Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.SireeshaYour feedback matters!
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
Mera wife se January 2016 mei shadi hua, love marriage tha so Aug 2015 mei first baby abortion korna Para kuch galti ke karan, abhi mera wife ka monthly period normal nhi hai example 13 March next 03 April next 18 April, period ke doran bleeding bhi bohot kom hota hai nhi ke borabar. Abhi baby chahiye hame please help me.
I am 22 years old. My weight is 33 kgs and height 5ft. I have very irregular periods. This time I had some close time with my friend but we dint do intercourse also he dint ejaculate. Since then I missed my period and after one month I got spotting for 2 days n then after a week periods started which lasted for a month. I had heavy bleeding. I was on pause mf which dint help. I had an ultrasound which showed everything normal with polycystic ovaries and endometrial thickness 5mm. 10 days after ultrasound my periods continued. Then my doctor gave me regestrone for 15 days. After taking one tablet periods stopped. Is there any possibility for me being pregnant? Is it all because of hormonal imbalance? Is anything serious? Do I need to worry? If it is due to hormones please suggest me good diet to control pcos.
I am 29 years old now, I got white discharge problem since August 2016, went doctor took the scan also, they told normal only, what can I do now, am getting very irritating & weight loss, now am 46 kg only. Kindly help me.
Me pcod ki medicine le rhi hu dronis r 20 iske side effects kya h kunki ye me last 3 months se le rhi hu or 2 months se bar bar mere gasetic problem ho rhi h jism pet dard hota h and acedity bn jati h.
Sir I was asked question. Iam 35 years my blood group b.Negative.I have no children's I have two oboration sstill I have no childrens.I have testing all hormones test s.But no reasons all reports are normal.Docter hcg test.And antibodies test.Hormones tests also but all tests are normal. Ofter secand aboration docter giving anti d injection. Now I take to treatment in two years but no.Conceive.Still two months back docter giving iui treatment. But no conceive.Please sir I to I get pregnant.
We all ingest three full meals in a day because food is the most essential fuel for our mind and body. This kind of fuel is the best because it contains a variety of nutrients that can keep your brain and body in good working condition. There are many benefits that are offered by various kinds of foods. Starting from vitamins and nutrients as well as other kinds of benefits like bringing down one’s cholesterol and making the body more insulin resistant, there are many kinds of benefits that are offered by these food groups.
Sunscreen is something that we all apply when we step out of the home. Sunscreen is one of the major necessities of life today as one should protect the skin from excessive sun exposure so as to avoid a range of conditions starting from skin cancer to pigmentation and much more. Apart from sunscreen lotion, one can also have a number of foods that will act as a natural sunscreen. Come and have a look at the various foods and ingredients that will help in protecting your skin from the sun.
- Tomatoes: It is a well known fact that tomatoes are a wonder food. Many people do not know that this is in fact a fruit and not a vegetable. Starting from Vitamin C to many other kinds of nutrients, there are a number of health benefits that can be derived from tomatoes. In fact, when it comes to a sunscreen, this is an excellent ingredient because it contains lycopene which is a phytochemical that keeps the skin protected from the sun. This is a protein that forms a good layer over the skin so that it does not fall prey to too much sun exposure.
- Avacados: This is another wonder ingredient that you should always have in your fridge. Avacados have plenty of proteins which help in protecting your entire system starting from the organs to the skin. It keeps the skin from getting affected from any of the damaging qualities of the sun. You can easily add these chunks to salads and smoothies, or even make some fresh guacamole so that you can have good sun protection.
- Fish: The Omega-3 fatty acids that are present in fish like tuna and salmon can help in giving precious sun protection. This kind of omega 3 fatty acids can also be derived from other ingredients like flaxseeds and chia seeds as well. This will help in protecting the skin from the sun and is especially helpful when you are spending the summer on the beach. In fact, one should have at least one seafood meal in a day during such times.
- Pomegranate: This is also a good fruit that one can have in order to avoid various kinds of health complications. You can have plenty of pomegranates so that the natural antioxidant element can protect your skin from the risk of skin cancer by acting as a sunscreen for your skin. This protection also comes from ellagic acids and glutathione.
