Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G S BhojiYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. My name is babita. And I m suffering with primary infertility. Treatment is going on and I m diagnoses with fallopian tbe TB. N I am asked to continue medicine for TB for two month and said that after that iui will be performed. I want to know that can I conceive while taking medicine for TB and will it be better to indulge in unprotected relationship during my medicine course. Sir help me plz.
How to increase period of sex time, and also give me the information about foreplay techniques. How to orgasm a woman?
How to stop Snoring ? I have this problem for last 20 years . I am male -44 years . All family members gets disturbed with the noise I make and I really don't know what to do . Please guide.
Hi doctor, im suffering from phimosis problem from my childhood im 24 now, I have seen the surgery for curing my problem its too scary, is there any procedure to set that means let me know please. And im very scared and feeling shy to share this problem with my parents and friends. I hope you suggest a good way.
When I'm having sex, why do my sperm comes out in 1 or 2 min? Why can't I have a long sex with my partner? Is there any reason or can you guide me through.
Heart disease doesn't affect all women in the same way and neither does it have the same warning signs as heart diseases in men. For women, heart disease is a bigger threat than breast cancer. Cardiovascular diseases also kill more women than men as the disease progresses differently in men and women. Here are a few things you should know about heart diseases.
Women have more atypical symptoms of heart attacks: The classic symptoms of heart attacks are pain in the left arm, chest pain and heart palpitations. Though women may exhibit these symptoms, they are more likely to have atypical symptoms. These include nausea, stomach aches, pain in the shoulders and upper back and extreme fatigue.
Preeclampsia and gestational diabetes can increase risks of heart disease: Even though your blood pressure may go back to normal and conditions like preeclampsia or gestational diabetes may go away post pregnancy, their effects linger on. The risk of heart disease for a woman who suffered from preeclampsia doubles while gestational diabetes can cause glucose intolerance leading to obesity or other such conditions which are risk factors for heart diseases.
Hot flashes could be a sign of heart problems: Hot flashes are usually associated with menopause but may also be a symptom of underlying heart problems. Hot flashes that occur after a exerting a strenuous effort on something can be a sign of angina in women.
Men and women do not face equal risks: Traditional risks to heart diseases such as cholesterol, obesity and high blood pressure affect both men and women but some factors such as diabetes, stress, depression and smoking affect women more than they affect men. Since women tend to lead a more sedentary lifestyle than men, a lack of exercise also affects them more than it affects men. In addition, a low level of estrogen can also increase the risk of cardiovascular conditions. This is usually seen after menopause.
Metabolic syndrome increase your risk of getting a stroke:
There are five metabolic risk factors for heart disease. If you have 3 or more of them, it is termed as metabolic syndrome. These risk factors are:
- A waist circumference of more than 35". This is also called abdominal obesity
- A triglyceride level higher than 150 mg/dL
- A low level of good cholesterol i.e. HDL cholesterol that is less than 50mg/dL
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar. This could also be a sign of diabetes.
While some factors like genetics are out of our control, most of these factors can be controlled by conscious lifestyle changes. Your doctor may also prescribe medication for the same. Heart disease can occur at any time so do not take your heart for granted.
I'm suffering from allergies like dust, cold drink, sour items etc, Due to allergy cough is being started due to it, also in night, cough is increased & also int he early morning cough is on high stage so please give me suggestion how would I short out it?
Sir, I am suffering from cold and fever for last 2 days. I am taking tablet's like dola-650 two times per days. But I can't get any improvement on my health. What should I do?
Sir, I have right mild pleural effusion and pulmonologist has given aziwok600 mg for 3 days course, and pain has reduced 90%, and now pain started on left side, is it because of same pleural effusion? What medication I have to use know.
Hi. This s venkatesh. I'm nt able to satisfy my girl during sex. While having sex sperm come for me in 5 mins. So tat nt able to have a long sex. Wat is the way fr tat.
Hii, I'm 17 years male, I'm having a very bad problem of leg smell. Which ever shoes I wear always leg smell comes. My leg sweats a lot, please suggest me medicines.
From last week I am feeling heavy head when I wake up at morning & its continue to whole day. Also feeling pain in eye when I try to working in front of computer or using mobile phone. Always feel like sleepy. What is the cause & what is the best treatment for this.
I suffering with throat pain. Unable to swallow food. Paining a lot. I am having toners. savior cough.what to do?
I am suffering from partial erectile dysfunction for the last three months my age is 41 have two children.
I am suffering from fever last one month also take pills but no there are no benefits so suggest me what I do thanks.
In most cases, occasional dry penis skin is a fact of life. That's because almost anything can lead to dry penis skin, including something as innocuous as changing the detergent a guy uses for his sheets or even changing his workout routine to something that makes him sweat a bit more. To help ease the dryness of such delicate skin, good penis care is necessary. And for most guys, within a couple of days of proper attention, that dry penis skin is just like new.
But what happens when a man does everything he can think to do and it doesn't seem to make a difference? And what does it mean if the dry skin issue actually gets worse instead of better? It's important for a man to know when dry penis skin is a run-of-the-mill issue that will resolve in a few days, versus a problem that might require a doctor to evaluate it and provide treatment. To that end, here's a short primer on what's serious - and what's not.
Dry penis skin causes
Understanding the causes of dry penis skin can help a guy determine just how serious the situation might be. Here are the most common reasons for dry, itchy penis skin:
1. Too much masturbation. A guy who likes to handle the throttle a little too often is bound to wind up with some dryness, even if he uses plenty of lube. That's simply because over time, the rigorous stroking pulls natural oils from the skin, and when the lube is washed away, so is all that precious oil. But those who enjoy masturbation without lube are in for even worse dryness, as there is nothing to protect the penis from aggressive over-handling. The easiest way to cure the problem? Let the penis rest and apply plenty of moisturizing penis health crème in the meantime.
2. Dry sex. Whether a guy is getting it on without lube during intercourse or he's enjoying other activities, such as 'outercourse' or extended foreplay, his penis might rub up against various surfaces - such as the sheets, pillows, and yes, even his partner's body - and eventually, dry skin can be the result. The only cure for this is to keep the penis in good shape to begin with; again, this requires an excellent penis health crème.
3. Skin allergies and irritations. Sometimes a guy's penis is just fine, but then within hours, it's not. This sudden dryness is often related to something in the environment, such as a mild allergic reaction to new detergents, fragrances, cleansers, and anything else that might come into contact with the delicate penis skin. In this case, some detective work is in order. A guy should eliminate the variety of issues that might be causing the problem, then see if there is any improvement.
4. Skin conditions. For some men, things get a bit more serious. Dryness that doesn't respond to the use of a penis health crème or other moisturizing efforts might be a problem that requires a doctor's attention. Some skin conditions, such as eczema or psoriasis, can occur on the penis just as easily as they might appear on other parts of the body. If a man has dry, itchy penis skin that doesn't respond to his home treatments should visit the doctor to find out what the problem might be.
5. The weather. Surprisingly, the weather plays a serious role in dry skin. Many men are familiar with dry hands and a dry face or lips during the worst of the colder seasons. The same thing can happen to the penis. Again, use of a great crème, plenty of hydration, and running a humidifier during the winter can all help.