Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
I am married girl of 25, missed periods since 12 days, checked through kit. Its positive. Is it 100% sure that m pregnant. Also is going for abortion is safe? Is abortion without surgery ie through medicines is safe. If after abortion there might be any complications in having next baby after 7 months?
I have severe backache and I am unable to sleep properly since 3 days. It increases when I have periods. The pain is just unbearable. Plzz help.
I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am 5.1 ft height and weight about 40 kgs. I want to gain weight. Just from 2 days I started this plsn of gaining. So in the morning at 8 I drink 1 glass of milk, 2 boiled only white part and 1 banana. Then I continue with doing cycling for 20 minutes and skipping 10 minutes. I am feeling a bit pain in my stomach. I think it might be due to skipping after my stomach full. Do you think my plan of gaining weight is right? Does it have any side effects? Would you like to suggest me a better idea?
Me an my gf have an unprotected sex but I am quit sure I didn't cum inside her it WS jus foreplay but not sure abo precum so I gv her ipill with in 6 days she got withdrawal bleed but just light. We hv unprotected sex on the 10 th of last month she WS exp her periods on 25 of that month but on 16th she HV withdrawal bleed an after that she had her regular periods following to withdrawal bleed its been month since she is now having abdomen pain an yellowish urine. Is it possible she is pregnant can abdomen pain relate to pregnancy. She is rt now on college trip an it might be infection due to unhygienic food can it be so air can she be pregnant please help.
Hi Doctors, Actually my friend has been married since last two months. Even after daily sex his wife is not getting pregnant. What might be the reason? He says that his penis size is small about 3.5 inches after erection is this the reason? Even he says that his wife didn't bleed on the first night. So is he not performing sex correctly because of his small penis.
I have given birth to baby on 9th November by delivery. From last two days I am getting pain in vaginal area. How get rid of the pain?
I take MTP in march 2011. Now i want a baby. I am trying for it from last 3 month but failed. Is it any side effect of MTP which i used in march 2011.
I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my periods. I took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours & after 7 days I had spotting which was continued for 8-9 days. I usually have a 32-35 days cycle. But this time I am not having my periods till now & it is late by more than 12 days now. I did home pregnancy tests thrice & it was also negative. Please tell me that whether there are still any chances of my pregnancy or not? Till when I'll have my periods?
Hello, Me and my husband are trying to conceive since 1.5 years and seeing a best gynaec of the city. Since 3 months we are on his prescribed tabs. In Feb he had suggested me to go for either laparoscopy or hsg to check. He was insisting on laparoscopy as my age is on higher side. However I chose hsg and everything is normal. Only the report says tat I have delayed spillage and for hsg he had prescribed me birth control for 21 days which I took and after tat on March 8 n 9th I only got spotting n tat too mild after tat no periods till today. In March we were supposed to go for iui but day before in hubby's report the motility came to be low than the last test. So he has suggested to do it in April. Dr. has suggested to go for 2 iuis if not then will go for lap Hubby medicine Lineator. Trental. stamina morning and night My medicine ovigyn cor3 ecosprin D3 Myo plus only night.
Sir mene meri girl friend ko 25 tarik ko without condom intercourse krne ke baad I-pill di thi. 26 ko fir se without condom intercourse hua tha toh kya vapas I-pill tablet lena chahiye kya. 26 ko sir menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha. Sir I am in very tension. Usko vapas I-pill deni chahiye ya nhi?
Hi doctor. I am 6 and half month pregnant. And I have gallstone. What should I eat 4 a healthy pregnancy. Could I take milk?
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet.