Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G Ramesh RamayyaYour feedback matters!
My son's age is 3 years. Two months back he got severe UTI. Doctors diagnosed it as pylo nephritis. His USG after birth had shown minimal hydronephrosisin right kidney. He has been quit normal and asymptomatic till now that is for three year. Now the USG showing hydronephrosis with PUJ in right kidney. The size of right kidney is 82mm and parenchymal thickness is 9mm right pelvis is dilated up to PUJ with anterior posterior diameter of 14mm. Left ureter is normal kidney thickness is 75mm and paranchymal thickness is 11mm. MCUG shows no reflux in both side. DPTA scan shows GFR for right kidney is 46 ml/min and 88 ml/min for left kidney. The renogram curve of the right kidney appears up going and normal for left one. He is quit asymptomatic since last two months. Urine culture is sterile tests are normal. Not taking any medicine since last two months. Does he need surgery or it can be treated by medicine or require any further investigation. Or we should wait and watch for some time. Or it need immediate surgery.
Does 1.5 cretnine is risky. Is there any threat to kidneys. But I dont have any problem in urination or abdomen pain. My bp is also normal.
Hello doctor my sister is in danger please help us its urgent. She was consult a doctor because she has suddenly heavy fiber and his head is paining and paining so firstly doctor do test of malaria parasite and immunology chromatographic test and urine test also I am going to attach it. Please help us.
Do you know lack of fluid intake is by large a major reason for kidney stones? Adequate care taken to maintain the desired level of water intake can help prevent the formation of stones.
We strongly believe not only health care but life care.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
I am 20 years old male. I am having painful defecation. Doctor told me of anal fissure with internal haemorrhoids. I take betadine bath.
There is pain in lower abdomen both side (L & R). I have done ultrasound, the result 2.5mm stone in kidney. What would u suggest?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
My granny is 85 years old n she's been falling ill lately she gets fever and cold very frequently, and her urine flows uncontrollable, she s diabetic and has been taking tablets. We did have a full body check up recently and nothing ws wrong and few days later she fell ill again .whats the reason for the frequent cold n fever ,and uncontrolled urination. And I fell her stomach has become bigger in size but she has lost some weight.
I have recently diagnosed with chronic cystitis by ultra sound scan. I already have taken treatment for irritable bowel syndrome. I have problem of loose motion after half and hour of eating. And also when I get nausea or loose motion my testicle got shrinked up. I decided to consult to homeopathy doctor. Is there suitable medicines available for my conditions?
I am suffering from diabetes for last 14 years. It has been under control all these years with medication. I have fatty lever for last two years. Again under control without any medication. I am not alcoholic. Now I have been diagnosed with enlarged with prostrate. Psa is 14.7. Diabetes is under control. Looking for recommendation for further treatment. I am 67 years of age.
Anyone on here have chronic prostatitis. Iv'e dealt with mine for 6 years now. It's debilitating! Not sure if it came from infected bladder stones or unprotected sex.
Hello, I am 39 years old having a kidney stone problem since years but when sonography was done I found out 6mm and 7mm stone in my kidney one is in left and other right in each kidney I am already taking 2 Cystone table after lunch and dinner. kindly suggest if there is any other solution or med to it?
What is the most effective home remedy to detox (colon) over a period of time for extremely constipated person - no problem of going for toilet for a week and above! Urine normal and every day activities, normal!
Sir My mother is everything to me. My mom is suffering from uncontrollable urine she doesn't comes to know & she urinates anytime day or night. She has been to doctors for the last two yrs they have prescribed her urimax4mg etc. Moreover I have tried many homeopathy medicines but with no results. I feel her spinster urinary bladder muscle has become weak. Moreover she is also suffering from uti. Please suggest some good homeopathy medicine.
I have piles problem. Have taken a treatment. But it comes again maybe its due to when I have outside food. How to get completely rid of it. How to deal with itching and discomfort at anus.
I have enlarged prostate problem I am also having hair loss for which I consulted a dermatologist. He said that it is normal hair loss and nothing to worry. But I recently read that enlarged prostate can lead to male pattern baldness. So can treatment to both make my hair come back as normal with full density as it was years back? Will this balding occur even if I treat enlarged prostate? Or will the balding stop and the hair lost till now will not come back but there will not be any balding in future? Answer all my questions please.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.