Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G SudanthaYour feedback matters!
I want to grow my hairs 4 times longer, stronger and shinier please give me a diet or tablets thank you.
I am 30 years old, I had my last period on 2nd sep and again got my periods on 22nd sep now for the past six days high bleeding without pain what should be done.
I am 21 years old. My breasts are becoming deflated due to huge weight loss. Can gaining weight fix the problem. I gained 5 kgs but there seem no fullness in upper pole. I am healthy .Please provide some help.
I want to put up some weight as I am underweight guy. Kindly provide me diet chart to gain weight. Age 24 Height 5'11 Weight 54kg.
My wife she is 25 years old her health is good but she said everyday left hand (solder to hand) has pain since 2 months. One more she had sleep in night time over all 4 to 5 hours sleep only. She do not sleep properly. Please advise.
My wife works a lot and refuses sex during bed time saying that she is tired and falls off to sleep! What should I do?
Is there any difference between heart beat and pulse rate? Many times I feel my heart is pounding too fast but pulse rate is not that much?
I am skinny guy how could I gain weight suggest me best weight gainers or food to eat so that I do get the recommended weight as per my height.
I have to appear in a medical exam after 22 months in which the minimum distance vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction of glasses. But few days I had an eye check and doctor said my vision is 6/6 but he told me to wear glasses with -0.50 cyl in both eyes. Will I qualify the medical or is there a need of operation to correct the defect?
Sir I have a private job and work there about 8 hours at computer. My eyesight is weak what should I do for my eye problem. Right eye glass power plus 4.5 and left eye 3.5.
I am 18 year old. Mi weight is 80 kg. I want to loose my weight as early as possible. Because my friends call me fat fat. That's why I want to loose my weight. Plzz help me. Please provide a suitable and strict diet chart to me for loosing my weight in very effective manner.
Hello I have sneezing problem or you can say dust allergy I am in much pain can you tell me solution.
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.