Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.Ramesh Kumar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. G.Ramesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am 28 year old I suffering from blooding teeth and very bad smell from mouth. So please suggest me some what I can do to resolve it.
I have little (small dot) cavity in my 3, 4 teeth. Is there any medicine to cure it? And how much will it cost?
On teeth yellowish layer is form after proper brushing it will not clean. What should do for this problem ?is not it have any solution?
Sir, mai 33 years ka hoo, maine 29/04/2016 to last teeth 8 No right side uper wala nikalvaya tha waha nikalte samay root ka kuch part under rah gya tha, 04/05/2016 ko detal Dr. Ne X ray kiya us mai bi vo tooti root dikhai de rahi hai, vo tooth 40% damage ho gya tha, us ki side mai jaw k under ek tissue ban gya tha, abi jo teeth nakala tha us ka dressing bi hata diya hai, us mai infection hai
Dear Doctor I am 39 year old my teeth are turning yellowish day by day besides doing daily brush in the morning and evening. Please suggest me treatment for the problem. Regards.
I can not drink cold water or coffee tea my teeth gums irritate me when I brush blood comes from teeth bad smell comes pls help me I am 30 year woman.
Below in screenshot is my teeth cavity. Is it natural or it goes by time. Quite afraid tell wat to do.
I am scared of dental treatment every time I plan n later I cancel it. Is there any other way where I can cure my dental problems. I've heard it's really painful n scary too.
Cavity in my teeth even drinking water and take the cool drinks and get start the pain please help me what to do. Did not start the pain again.
Hii sir, their is cuts in my gums and inner parts of my mouth and I regukarly face this problem, please help me to get rid of the problem.
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
1. Any kind of viral infection
2. Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
3. Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
4. Inadequate rest and sleep
5. Low immunity
7. Food allergy
8. Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
9. Some kind of mouth injury
10. Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
11. Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
1. Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
2. Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
3. Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
4. Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.