Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.S. ReddyYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. H V Nataraj speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hi, I am 29 years old male. I have many acne scars and dark spots due to acne. Please suggest something to get rid of those acne scars and blemishes.
I am having a dark complexion face and also it is to oily. I just loss my confidence wherever I go because of my dull face. I have tried many cosmetics to get a fair complexion but it didn't worked. What should I do to get a fair complexion and a oil free face?
Since 3 months, I am having problem of Hair loss and balding by scalp, so please help me with a solution, I already took Medication and continued 2 months but no results but hair thinning got faster. So please help me out.
How to identify my skin type? Like whether ut is normal, oliy etc? And suggest me the best face creams, soaps and shampoo.
I hav a skin problem its get too oily faster n get tan n black when it comes in contact with sun n its sensitive.
Hello sir my name is a man and I am from sirsa, I am having cough and sneezing from last many years, I don't know why I am suffering from this kind of allergy, I need your help in any way if you can, thank you sir.
I'm 24 years male I has been affected by itches since last 10 months mainly infected in thighs, knees, legs, and toes please tell me a remedy to cure and remove black spots also.
I want a fair skin my skin type is oily and there are so many pores on my face due to previous pimples and also have dark spots. Plzz suggest me proper face wash and face cream and shurb. I use skin lite cream at night but whenever I leave it applying on my face my skin get so much dark and tanned I looked so much ugly I want a fair and glowing skin plzz suggest me fast.
My skin is getting very dry with wriggles and darker. Pls advise the treatment or medicines. I drink lot of water daily.
I have a itches on my back, its turned my skin to black colour on that spot, please suggest me the best medicine for that.
My hairs are too rough and I can not comb neatly. I want smooth hair in natural ways. And tell me how to take care of my hair daily. please help me.
How to remove dark spot in our face, one of the other major health problem of mine is that I am really tired for when I work even too small.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.