Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. G. SatyanarayanaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, my father's age is 85, for the last 15 days he is suffering with the symptoms parkinson, he right hand and right leg is stiff while he is walking for his nature calls. Apart from that, two months back his prostate operation went well but for the last 3 days during in the night he went for several times passing the urine. It may lead to fluids loss. So consult the urology doctor, he is given natrise tab daily one and zanocin 400mg daily one. Using from yesterday night. Please suggest how to stop the urination during in the night and how to overcome this fluid loss or electrolytes. Please any specialist can give some advice. With regards.
Hi doctor I wanted to know why migraine happens and how long medications have to be taken and is it harmful.
I am suffering from night fall, actually I do night shift when I come to my ofce and sleep at morning around 5o'clock and wake up at around noon at 2 and I find my self that my underwear is wet. The main problem is this not happening in twice or thrice a day n month it is happening in daily basis every day last 2 weeks from now for the reason I feel low energetic my hand shiver fell sleep. Kindly advice.
Suffering from insomnia. My age is 23. Please help me. It affecting my physical mental and sexual health.
I AM 27 YRS OLD MALE. I AM SUFFERING FROM COMPULSIVE MASTURBATION PROBLEM. DUE TO THIS I COULD NOT CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK PROPERLY. I STARTED DOING MEDITATION BUT THESE COULD NOT HELP ME, DUE TO THESE I AM ALSO SUFFERING FROM INSOMNIA. AT PARTICULAR TIME ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT IT AUTOMATICALLY TRIGGERS ME TO DO MASTURBATION. I HAVE NO CONTROL ON IT, UNWANTED SEXUAL IMAGES AND THOUGHTS POURING ON MY MIND REGULARLY. PLEASE HELP.
I'm 22years old. I'm suffering from headache since 6years. I consulted neurologist and went through CT scan. But the result is just normal. I used the prescribed medicines. When I stopped the course, problem is again on. I'm on homeopath medication now. What do you now, I'm not able to concentrate.
Sir, I have migraine. Suggest me some exercise to tackle it wen it comes. And also is it right to take naprosyn 500 mg whenever I have headache?
I am about 56 y M. Suffering from Migraine Head ache? Can I really get any Ayurvedic/ homeopathic medicines which can cure this life long problem. I am very disciplined as far as my food, water consumption and life style is considered. I have no other health issues. The head ache comes very regularly once say 20-25 days and almost lasts for 2 days. I take one/two Crocin once a day for two days and I am done. But I do not want to continue this way. Being a very senior executive I can not be irritative on account of My Head ache and hence resort to Crocin.
I have headache how can we cure it. Recently I have having half side headache? What should I do? Is I am suffering from migraine?
Hi, my father is neuro patient with hypoxic brain injury from about a month, please advise any Ayurveda remedy for brain tissue healing.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.
I am 54 year old female. Post dengue after 2nd November was getting numbness in hand. Taken anti inflammatory tabs but the pain is in the knees, wrists, shoulders and swelling on feet. Cannot walk well and rigidity in knee and fingers. Was told by Dr. it is viral arthritis post dengue. Was tested for RA and count is 7. Pls advice.
When I stand immidiatly numness occour in my left tigh so I want to know what is the reason, also suffring from acidity, every time I feel that I have to go for toilet, pls help me
Hi, My child has been evaluated as CP child and she is 2+ years old. She has a development delay and getting seizures. Following are the impression found during recent MRI evaluation. MODERATE DIFFUSE ATROPHY OF CORPUS callosum DELAYED MYLENATION WITH MYLENATION PATTERN CORRESPONDING TO 6-8 MONTHS. Could you please advise what the above impressions mean and what are the treatment & cure for the same.
Since last 3-4 years, I am suffering from sleep apnea problem, snoring and not feeling enthuastic whole day. Whole day small headache and hence could not concentrate on work. As also I have lost interest in sex also. Please suggest ayurvedic remedy.
I am 45 years old lady and my height is 5 feet weight 87 kg and no blood pressure and no diabetes. And no thyroid problem. But my left toe is having numbness since one week and this is causing pain in my entire left leg upto thighs. What should I do to overcome this problem.
What is burning feet why attacked in young boy so its normal for old person but why attacked young person?
"With advent of gadgets and night life, many have become sleep deprived off late. There is also a fallacy you need to sleep early and wake up early, whcih is medically untrue. The duration of sleep is of paramount importance for a healthy life. An average of 8 hours of sleep prevents stress, obesity, cardiac illness, immune related disorders, and many more. Minimum one needs 6 hours of sleep, maximum 10 hours. The benefits of dieting, workouts are all negated in the absence of adequate sleep leading to higher morbidity and mortality. Sleep well and be healthy." - Dr. Jagadeesan. (Psychiatrist)