Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
I have baby on Jan 1, his age is 2 & half months. After delivery I have my periods on Feb 14. In this month till I don't have periods. Am also having thyroid and pcod. Now am also feeding my baby. How I can regulate my periods.
My daughter 2+ still she wont speak, she utter words but can not connect or complete the words. Very active but wont respond for our call. Any help.
Doctor my daughter 2yrs 3 month old. She having cold and cough pbm. Heavy dry cough most probely at night time give cough drops for her at that she k. After 2 week she have same pbm. Help me pls. Prescribe any immunity syrup. Thank u.
Sir, My son is 14 months old and is under weight, he born on 29 june'14 with the weight of 2.40 kilograms and within an years his weight is approx 8.50 kilograms. Today he got a fever due to fickle weather suddenly a concerned doctor expressed his apprehension towards his head size and asked to measure it in inches from amid fore head to rear portion before neck. We measured the head with tape and got s reading of 18 inches and 3 cm's. Concerned doctor did not gave us a reason behind whereas our family doctor is different and he never showed any anxiety towards above recited things. My son behave always normal infect he is a very charming boy Kindly suggest suitable advise.
My Son 10 years old suffering with thyroid from last 5 years, his weight is very high, how it will effect to his health. Provide tips to take care of him.
On 5.10.16, we shifts with our baby just 8 months old child from our native village to New Delhi who was feeding cow and mother's milk there. Now we have changed to buffalo milk in Delhi. Today he start vomiting two or three times. Suggest us. Thanks n Regards.
My son (4.5 years) complains of stomach ache all the time. He is suffering from stomach ache since 2 years. We had got scanning done a year back and our family doctor found nothing. But he still complains of stomach pain. He experiences this pain when he eats any thing or drink milk, sometimes even on empty stomach. He never over eats or drink too much of anything. In fact I feel he does'nt eat or drink enough for his age and he is 11.00 kgs in weight.
My son is 2.3 years old. He is having fever. I have consulted doctor and he prescribed me syrup to give 5 ml dose in gap of 6-6 hours and told it is viral fever. After the dose fever goes and again after 6 hrs it starts, what should I do?
Hi. My daughter age 9 years and weighs 18 kg from past 2 years. Can you suggest any health drink for her. M giving nutritious food as well. Pls help.
I have a 16 day old baby boy who is only on breastmilk. His poop is normal mustard yellow when he poops. When it dries in the cloth nappy it turns green! is this normal? or should I take him to my pediatrics?
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I have 40days baby boy. Since 2 days he is not taking milk and he is sleeping all the time. Sometimes he does the same. So please suggest what to do.
How to overcome bad odour in my 2 and half years old boy's poo though his bowel movements normol everyday.
I have a 4 months old baby girl she sleeps too less during day she hardly sleeps 15-30 mins and during night she sleeps 1 hr and wakes up then sleeps again for around 30 min and wakeup again and then sleeps again after 15-20 mins and continues same thing till morning. She gets proper feed. What can be the reason and solution for this so she can get proper sleep?
Sir kindly advise recent blood report of my son are as under 1. ALP 769 U/L 2. Calcium 10.2 mg/dl 3. Phosphorus 5.1 mg/dl 4. Calcium serum 9.8 mg/dl 5. PTH 53.9 pg/ml may please advise what problem is with him.
Early childhood is a time when the brain develops rapidly and nutrition is an important part of healthy brain development. It is important for children to eat a variety of foods that can provide them with the proper intake of carbohydrate, protein, good fats, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. There is a very strong mind-gut connection; therefore focusing on the food you choose to complete the nutritional needs of your child can make a great difference in their brain function.
Certain foods are better for our brains than others, these brain foods may help boost a child's brain growth and even improve the memory and cognitive development.
During infancy, the amino acids and fatty acids in breast milk are ideal for optimal brain development. The brain continues to grow throughout early childhood and children who do no consume a balanced diet are at risk of developing mental retardation and behavioral problem.
10 brain foods to feed the mind and body properly:
1. Whole grains: Brain needs a consistent supply of glucose, thus foods those are high in refined sugars and carbohydrates leads to rapid fluctuation in blood glucose levels and the brain doesn't get the steady fuel supply and energy for proper functioning, therefore to nourish the most active part of body include whole-grain breads, oatmeal, roasted grains in the diet of children for regular release of glucose in body. Oats are also rich in vitamin-B, Vitamin-E, potassium and zinc.
2. Eggs: The protein and nutrients in eggs help kids concentrate because the egg yolks are packed with choline which boosts memory. Eggs are also rich in protein, which provides energy to help the brain stay alert longer.
3. Fish: Fish is a good source of vitamin D and omega-3s, which protect the brain from declining mental skills and memory loss. Salmon, tuna, and sardines are all rich in Omega-3s. The more Omega-3s we can get to the brain, the better it will function and the better kids will be able to focus.
4. Seeds: Packed with protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Seeds may boost mood and keep your nervous system in check. For example sunflower seed butter as they are rich in folate, vitamin E and selenium and are safe for nut-free zones.try to include seeds directly to the meals.
5. Iron is important for brain development: Preschoolers and toddlers typically eat less iron-rich foods than they did in infancy. In addition, the iron that children get is usually non-Heme iron (from plant sources,) which has lower availability than heme iron (from animal source).sources beef, nuts and dark leafy vegetable (spinach) and tofu.
6. Milk and Yoghurt: Milk and yoghurt contains healthy fats and proteins those are important for brain health. The majority of the brain is made up of fat, so it is no wonder healthy fat is important to feed the developing brain. Protein is important as it can help brain cells send and receive information effectively. Yoghurt also contains good bacteria that will help boost your child's immune system as well as aid digestion, children need higher dose of vitamin D, which is present in dairy and its products.
7. Organic Foods and leafy vegetables: These organic foods are free from pesticides and insecticides and preservatives and do not cause neurodevelopment problems in children, which will impair proper brain functioning. Green leafy vegetables are loaded with vitamin A and K; these keep inflammation at bay .e.g. Spinach, kale, lettuce.
8. Walnuts: The high level of antioxidants, vitamin and minerals in walnuts improves the cognitive health of kids and improve their mental alertness also.
9. Colorful veggies: Vegetables with a rich, deep color such as tomatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, and spinach are the best sources of antioxidants that support brain health and keep brain cells strong. These foods can be given from weaning age.
10. Berries: The color of the food tells the nutritional value of it. All the berries like strawberry, cherries, blueberries and blackberries have intense color are especially rich in vitamin C and high levels of antioxidants. Blueberries have high levels of Gallic acid, which boost memory by preventing degeneration of brain cells.
So, go ahead and try to include different food group to your Child's plate for a better performance.