Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. G. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
How to get pregnant if the period cycle is not happening on time. My wife is suffering from this period disorder how to cure it.
Is it is ok to eat pine apple or drink its juice after et in ivf. Is there any that must be eaten and which never to be eaten in ivf. Please suggest me some eatables.
I have irregular periods from last 5 years I tried many home remedies but it didn't cure it properly I only have periods if I take allopathic medicine please suggest me what should I do?
The inside of our body needs deep cleansing every few days. We eat different kinds of food - spicy, sweet, sour, fried or baked - it is good to try some detoxing of body before the food we eat creates long term problems. Try these simple home remedies for some internal deep cleaning.
1. Aloe vera and lemon: aloe vera is an excellent at cleansing action. It acts instantly when taken in the following manner. Take a leaf of aloe vera leaf and extract a spoon full of gel or use packed aloe juice. Add juice of a lemon and some water. Drink this juice once every day for best results.
2. Lemon water all day: another way to detox your body is by adding lemon juice to your water and drink it throughout the day. The citric acid in lemon acts against body fat and breaks it down.
3. Ginger and cucumber: add grated ginger, cucumber slices, lemon slices and a few mint leaves in a jug full of water, and leave it overnight. Strain it in the morning and drink the water throughout the day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I had periods irregularly but it had been continuous for the past 7 weeks. I had my periods on 8 /4. We had sex on 26/4. After that I didn't get my periods which I had to get on may. I had little sore boobs, dizziness, fever, headache so I thought I was pregnant. I had pregnancy test on 18/5 but was negative. I was wondering why and had an ultrasound test. That test showed a sac and my Dr. Told my follicle count was really low. She told I might be pregnant becos of the sac and had a blood restrictions confirm it. My blood test s were also negative? are there chances for me to be still pregnant?
I am a 21 year old female. I am 5 feet and 11 inches tall and I weigh 94 kgs. Yes I am overweight. I did not have my regular periods since puberty. I tested and found that I have pcod. What do I do.
My friend wants to have sex without condom but she also don't want to get pregnant. Does after 17 days of her periods she can do sex without condom? She is 20 years old.
My wife is pregnant 3 month 10 days approx or less if we don't want child can we option. Is it any ayurvedic or any method for not wanting a child.
My wife is suffering with ectopic pregnancy. Now it is 2 months of pregnancy. She is having back pain and dullness.
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.