Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. Sridevi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G. SrideviYour feedback matters!
Dear Experts, Please help me out with my hair fall problem. I have tried many hair fall remedies but nothing works. I am just 14 years old and I am loosing my hair like anything. I request you to please tell me some solution. I am loosing my hair from their roots. Please give your advìce. I don't feel its according to genes. My mom, my Grandmother and everyone in my family have very long and thick hair. Once I had tried a mixture of coconut oil, castor oil, rosemary oil, almond oil and vitamin E capsules. Since then I am loosing hair constantly. I used to have so good hair. But now I am loosing my confidence. Please tell me how to regrow my hair back.
I am 18 years old my weight s 64kg my height s 5.7 can you tel me wat is the correct weight for my height? If my body weight s more thn give me tips to lose weight quick.
I'm a student of 19 years and I have too much marks of pimples and sun burn on my face. So some of my friends suggested me for skin therapy. But I don't know anything about therapy please help me to know about it and how much it costs. And does it works. Please help me soon.
Hi I am 24 years old. My hand and legs are vibrate and also pain in my joint like knees etc so what is problems in my body?
Can 2.5 inches penile length satisfy a female partner? is there any way to improve the penile length & health?
I have hairfall problem since 2 years t tried many product's but still unhappy please suggest some solution.
Hello Doctor, height badane je liye kya karoon, Main bhahut Patla hoon. main weight gain krna Chahta hoon.
Kidney stones often referred to as Nephrolithiasis or Renal Lithiasis is a medical condition that can affect all and sundry, irrespective of their age and sex. Painful and uncomfortable, kidney stones form when the concentration of some minerals and salts such as oxalate, calcium or uric acid, to name a few, shoots up abnormally in the urine. Over time, the minerals that built up hardens and solidifies to form stones (can be of varying size) affecting the kidneys and other parts of the urinary tract.
There can be a plethora of triggers that can give rise to kidney stones, the most common of which include, obesity, Frequent infection of the urinary tract, Unhealthy dietary habits (increased intake of foods rich in oxalate, proteins or calcium), Cystinuria, Reduced fluid intake (especially water), Ileal disease, Urinary Stasis, Hyperparathyroidism. People with a family history of kidney stones are at higher risk of suffering from the condition.
Homeopathy to deal with kidney stones and the associated symptoms and discomfort-
Over the years, Homeopathy has been phenomenal, providing effective treatment to a host of medical conditions and ailments. When it comes to kidney stones, the approach should be to eliminate the underlying factor triggering the complication rather than just providing a superficial and temporary solution. Homeopathy adopts a similar approach to treat kidney stones. In addition to the removal of the kidney stones, the homeopathic treatment also makes sure that the condition (formation of kidney stones) does not recur in the future.
Using natural products with no side-effects is another USP of the Homeopathic treatment. A host of Homeopathic medicines, which when used along healthy changes in the diet and lifestyle work wonders to provide permanent relief from kidney stones.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines used include:
- Hydrangea Arborescens is a Homeopathic medicine that goes a long way to break, dissolve, and soften the kidney stones (also referred to as a Stone Breaker).
- Cantharis is another homeopathic medicine used in treating kidney stones. Patients who experience a burning sensation during urination (triggered by the kidney stones) benefit immensely from Cantharis.
- Lycopodium comes as a saviour in case of kidney stones in the right side of the kidney. Lycopodium provides relief to patients who experience a backache just before urination.
The following dietary and lifestyle modifications enhance the effectiveness of the Homeopathic medicines by many folds.
- Keeping the body well hydrated is vital for people with kidney stones. It helps in better elimination of the harmful toxins and the kidney stones.
- Fruits and vegetable rich in fibre are highly beneficial in case of kidney stones. Most Homeopaths recommend avoiding foods such as aerated and alcoholic drinks that contain high amounts of soda, processed and fast foods.
- Spinach, beetroots, sweet potatoes, chocolates, sesame seeds are rich in oxalate and are best left avoided.
- Consume animal proteins such as red meat, eggs, poultry, in limited amounts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!