Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.Satya SekharYour feedback matters!
My mother is suffering from chronic Bronchial Asthma since last 15 years. Her age is 58 years. Please advise.
Everyday I take food and meals in time, I eat banana and milk regularly but my weight is not growing. Please suggest me what I have to do to gain weight?
Lybrate | Dr Mohd Sadiq Umar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am a designer in a company. I want to increase my weight and my muscles since I am skinny. I am pure veg. But I started eating egg recently. Please suggest me some good plan.
My muscles behind knees are paining. Three years back I met with an accident in which I got ligaments around knee teared and I had operation on it. So is there any connection between these two. Any advice.
Am suffering with weight gain, how to reduce my weight. Is there any medicines to get decrease of weight.
I'm having severe hair loss and I'm not able to prevent it. How can I prevent hair loss. Is there any solution for hair loss.
My wife get her period only for 2 days but her periods is on time i.e regularly sometime only 1 or 2 days difference has been seen. please suggest she need to visit games or not.
I am having dizzy head at almost any time. While sleeping also when I suddenly get up or take turns I need time to get stable. In between of walking also I feel like I will fall down at times. The feeling comes very frequently and lasts for about 1-2 minutes each time. I have done CT scan, MRI, heart check-up. Everything, doctor has not detected anything and has just given some pills. Please suggest me what should I do? Whom to consult or what medication should I take. I am having this problem mildly since 2 years. But this has become frequent since about last 1 month. Eagerly waiting for your suggestion.
I have pimples and its spot. I have used many things and medicine but I didn't get any change on my face.
Hi, I am 29 old male married. When my school age 8th standard, one of my friend compelled me to touch\message his body and penis for a pleasure. He asked me to masturbate his penis and I did that without knowing it. But after completing my school and till now, I feel like a gay. I am getting gay feel with my friends and coworkers now which I'm thinking to come out of this. Please advise me.
I am suffering from masterbution please suggest me because I am not interested in masterbation I have a illness feeling please suggest me doctor.
Sir, I have very depression related to study while study mind is not working please suggest me what I can do?
Hey Since the past week I'm experiencing a weird lightheadedness especially when I sleep. Also I do not get sleep due to that for 4-5 hours after I lie down also It's like a giddiness where I feel everything's moving when I close my eyes Also the back of my neck and head hurts Also had a minor head hit a week back What can I do?
My son is 2 yr old.He used to eat all kinda food till he was 1 1/2 but from then he is not at all eating properly i tried all kinda tonics prescribed by various best pediatricians his health was normal when we checked he is taking only breakfast and dinner that too in small quantity he loves junk and fast foods.What kind of medication will help him ?
I am 37 years old male, since 1 month l am feeling very sick, my hemoglobin is 8.2 and not able to eat my meal properly because of the sickness. Please advice.
Hello. I'm 23/year old I want to study but can't concentrate I have tried a lot. However have deep urge to do that but in real I can't. Help me out.
Pitted keratolysis is a skin condition that affects the soles of your feet. As a result of this disease, the skin on the forefoot or heel turns white with pitted clusters. This is often accompanied by an offensive odor and is worse when the skin is wet. This odor is the main reason patients seek treatment for this skin condition. If left untreated, this can last for many years.
People who suffer from excessive sweating and those who wear closed shoes for extended durations have a high risk of suffering from this condition. Pitted Keratolysis is a bacterial infection where the bacteria multiply in moist conditions and release enzymes that destroy the horny cells of the foot soles.
With time, this turns into characteristic crater like pits on the skin. They also produce sulphur compounds simultaneously that lead to the odor.
Treatment for this skin condition can be categorized under medicinal treatments and home remedies.
- One of the ways to treat this disease is to treat the hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating that triggers it.
- Topical fusidic acid ointments or clotrimazole ointments can also provide some relief.
- Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics to clear stubborn lesions.
- Other treatment options include anti-bacterial soap and injectable botulinum toxin. Using a strong antiperspirant with aluminum chloride can also resolve the issue.
- The first thing you must do if you suffer from this condition is keep your feet dry. Wearing socks with your shoes is a good idea as this keeps your feet dry and ventilated. Thus, keeping the bacteria from multiplying. After having a bath, pay special attention to drying your feet. You could even use a hair dryer on your feet.
- Wash your feet with soap and water at least twice a day. You could also use an antiseptic cleanser or antibacterial soap.
- Try and reduce the number of hours you wear closed shoes. Whenever possible, wear open toed sandals. Do not wear the same shoes for two days in a row without giving them time to dry out.
- If possible, change your socks at least once in the day.
- Do not share footwear or towels with anyone else.
- Apply antiperspirants to the soles of your feet.
- Soak your feet in half a bucket of water with 15-20 drops of tea tree oil.