Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.SireeshaYour feedback matters!
Hiii doctor I am 27 year old my height 5.6 and weight 55 I want to conceive a baby but I have thyroid problem not to high tsh 6.2 and below so if I conceive is it any prob in future?
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
I have completed 5 years of marriage. I have mild endometriosis problem .I have done 2 time iui and laparoscopy in April 2016. Doctor said ovaries are little bit weak and fallopian tubes are thin. So I am taking medicine from last 3 months. Doctor said, take these for next 3 months more. After that they will go for IVF. So what should I do. My medicines are Endofine, glycomet and pcosite.Please tell.
Hi Doctor, It's been 7 days since I took Ipill. The day I took Ipill was the 14th day of my menstrual cycle and took within 15 hours of the act. I had protected sex. But, the first few seconds were unprotected. So, to rule out any risk, I took Ipill. But, today, after 7 days of Ipill also, there is no BTB or periods. I am a little paranoid now. My periods are due on 19th may. Which test can I take right away to find out if I am at risk. Serum HCG test can check at this point? Kindly help! Last periods: 19th April Sex: 3rd May 2.30 am Ipill taken: 3rd May 4.30 pm Next expected period: 19th May. Today, 7 days since I took Ipill. But, no signs of bleeding.
Hello Doctor, My age is 28 years and my wife is 26 years old. I want to know that she is losing interest. When we are going to intimate she told me i'm not in mood give some excuses our marriage is 3 years old we have a baby. please tell the solution . thanks
My boyfriend and I had sex 2.5 weeks Ago. He used the pull out method and we are sure he did not ejaculate inside. But today I am having light bleeding and my period date is far away i. E 17th. Am I pregnant?
I got an unwanted pregnancy bcoz I got married 2 months back now am pregnant I DNT want to continue this pregnant what I ll do?
I'm an 17 year old girl, recently come abroad to study. My periods seemed to have stopped since August. I have no idea what to do and what is the reason for this. Please help.
Lemon juice to reduce age spots
The vitamin c present in lemons is a strong antioxidant. Besides, its bleaching action works wonders on age spots and freckles. Just squeeze out the juice from a lemon, apply and leave on your skin for about 15 minutes every day and then rinse with plain water.
For even better results, combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with half teaspoon of milk cream and 1 teaspoon of egg white. Mix all these ingredients and apply on the face; after 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a very effective remedy for ageing skin because honey has a soothing action. Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey and massage it into your skin. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
HiMy mother (age 62) has been done Ultrasound scanning of abdomenthat report was ovaries: Right ovary measures: 36*28 mm.(Increased in size) left ovary measures: 28*16 mm.(normal) PLease let me know info about this report except this everything is fine.
My cousin is a housewife she missed her periods from 28 feb, she take 1st abort kit on 20th of April then she again abort kit on 10 of may and then on 17of may she again take 4_4 tabs of misoprost of 200 mcg in between 5 hourska but now days gone she didn't get the periods. But when she check with preanues it's shows negative. What she has to do. And she has a pain in her stomach also. Is she is going through any serious disease. Pls help her to out from this.
I have just put a head of penis in vagina of my gf And sperm was not realised at all but she got a too much pain so that I withdrew my penis from her vagina immediately We are very much afraid about pregnancy Can she be pregnant? She had nit even lost her virginity And how can we confirm that she is not pregnant Pls ans me as soon as possible How can we know and if she will than what to do?
Hi year before I got married. Before marriage my period is regular by next month of my marriage I am with my irregular periods. And I have pcod problem now and got 5 kg weight in 2 months. How to solve my pcod. And also suggest dietician food. My body is heat body. So please avoid heat foods.
Hi all, hope everyone is well. I'm 4.5 weeks post op, all gone ok stopped bleeding at 2.5 weeks, just yellow discharge now. Pain almost stopped when bleeding did but the last 3 days I've been really sore and think it's from the vaginal cuff but not certain. Any ideas why I would be getting pain at.
My period is late by two weeks, and I have done pregnancy test also it was negative, my period date is 1 july but it not came and on 9 july there was brown discharge lightly, back pain is also to much, and abdominal pain is also little bit. Whats the reason of late period if pregnancy test is negative? Please help me.
I am a lady 47 years old. My hair falling too much from last 2 months volume remain half now. Thyroid normal. Hemoglobin 7.8 monthly period irregular. Advice me medicine pl to go to a hair expert is very costly and I can not afford.
Laziness is identified by poor nutrition. Nowadays lifestyle drives people to take snacks and junk foods that can lead to overweight which in turn lead to laziness. Many other things that are like poor diet, lack of the vitamins and minerals, and insufficient exercise lead to a lack of energy that also contributes to your general feeling of laziness. So to avoid this please follow the points:
1. Regular meditation.
2. Exercises that keeps your CVS system well and healthy like walking, jumping, squatting, skipping etc.
3. If possible for cycling or fast walking early morning.
4. Have food good in nutrition like vitamins/ minerals.
5. Excessive intake of water as it removes metabolic toxins from the body and keep your fit and healthy.
6. Stay calm and patience.