Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
My skin gets tan easily. I have tried ahaglow/citafhil facewash n clinmiskin cream as suggested by doctor but still not able to get my original fair color (bleach/detan gives temporary effect and pimples too) Pls guide.
After sleep too tired to wakeup & dark circles are coming. While I m sleeping at least 8- 9hrs a day. I sleeps at night 1am & wakeup at 9 o'clock in the morning.
I'm suffering from dandruff. Nd Harvey hairfall. How to stop hairfall and clear dandruff from my scalp. Plzzz help.
I am loosing my hair quickly, I have tried many shampoo and use other products but not useful for my hair. Please help me good suggestion for growing my hair.
Hi i am 46 year lady has severe diabetes taking insulin injections 4 times daily. Fasting blood sugar remains above 200. Please advise treatment to avoid injections.
I have tropical infection what should I do? I have problem in groin what should I do? what should I do for fare skin?
I am 21 years old. From few days around 1 month, I feel too weakness , I couldn't get energy to do anything and every time I slept for a long time after being weak. So what should I do now.
For me my teeth has gone named called 2 of dhouda pandu named called. I consult a doctor over 2 years back,they told root canal process. What is the cost of that.May i expect the same treatment as rightnow.
I am very slim. I have no hunger. I am eating food very much but I am not getting weight. What is my problem. How can I became fat.
I am 33 years old. My breast are small and I feeling very shame. I can't wear sari. Is there any solution in homeopathy or in Ayurveda. please replay me soon. I want to gain my weight also. Please help me.
I have gastric problem as well as acidity, some time digestive problem, slow digestion So, please help me out. What kind of diet should I maintain?
Hello doctor I am 23 years, from Gurgaon. I am a working woman. My weight s 62kgs and I tried a lot to reduce it to 55 kgs and was successful too by doing dieting and gyming. But two months before I left gyming and now my weight comes back at 62 kgs again. Please guide me what should I do to maintain or reduce my body weight as I can not join gym due to shortage of time. Kindly suggest me the ways to reduce body weight. Thanks
Please clarify "sleeping on your left side" Should one sleep on the left shoulder, facing on your left, with the heart heart down? Or should one sleep on the right shoulder, facing right, keeping the heart up.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.