Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Sreedhar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G SreedharYour feedback matters!
It is not just emotional well-being or compatibility that gives you a happy life with your partner. It is also important that you share an interesting physical relationship and have a sense of fulfillment with your partner in bed to explore the bliss of conjugal life. It has often been observed that most couples complain of not reaching the orgasm while having sexual intercourse with each other.
This issue is especially faced by women, who claim to have never experienced orgasm during the action. Well, this is a condition that has medical help. You can always be frank and honest to your doctor and share the problem.
Things to know before calling up a doctor
Orgasm is often attached to psychological strings. Most women don’t experience orgasm due to psychological reasons like hesitation, unconfident about own body, a feeling of guilt or depression. In such cases, a doctor can help you by counselling. But, you must know that you are absolutely normal and can have a normal sex life. It is just the psychological barriers that are preventing you from reaching the orgasm.
Surprising Causes Behind It
- Wearing high heals
- Sitting on a desk all day long
- Lack of masturbation
When you must visit the doctor?
Your orgasm can be affected by a number of physical problems or serious health issues. Diseases like diabetes and multiple sclerosis usually affect the nerves and therefore reduce the ability to reach orgasm. You can immediately consult the doctor for resolving such issues.
1. Fizzy drinks: Many people often choose fizzy drinks over health drinks (milk, smoothies, yogurts, fruit juices). Such drinks contain phosphoric acid which increases the resorption of bone calcium, and its excretion through urine. Switching to healthier drinks will be beneficial.
2. Alcohol: Excessive intake of alcohol not only interferes with the functioning of the pancreas, but also decreases the absorption of calcium and vitamin d which affects the bone health. Alcohol affects the bone-forming cells “osteoblasts”, increasing the risk of osteoporosis in later life. Research suggests that alcohol decreases oestrogen levels in females, which slow the bone remodelling process. Giving up on drinking will help in rapid bone recovery. Limiting your intake may also be useful.
3. Caffeine: Beverages like coffee, energy drinks, soft drinks contain caffeine. Caffeine leads to resorption of calcium from the bone. Tea contains some amount of caffeine, but the flavonoids in tea help in increasing the bone mineral density. Limiting your caffeine containing beverages may be of help. Adding milk to your coffee will also help in reducing bone–sapping effects.
4. Salt: According to some studies, 40 mg of calcium is excreted through urine with an intake of 1 tsp salt (2,300 mg sodium). In a study conducted on post menopausal women, it was found that women who consumed a high-sodium diet lost more bone minerals in comparison to those who didn’t. Nowadays where consumption of processed foods is high, we must not forget that a majority of these foods contain high levels of sodium. Hence, reducing the intake of table salt is very important. One can also increase the intake of potassium rich foods like tomatoes, banana, coconut water to balance the blood sodium levels.
5. Hydrogenated fats: The process of hydrogenation of vegetable oils leads to destruction of the vitamin K thus altering bone health. Vitamin K is known to facilitate calcium absorption. Vitamin K, being a fat soluble vitamin, is present in good amount in canola and olive oil. Green leafy vegetables are also good sources of vitamin K.
6. Vitamin A: A study conducted by swedish researchers and published in the new england journal of medicine has found that excessive intake of vitamin a can affect bone health. It increases a person’s risk of bone fracture by as much as seven times. According to researchers, the findings explain the high rates of hip fractures in scandinavia and the united states where the use of vitamin supplements and vitamin a fortification is common. However, vitamin A is still important in small doses. You can opt for low fat or non fat dairy products, and consume egg whites for this, since egg yolks are rich in vitamin A.