Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. G. Surendar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Akruit-4 daily taking 4 tabs to reduce tuberculosis but now uric acid increased. how to reduce it and kindly give tips to increase spinal cord bone strength. Because that placed near spine in left fossa few times back pain and left knee pain coming, how can reduce it?
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
Mere kamar aur kandhe my dard ha aur gad ka problem ha nd uric acid jayada ha. Iske liya mujhe konsi medicine leni chaiya. Thanks.
Suddenly 2weeks back I got stiff neck while playing badminton, few days after taking muscle relief medicine" flexion MR" I won't able to recover then I shown to orthopedic doctor, he has given 3tablet they are nexpro 20, myoril, movexx plus and told me to do couple of blood test and x-ray. I did all the blood test except vitamin D and B12 as these blood test was very costly. After taking all the three medicine for 5 days still pain was there so again I went to doctor shown to him all the reports and x-ray. He told all the reports which you have done was fine but seems like you have deficiency of vitamin D and B12 which test you didn't do. Then he told me to take above medicine with D rise 360, nervijen plus and becosules for 20 days. After taking 6 more days I got little relief but still pain is there in the neck. Not sure what is the exact issue. Suggest me what to do next. Thanks in advance with your valuable suggestion in advance.
Permanent curing needed for calcaneus spur in both heals. Don't want operation. For information I've stone in kidney due to overdose of Calcium & vitamin D (cal 350 D). Recently, I've taken Kaleat KD (multi vitamins) for one Month. I'm having a glass of milk everyday in morning. I'm advised that drenching in Apple cider Vinegar for few hours for 15 days helps dissolving the SPUR. Is it really helpful?
I am 25 years old female, aftr delivery my backpain is paining too much as it waz done by scizor, please suggest to get rid of it.
I am having operate of cervical laminectomy 2 months ago I am felling very weak, especially arms. How to gain strength. What to do or eat or anything? Please help.
I am 46 years old. I can't move my right hand freely. When I want to raise my hand then feeling pain in side the muscles near the shoulder. I din't take any medicine or exercise. Please give me a way to releif.
Frozen shoulder is a condition when somebody encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for weeks. It is likely to occur when swelling increases around the shoulder which reduces inability to move or stretch properly. This ordinarily happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder at times happens when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs, if someone is recovering from surgery, experiencing joint pain or facing restraint of movement for other reasons.
A frozen shoulder can go on from a couple of months to as much as 3 years and the precise cause is unknown. Physiotherapy is often to treat this condition. It has been found that posture plays a huge part in your recovery from a frozen shoulder. The urgent goal is to get the shoulder join moving once again. The sooner this is done, the better are the odds of a quick recovery. Anti-inflammatory medicines, heat application and delicate stretching activities are performed with the assistance of a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy is very crucial for a frozen shoulder since it is very difficult to get movement in the stiff joint without any exercise, stretching or other methods used by a physiotherapist. It is mostly crucial to get physiotherapy to:
- To reduce pain in the shoulder
- To increase the flexibility and strength of the shoulder
- To enhance movement of the shoulder.
- To increase endurance of the muscles
Physiotherapy treatment for a frozen shoulder depends on the stage you are on and is customized according to the needs of your condition. Physiotherapy treatments for a frozen shoulder include:
- Pain relief: Pain diminishing techniques including gentle shoulder movement exercises, muscle releases, needle therapy, dry needling and kinesiology taping for pain can help during the painful swelling phase.
- Defrosting: Shoulder mobilization and stretching are the best in order to achieve a full shoulder recovery. As your scope of movement increases, your physiotherapist will then be able to give you muscle strengthening exercises to control and keep up your recently found range of movement.
- Warm Up: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder keeping in mind the end goal. That is to help blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
Physiotherapy does not bring out immediate results, but gradually. Flexibility will increase gradually. One should keep in mind, not to stretch their shoulder too quickly at once. This can lead to a ligament tear. The exercises should be tender and gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.