Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G S BhojiYour feedback matters!
I have same sex attraction, homosexual.I want to became normal. Is there any treatment? Please help me I am depressed.
I have been pain since last 2 week in my lower side of left chest. And sometimes it's huge, even I can't move my left arm also due to pain. Is it gastric problem or else?
My uncle is suffers from prostate gland problem. What is ideal diet for this problem before operation?
I have no pain over foreskin of testicle where some pimple type swollen occurred in very few but at different places but I am suffering from itching and this swollen pimple type skin nt coming back to normal state, has I am observing it from 2-3 days it's itching day by day more but swollen pimple type part on testicles r nt coming to normal, pl. Z suggest.
I suffer from sleep disorder. I am not a deep sleeper. I always get woken up by the mildest of noises. This makes my moody. I havnt had proper sleep in many days.
I am having 2 times nightfall in a week on average and recently from last two years my sex desire has decreased. Is this due to nf problem or something else. Why nf happens? Is it because of weak penis .what should I do. I am also diabetic frm last 5 yrs. My age is 25.
Sir, I had stopped my smoking habits after reducing within two months, by alternate nicogums, still I continuing nicotex, if it is better to continue ,mouth ulcer are occurred frequently, gittness during morning time after wake up and during walking, kindly advice.
Is once a day masturbation bad for health? Does it causes weakness and is it a reason for lack of nutrients for body?
After IUCD insertion on dated 5th sep. My wife feeling pain in lower abdomen, whats the reason. Please guide, doctor advised five day antibiotic course from the same day of insertion, but she is still feeling pain.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.