Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. G. S. RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yr old boy and i'm suffering from my mouth smelling since I was 21 yr old. I always brushed my teeth daily but after a hour this problem start again tell what should I do. Thank you.
I think my teeth r not properly aligned. That's why I want to get braces. Bt I love chewing gums. How should I manage?
Sir I am having problems in my tooth like black spots. How to remove spots please give me idea. Thank you.
I've been suffering from bleeding gums for past month could anyone please tell me what I can do to stop it when ever I eat like a banana my gums are bleeding. please help.
Small sized inflamation in the upper jaw for the last 3 months.Gum is slightly swollen and painful.Also when I eat anything there is pain in the upper palate.My age is 77yrs.
I am worried about my gums, its more than sensitivity, I am not able to drink even a simple warm milk.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from ulcers on tongue and mouth also and inflammation in lower jaw under tongue and inflammation in both sides of tongue. When I take Darolac tab and (Cefpodoxime proxetil +potassium Clavulanate )tab along with Hexidine (Chlorhexidine) mouthwash it gets cured but after leaving the medicines it reappears. What is the cause of this? How could it be treated permanently? I want a complete and permanent cure for this.
Im 19 years old male im having teeth are irregularly arranged and more gaps I have already consulted one clinic they asked me to consult md doctors and they took some scaling and said to pay 35000 for ceramic brackets and I want to know how much do you charge for ceramic brackets.
DENTAL ADVISE NEEDED: My teeth are wearing out due to age,I am 69 years old,one teeth had worn out completly and after a Root canal treatment it was Capped.I am looking out for my other teeth ( molars ) which are wearing out.What preventive methods are there to save the other teeth?I do not eat Gutka or any form of Tobacco.I do not have any Cavities or any other defect in my teeth.
I am 46 years old and having low Vit B13 <83. I am facing problem on my tongue swelling. Gums swelling. Is it due to vit b12 deficiency. Please advise me medicines.
I am 36 years female, have receding gumline to a great extent in lower jaw especially below canines. What is the solution, kindly help.
Did you know that your tooth brush could be home of over a million bacteria including the flu virus, E coli, staph and yeast fungus? But, can your tooth brush really make you fall ill? Luckily, our immune system ensures that toothbrushes do not make us ill. However, in rare cases, the bacteria on a toothbrush can get past our defenses.
The problem lies in how a toothbrush is stored. The bathroom is humid and moist making it the best place for bacteria to multiply. Storing a toothbrush near the toilet further adds to the problem. Here are a few tips to make your toothbrush healthier.
- Wash your hands before and after brushing. Also rinse your toothbrush well before putting toothpaste on it. Using hot water is better than cold water.
- Change your toothbrush every three months or whenever the bristles are worn out; whichever comes first. In addition, also change your toothbrush after recovering from any illness. If you use an electric toothbrush, change the head every 3-4 months. Children’s brushes need to be changed more often than adult’s toothbrushes.
- Do not share a toothbrush and avoid storing toothbrushes together. If the bristles touch each other, germs could move from one toothbrush to the other.
- Toothbrush caps may not be as good an idea as they seem as it traps moisture inside and does not allow the brush to dry properly. Instead, keep your brush submerged in hydrogen peroxide or any alcohol based mouthwash.
- Do not store your toothbrush horizontally. Your toothbrush should always be stored vertically with the brush side on top.
- When travelling, if you use a toothbrush cap, allow the brush to dry completely before putting the cap on.
- Store your toothbrush away from the toilet and away from the sink such that it cannot get contaminated form water that splashes when you wash your hands or face.
- If possible, store your toothbrush in your medicine cabinet.
- Always put the cover down before flushing the toilet. This will reduce the number of air borne bacteria that can attach themselves to your toothbrush,
- Along with your toothbrush also clean out your toothbrush holder regularly.
- Do not try sterilizing your toothbrush in a microwave. Toothbrushes are not designed to withstand extreme temperatures and hence this could damage your toothbrush.
- Use a mouthwash after brushing to rinse out any bacteria that may be left behind form your teeth or your toothbrush. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.