Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.RaviYour feedback matters!
How to loose my weight because I want to loose my weight. so tell me the procedure to loose my weight easily and within 2 months and also I want to fare my skin colour.
I have black spots in my face shoulders nek and chest as well as pimples my pimples was remove but the black spots still how can I remove it.
Im 21years female. My problem is my face looks fair and normal in the morning but after some time it gets very oily and dark. Plzz give any suggestions to get rid of my problem and What creams should I apply to look fair as same from morning to evening.
My lips are turning black due to smoking. What should I do to regain the normal color? I have reduced the number of cigarettes I used to smoke earlier.
I am 22 years old male, I've got lots of tan on my face and neck after moving to chennai I don't know it's because of the pollution? hard water? or more sunny climate? can anyone help me with the natural as well as medical remedy for this?
How my skin can be smooth and beautiful? Actually i have many marks on my skin it is not smooth and clear i want my skin to be smooth.
I had gone to village, 1years ago Actually there is some black marks arising on my face and it is still increasing I consult too many doctors they suggest me skintight, melalight, emosone and hh light but the problem is remain same on my face It looks very ugly please suggest me helpful treatment.
Sir my skin is very dry and dark I need a soft and glowing good skin tone I want to rejunevate my skin please suggest me home and outside remedies if needed tablets.
MY SKIN IS becoming very dull and my skin color is fading & darkening .suggest me something to boost my skin and to get my natural color back!
I am 63 years old and I am having skin problem for the past 6 years and my face becomes tarrred and becomes black due to sun exposure and irritation continues for a long time. My sleep is also disturbed. Please help.
I always develop a lot of pimples on my face even if I am maintaining good diet. Any reason why I also have oily skin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar remover cream for a months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 62 yrs old. Absolutely healthy. Sometimes I feel as if i'm having prostrate problem while urinating. Please suggest any remedy?
Dear Drs. I had medium asian skin tone I want to become white. So please say which cream cab be more suitable and that to I have few pimples on my face.
Sir. I fallen from bike two months ago. I got scratches on my face. One scare is forms between nose and upper lip. Please tell me how to remove that scare. Attaching images.
I don't have any pimples and marks on my face when I was in my native but after when I came to Bangalore I got so much pimples n mark n dark spots. So please suggest me a medicine or any remedy for getting rid of this. Thank you.
Hello. I'm 16 year old. I am suffering from some tiny holes like things on my parts of face from 1 year. I thought that it will disappear automatically but I was wrong. So please all the doctors out there. HELP ME to get rid of out this holes. PLEASE!
I'm male 21 year old and I have a oily skin with white head how to recover or get rid of this problem?
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.