Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.Sambasiva Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.Sambasiva RaoYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic, 43 years old and i am taking glipizide cap 2 times before meal my suger level is near by 200 can you suggest best for me
After a robust workout at the gym, nothing feels quite so good as spending a little time in a sauna or steam room. The concentrated heat pouring over the body seeps into the muscles and relaxes them after their exertions and helps a guy wind down. But is there any reason to wonder if using a sauna (or similar options, like a steam room) could have an impact on penis health, and in particular, on penis function? It's a good question and one which those concerned about their penis should consider.
There are two basic types of saunas: wet and dry. Wet saunas use steam to create their hot environment. Dry ones do not. Saunas often use very hot rocks as their heating source, with water added to them to create the steam. Wet saunas tend to be hotter than dry ones, but both create situations where a person produces sweat. This sweat helps to cool the body down while at the same time helping to release toxins.
Pros and Cons
There are many pros and cons associated with using a sauna. Some of the pros include:
- Reducing stress. Spending an appropriate amount of time in a sauna can help relax a body and reduce levels of stress. Stress, of course, is associated with many health problems and can be a contributing factor to penis function issues.
- Increasing blood circulation. Blood vessels tend to relax through sauna exposure, and pulse rates go up. This allows the blood to circulate more freely and rapidly throughout the body. (Healthy and unimpeded blood flow, of course, is also important for good penis function.)
- Weight loss. While sitting in a sauna is not going to shed poundage in a significant way, long-term consistent use, especially in tandem with exercise and dietary changes, can contribute to losing a little bit of weight. And since obesity can be a detriment to penis function, this doesn't hurt.
- Healthy skin. By ridding the body of toxins, skin - including penis skin - often benefits by being healthier and stronger.
But what about cons? Some negatives to consider include:
- Dry skin. If a guy spends too much time in the sauna, the healthy skin benefits dry up - literally, as the oils that are necessary for good skin maintenance get sucked out.
- Blood pressure may react negatively. People with hypertension need to be careful about how much time they spend in a sauna. The increase in circulation and pulse rate can also lead to an increase in blood pressure, if a guy with hypertensive tendencies doesn't pace himself. And high blood pressure situations are a no-no for sustained penis function.
- Sperm effect. Sperm do not appreciate excessive heat situations. Prolonged exposure to hot conditions is known to lower sperm count, so staying too long in the sauna may affect a guy's little swimmers.
Ultimately, whether a sauna is good or bad for a man's penis function really depends on the individual; certainly men with cardiac or blood pressure issues should consult with a doctor before using a sauna. But in general, for a typically healthy man, most sauna use is fine so long as common sense is used. In other words, don't spend too long a time in the sauna, be sure to stay hydrated, leave if feeling sick, etc.
Hello sir, I am 27 year old male having indigestion problem for last 1-2 months. After having meal, it feels like it got stuck in my stomach even after 5-6 hrs and I always feel full. I am also facing severe constipation sometimes because of this indigestion. After having complete meal, sometimes I feel like my stomach bulges out. I am planning to visit physician tomorrow. Please suggest what is reason of it? Is it a symptom of any major condition?
My son has cough and running nose. I have given him nebulisation. Is there anything else I should do? he is 18 months old now.
My mind always makes me to think about somethings . I am unable to sleep at night . Plse suggests some medicine that makes me sleep.
My age 15years my penis is small I have a habit of taking sperm. Can this habit cause less growth. Please doctor give me a suggestion to grow my penis. It's 3 & half inches only when raised. Please help me.
If you are suffering from gastritis, it is important for you to know about the most ideal tips and treatment methods related to the condition. Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the stomach lining called gastric mucosa. The most common symptoms of the condition include nausea, vomiting and illness in the upper abdomen, right after having a meal. Heartburn, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, indigestion and bloating are other symptoms of gastritis.
Here are 10 tips for treating gastritis using simple home remedies:
- Carom seeds: Carom seeds are natural antacids and are effective for curing gastritis. They give relief to the mucous membrane of the stomach from acidity and hyper acidity. Nausea, indigestion and bloating are also treated.
- Ginger: Ginger treats gastritis effectively because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation, treats infections and eases gas, stomach pain and nausea.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is essential when you are suffering from gastritis. Yogurt containing active live culture is more beneficial in the case of this disease. It contains probiotics, which protect the stomach lining from the bacteria that causes gastritis. Your immune system also gets a boost.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea works wonders in treating gastritis. It contains several essential oils, which are helpful for your digestive system. It also soothes the intestinal walls, giving relief from pain. Stomach inflammation also goes down.
- Peppermint: This herb is also efficient for gastritis treatment because of its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties. Its soothing properties reduce inflammation and also help with heartburn, indigestion and nausea.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are also beneficial in healing gastritis because of their antioxidant properties and phenolic compounds. They help in preventing the start of stomach lining inflammation.
- Holy basil: Holy basil helps in healing acute gastritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. These help in reducing inflammation and infection. Stomach pain, vomiting, and nausea are also reduced.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds help in soothing your digestive system and relaxing your gastrointestinal tract muscles. This is an important part of gastritis treatment. These seeds contain antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and stomachic properties and are beneficial in relieving symptoms such as indigestion, intestinal gas, heartburn, and vomiting.
- Licorice: This Ayurvedic remedy for gastritis contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which help in reducing inflammation. Symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion are also treated. The stomach’s inner lining is protected from infection, thereby reducing the risk of ulcers.
- Raw potato juice: Raw potato juice is considered to be an important remedy for gastritis because of its antacid and healing properties. The alkaline properties of potato help in reducing cramps, bloating, and other common symptoms of the condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!