Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. G SrihariYour feedback matters!
Recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I am 32 years old female, I am suffering from migraine since 10 years, how can I get relieve. Where, which doctor can I see?
My father have Paralysis in full Right side of the body after the brain struck from last 1 month 20 days. He was admit in hospital for 20 days. After discharge Now he has slurred speech and short time memory loss. Physiotherapy is going daily. Please suggest How we can treat for paralysis. Their is always swelling in his Right Hand (basically Wrist and finger). How to remove that swelling please suggest any medicine. because due to that swelling he does not support for physiotherapy.
I am suffering from severe pain in the area of neck, forehead and eyes. Actually I have got migraine from teenager but it's not the attack of migraine I am suffering now. From past days I am in confusion and as prescribed by doctor long back viz 2 years in case of headache I am taking NAXODYM 500 MG whenever I feel severe but now even my condition is getting worse and these tablets does work and again I have got pain. As I keep on taking these medicines my condition will be good. So please suggest me what to do and my condition is really worse, amd I am not getting sleep properly.
I have weak musscles,had an attack of facial paralysis 10-15 years ago,now I am 70,a male taking ashwa sheelajeet of Patanjali and Chandraprabhavati daily still when I speak some effect of face right side yet tiltes.Kindly suggest remedy.Thanks
Sometimes I have pain in half portion of my head at that time I have to grab painkiller Some Dr. Says that it is a symptoms of migraine effect stay away from hot weather.what to do
As the famous quote says, 'prevention is better than cure', let us take you through some preventive measures to keep you and your loved ones away from the dreadful brain stroke. Brain stroke occurs due to an interruption in the regular blood flow to the brain or bursting of a blood vessel or due to the bursting of blocked artery, which reduces the supply of oxygen and nutrients, leading the brain cells to die.
Top 8 things that will reduce the likelihood of having a brain stroke:
- Eat well: Having good eating habits are not just good for a healthy outlook of the body, but also benefits the body in many other ways. Eating a plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, fibre rich diet, reducing salt and fat content can prevent stroke.
- Stay Active: Regular exercising not just makes you feel and look good, but also reduces the odds of developing a brain stroke. Exercising regularly or keeping the physical activities regularly will keep you away from suffering a stroke. Pick any physical activity, but do work out to stay away from the brain stroke.
- Say no to Smoking and drugs: Yes! The more you smoke, the more are the chances of you of suffering the deadly brain stroke.
- Control your blood pressure: The ideal blood pressure for a healthy person is 120/88 mm HG. Regular check-up of blood pressure is advisable to control the chances of suffering a stroke as high blood pressure can result into damage of arteries, which causes brain stroke.
- Drink in limits: Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, as alcohol increases the blood pressure, which is one of the main reasons behind the stroke. The high amount of alcohol can increase the blood pressure to a higher level very quickly. Consulting a doctor is the best option in case you are not able to control your alcohol intake.
- Cholesterol: People suffering from high cholesterol are at higher risk of strokes as the cholesterol can travel to the arteries in the body making the arteries narrow and the body more prone to suffer a stroke. Choosing healthy lifestyle helps in reducing the cholesterol level.
- Diabetes: High level of diabetes is one of the most prominent reasons behind stroke. One should get his diabetes level checked and keep it under control since the arteries might get blocked because of fatty deposits because of higher sugar levels.
- Depression/Stress: Any kind of depression or stress, generally leads to avoidance of all or some of the points discussed above and hence becomes a reason for an unhealthy body, which is more prone to strokes. Consultation with a doctor and/or psychiatrist is advisable in case a person if suffering from depression.
Improving your health and taking charge of your life should be the top most priority and should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.