4 months, pain is there in shoulder too. My complete body ache if am sitting more than an hour. After getting up from sitting position my knees pain too. If i'm moving i'm ok, or else my all parts r in pain. Never feel fresh n active. Please advise.
My mother is diabetes patient. Doctor has prescribed her to take Macvestin (250) for joint pain. Its doses r twice daily .give me advice if is it before breakfast or after food?
How to reduce thigh gaps? I have slight bigger thighs than people of my age. Please prescribe any yogasana or exercise and medicine if any to reduce the thigh gaps.
I am a 42 years old male. I am having slight pain since more than 8 years in 1) right leg (inner thigh and down below knee in the muscles gastrocnemius and semitendinosus.) 2) right flank (front and back, pains like kidney stone). 3) right testicle (epididimys and spermmatic cord). Sizes of both testicles are same but right testicle's position has come a bit forward and it pains (testicle and its cord) when pressed with fingers. The right testicle's position appears as if it has been pulled up. My sperm count is perfect. No pain during sex and sex life is quite ok. I have consulted thrice. They told no problem in testicle, no kidney stone, no hernia. Previous urologist scanned thoroughly suggested to consult neurologist/ortho. Please help.
I have pain in my thighs from past week. How do I get rid of it? even when I get up from sleep. It takes atleast 5 to 10 minutes to stand on my legs.
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.