Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G. Satish Reddy
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. G. Satish ReddyYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from severe pain in knee joint. Dr. Has suggested knee replacement after crossing the age of 60 years. She is 58 now. Simultaneously muscle cramp and pain in nerve is becoming intolerable. To meet out mineral deficiency she is taking caldikind plus for last two months but cramps and tense nerve pain is not diluting. How do you suggest.
Hi, I have sprained shoulders (both) more on to the right shoulder & right ribs & right Hip. There is sprained kind of pain always. Ortho had suggested an MRI and result was just fine no problem at all. Please suggest
I am Murali (30 years old), I found my new joints are slippery and weak, if I walk more or when I climb stairs I feel bit pain in my knee joints. What could be possible reason? Is it a serious one?
Sir my wife is suffering from metacarpals and phalanges swelling and pain of left hand without any injury or any fall since last one month please tell the reason and treatment for her.
Suffering from knee joint pain. More pain after getting up in the morning. After walking for a while pain decreases but have pain.
My mother is 82 she on CHD and metpure xl 25 and also ra patient. From last week she is bleeding from her nose. What should I give her to stop her bleeding?
I am 43 years old ,I am not able to sleep properly in night because of unnecessary issues thinking in mind and because of this I am not taking sleep properly. I have back pain since last 1 month . Due to this I am disturbing . Request you help me out of this. Because of this I am lot of in depression and Pressure , not able to understand how tackle the situation .
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strains on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!