Hi Doctors! I'm 22 years unmarried girl I had unprotected sex with my bf on 31st January thn after that i'll take I-PILL within 24 hrs. My last period date was 10 January. My periods was 25 days long so according to this 4th feb is my expected period date but now its 6 feb still not getting my periods. I want to know that. Does I-PILL delay or effect the periods date? Or After taking I-PILL is there still any chance of pregnancy in me. What was the reason behind my periods delay? Plzz tell me. And also tell me how to get my periods earlier coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy.
Sir last week me and my gf both are together at function and we were got exited then I turned off her clothes not panty only jeans and my jeans. We both r had our underwear on and she was on seat on my top n rubbing then I fall my underwear was wett can any chance of pregnancy?
Bacha ulta hai delivery 3/01/17 ko hai kya normal delivery ho sakta hai? Ya sahi direction me lane ka kya upay hai.
I have a liquria problem from 12 years I am 28 years old and unmarried I have consultant many doctors but nothing is happened.
As it was aborted in 3rd month of pregnancy. Mtp is used along with antibiotics. Its been 10 days. Bleeding is controlled. Today I went to ultrasound scan to chek residues. And report is ---bulky uterus with elongated cervix and 22x11 mm retained products of conception in upper endometrial cavity. Now my doubt is that. Is DNC required? Kindly suggest.
I am 13 weeks pregnant .Completed ntscan at 12 weeks baby is good but found intramural fibroid in fungal region of 5×4.8 cm and subchorionic collection in cervical region measuring 1.7×0.8 cm.left ovary showing corpus leuteal cyst of1. 9×1.9 cm.To day from morning I'm getting pain at lower stomach like I get in periods but not very severe .Unable to sit and feeling uncomfortable. Should I take it serious and consult doctor.
Am I pregnant? What should I be eating? Is it normal to be this tired? How can I help my partner during labour?
I am 32 years old pregnant lady & completed 7 month on 21 june 15. At the time miner bleeding accur. My playcentta low throw 3 month pregnancy. Suggest me precaution & urgent medicine in that condition please
I had unprotected sex on 3rd of this month. Then took a pill after 48 hours. Again had sex and took a pill. I did this four times but took the pills on time. Emergency pills. I have missed my periods this month. What chances I might have of getting pregnant? When to check if I am pregnant or not?
Pregnancy is definitely a new and beautiful phase in a woman’s life. During this time, the woman’s body goes through multiple changes during the nine months and post-delivery, extra care is needed for the body to get back to its pre-pregnancy state. The following are some tips to care for your post-partum body immediately after delivery and through the first six weeks after childbirth.
- Perineal soreness: The area between the vagina and the anus stretches a lot during labour and can be sore for quite a while. In some women, this area may even be cut to enable easy passing of the baby (episiotomy). This would be more painful and can be managed with topical creams, ice packs, Kegel exercises and warm baths.
- Uterine shrinkage: The uterus enlarges to accommodate the developing baby shrinks back to its original stage after delivery. This causes severe cramps, especially during the first six weeks and if required, pain medications can be taken for the cramps.
- Breast fullness: The breasts fill with milk after birth to enable feeding, and the woman feels engorged. This is relieved with feeding, but if the baby is not on mother’s milk, warm soaks on the breasts and a supportive bra can help. It will stop once the breasts stop making milk.
- Constipation: This is common post pregnancy, and so foods rich in fibre should be consumed. Lots of vegetables, fruits and whole grains should be included in the diet. If required, stool softeners can be used.
- Body swelling: In preparation for the delivery, the hands and feet swell due to fluid accumulation. This naturally subsides over the first week to 10 days. Lying on the left side and keeping the feet elevated can help.
- Urination problem: Experiencing a burning sensation or pain while urinating and inability to start or stop a stream of urine are common urination problems, especially immediately after childbirth, which will subside in a couple of weeks. Drinking lots of water, Kegel exercises and warm baths are helpful measures that can be undertaken.
- Fatigue: Taking care of the newborn can leave you drained. Get adjusted to the baby’s routine and try to sleep with your baby. Get friends and family to help you take care of your child so that you don’t feel the entire strain.
- Emotional health: Changes in the hormone levels again affects your emotional health, so try and stay positive. Post-partum depression is very common in women, as they feel overwhelmed with caring for the newborn.
It is important to realise that while pregnancy is an important phase, it is a natural process. The body will adapt to these short-lived changes and allow you to bond with your baby by staying close to your child, responding to its needs, spending time together, and taking care of your newborn.