Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.s. GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, at the time sex my sperm fall in a minute and not able to do 2shoot I feel tied but before mrg I was not like this.
Hi, I am 29 years old, but my face looks of 40 years old and my skin is very dry and hard. Any suggestion!
‘Head lice’ are insects that feed on the blood of your scalp. This condition usually affects children and is moderately contagious. Contrary to popular belief, head lice does not occur due to poor personal hygiene.
The symptoms of head lice are:
1. Presence of lice on scalp: Lice are small insects that are usually hard to spot. But their infestation can be felt because you experience intense itching on the scalp.
2. Itching: There will be intense itching on the scalp and the neck. This itching occurs due to the saliva secretion by the lice that the skin is allergic to. Usually, the itching starts after 3 to 6 weeks of infestation.
3. Lice eggs: The lice eggs stick to the shafts of the hair. They are very hard to spot as they are small and well camouflaged.
What can be the reasons behind their infestation
This condition is contagious; apart from direct contact with the scalp of an infected person, this condition can also spread if you happen to share the below mentioned items with an infected person:
6. Accessories for the hair
The treatments for hair lice are:
1. Over- the counter (OTC) products: OTC products are made from ‘pyrethrin’, a compound extracted from the ‘chrysanthemum’ flower. ‘Pyrethrin’ works as an insecticidal compound and it is advised to use these medications only after washing your hair with a shampoo. Vinegar may also be used to loosen the nits from the hair shafts.
2. Prescription medications: Certain medications can also be prescribed by the doctor, such as benzyl alcohol and lindane.
Certain home remedies for head lice include:
1. Essential oils: Apply oils such as Anise oil or tea tree on the scalp; these oils act as toxins for the lice.
2. Wet combing: This is a method wherein the wet hair is combed using a fine toothed comb to remove the nits and the lice. Repeat the procedure for 3-4 days every week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
High Blood Pressure Causes
High blood pressure is many times a symptom of underlying disease. You can visualize heart as a pump which is pumping blood (viscous liquid) across the body. It supplies the brain where it pumps against gravity. Similarly it also receives the blood from the legs which is again against gravity. In this closed circulation the blood vessels allow the gases like oxygen and carbondioxide and some liquid to pass through the membrane along with nutrients and waste products to and from various tissues.
Blood pressure increases
1. The heart has to pump with higher intensity due to a blockage which restricts the blood supply to a critical organ including the brain and heart.
2. Blood vessels become narrow due to constriction or fat and calcified plaques deposited.
3. Certain hormones (Chemicals) secreted by the kidneys and other organs cause the blood vessels to contract.
4. Stress which releases enzymes that increase blood pressure.
5. Electrolytes like Sodium levels increase the osmotic pressure thereby increasing the volume of blood and thus blood pressure. It is mainly due to an underline endocrine disease.
Considering these five points we need to investigate understand and try to address the cause by symptomatically managing the blood pressure.
High blood pressure has multiple effects on to the body especially on small blood vessels which can burst (bleed) in brain, eyes and other organs. It also increases the risk of pushing a clot into the brain as well as damaging the blood vessel itself. The cholesterol and other lipids which circulate in the blood get pushed towards the walls of the vessel due to high blood pressure thereby increasing the risk of atherosclerosis.
In short high blood pressure is a serious entity needs to be addressed objectively.
I want reduced my belly What I can eat? Regular Dietary Suggest any specific exercises and food habit Any pills can I take please suggest.
Hello doctor I have a black spot on my nose since last six months when I apply anti spot cream, it becomes light but if I don't apply the spot becomes dark again can I remove it completely?
What are the extreme dangers of very weak immunity? What diseases one can get because of very weak immunity?
I have wet dandruff problem. My scalp is wet mostly all the time and it keeps itching always. How can I get rid of it. And please suggest a shampoo. I am 26 years old girl.
I have an digestion problems and weekly ulcer even though I have a normal hygienic food. What precautions should I take sir.
I didn't memorise the things easily until and unless I will give the importance to that .What would be a solution for that to memories kindly help.
Hi, I am 25 years old married woman. I am getting pain on my above the right side breast. Not the every time sometimes it pains. Please suggest me the solution. Thankyou.
I am a 21yr old girl and a medico. Have -1.5D myopia which is constant from many years. From few months having bad recurrent headaches (temporal, parietal, frontal sometimes). Cannot find any significant reason. Kindly suggest.
I am 17 years girl and have brono on my face and I am not fair but I want to be fair so what should I do.
Hello, My girlfriend have no orgasm, when we sex together. 10 min fingering, licking and after 10 min sex, they have no orgasm. What the problem. Tell me.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.