Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. G. Shashi KanthYour feedback matters!
For past 4-5 months I have been feeling little pain in my hand fingers’ joints. Additionally, I have severe pain in right toe near little finger, but this pain is only on pressing the Toe or on long walking. Also when I sit for long duration then I feel pain on leg muscles while trying to walk. This becomes normal after 4-5 steps. My HS CRP (Serum) is 0.310 mg/dl.
Sir I had neck pain right side. And some times total neck and shoulders. Right side nerve heavy pain from 1.5 month. I have heavy stress in my office computer work. Doctor shown bp 140/90. Bp when its normal. Whyt is neck pain.
I have severe pain on my right hand from the joint from last 2 weeks. I had recently done full medical check up and has no adverse reports kindly advise what could be and remedy I am female of 58 yrs old.
Hi doctor mere husband ke per bohat dard rehte hai. Jab bi veh office se aate hai. Unka weight bi increase hota ja raha hai. Voh snoring bi boht karte hai.. Pls help me mai kya kru.
I m resident of raipur chhattisgarh india my mother 74 years is suffering from type 2 diabetes and thyroid from last 30 years she recently under went veryebroplasty for L1 but after that she is facing problem of swelling and pain in feet insomnia and memory loss her kidney function tests are normal and sugar level almost remains 170 sodium level is low and potassium level is high kindly suggest the line of treatment.
I have regular pain in back side of left shoulder to hand from last 15 days, it's like mussels pain, I don't know exact point of pain but if I move my head than pain increased.
If I seat at a place for a while like 5to10 min then when I get up I fill backpain why and how to overcome from this.
My left knee got operated before 8 month, but present time, I can not work properly, its painful why?
Muscle pain in leg is getting disastrous day by day No relief is available from any ointment & sprays What to do please suggest? I am longing forward for your answer.
I have a foot pain for more than one year, inside bone was so pain, I took tablet, and I took one knid of acid test. How it ll cure, what is the solution?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.