Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G PremalathaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 25th week pregnant. Doctor prescribed isoxsuprine hydrochloride 20 mg daily 2 times. Can you please guide the purpose of using these tablets and if any side effects. Her blood report shows pcv of 33% and scan shows low laying placenta of 2 cm from os. Remaining all reports are normal.
Hiee, I m 11 weeks and 3days pregnant, I found some brown string like discharge. I am worried. Is it normal. I had an ultrasound in 6 weeks 2 days n there was heartbeat 133 bpm. Please help.
Have received marriage proposal from girl 24 years for my relative. She has low B P. Is it advisable to accept this proposal. Is it manageable. Can she conceive and wil not be problems during pregnancy/delivery. Thanks.
I am 33 years old having beautiful talented girl child. Planning for pregnancy next year. Let me know wat test I need to take before planning pregnancy. Babies getting lots of issues due to late pregnancy. Pls advise.
Eating healthy food item like fruits, green leafy vegetables, salad etc. We have always been hearing this from our elders about how a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Trying to define health in a sentence is possible, but not justifiable because it is an umbrella term for a lot of aspects of our life. Being healthy is that state of our existence where we are happy, content and at the epitome of our fitness. Life is too short to fret over things that make us unhappy, so taking decisions that would make us content mentally and physically is the first step to attaining a healthy lifestyle. Now, one could easily start a debate here stating how eating unhealthy food or indulging in unhealthy habits also make people happy. Yes, they do, but that is a momentary gratification and with one single life, it is essential to think long-term.
This article will have certain tips that could help an individual fall right on track if he/she wants to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy food items, should not feel or look like restriction. It should be a mentality, a lifestyle rather than being a meaningless difficult regimen.
- In order to avoid unhealthy snacking, it would be a good idea to keep those kinds of food away from the visual arena.
- It is not necessary to entirely cut off the love for sweets. It would be great to eat strategic sweets like dark chocolate to fulfil the cravings and not feel guilty about it.
- Carrying homemade lunch is a very good idea to keep oneself away from unhealthy restaurant food. The best part about this is that a lot of money is saved.
- Proper strategies can definitely get us going. For example, the veggies we eat do not necessarily need to be tasteless. In fact, adding some spices or sauces (made from vinaigrette and different seasonings) can not only make the food taste great, but also help bring out the innovations inside us.
- One great way we can keep ourselves motivated is by talking about the dietary plans and goals with a friend and discussing the major healthy lifestyle changes that have already been taken care of.
- Keeping a journal about the progress and also rewarding oneself on reaching small goals are amazing ways to keep going.
There are numerous tips for a healthy lifestyle, but one important advice is to avoid alcohol and also other addictive substances like nicotine (which means smoking cigarettes). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
After two days of my period stopped I got intercourse with my partner without precaution. I am afraid of becoming pregnancy. So what shall I do.
I am a 57 years old woman, my problem is I get hot flushes, especially at night time and very frequently, which become very irritating at times and I get mood swings too, though I know its a common symptom for a menopausal women. One year back I used to take medication to suppress the hot flushes, but I was told that this medicine wil make you put on weight, so I stopped it. The name is Sibolone, Tibolone tablets BP. So please could you tell me if there is any alternative medicine and by which I will not gain weight. Otherwise I am a very happy go lucky type of a person and I am working in a school as a teacher.
Hi sir/madam .If using antibiotics r used more than 10 days. Is there any chance to delay the periods. I haven't getting. My periods after using antibiotics for the injury of my nose. Is it pregnancy r wat else. I did not do pregnancy test. Am afraid .already I had done ovarian cysts laparoscopy before 1 yr. Is ovarian cysts are come back? Am not taking any treatment for conceiving. Pls help me.
After how many days after sex a women come to know that she is pregnant. For an example a woman had sex on date 22 and that is the day of her periods to come but that day her periods not appear so there is any chance to get pregnant. One more thin if she has a problem of irregular periods date. Or a weak later her periods not come. please answer as soon as possible.
I am 30 years old and have 2years old baby, from past 2-3 days, have pain in my boobs and I felt little milk is also coming. Where I stopped feeding my kid long back. Pls suggest, what shall I do in this case.
I am 29 years old. My hubby is unsatisfied vd mi because my vaginas is very loose. Wt should I do now?
I have this sudden urge sometimes of eating something like sand or chalk. Although I never do. I eat fennel seeds instead. Am I iron deficient?
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars.
Diet for Sexual health:
This forum is dedicated to providing you with the best knowledge when it comes to home remedies and natural foods that enhance and improve your sexual health. We told you about a daily routine for sexual health and here we will discuss the diet for sexual health. A good diet for sexual health is similar to a healthy diet as it has a lot of fruits and vegetables and foods covering a variety of different nutrients.
Fruits and Vegetables:
It is important that you include raw fruits and vegetables in your diet. Cooking takes away a lot of the nutrition of the food so it is important that you consume them uncooked to have the maximum benefits. Onions are great to give your body a testosterone boost and using sliced onions as a topping for your food is a good option. Garlic can also be consumed in this manner. Cucumber can also be added to the diet as part of a side course to every meal. Fruits are also important and have a number of important vitamins that help improve sexual health.
Oatmeal and nuts:
Oatmeal can be used for breakfast and it not only increases the testosterone but also has L-arginine that helps reduce blood vessel stiffness and clogging. You can add a topping of nuts to your bowl of oatmeal as these nuts control the bad cholesterol in the body which is important for sex organs to function properly. Nuts can also be consumed as a snack.
Fish is an important protein and has shown to help the functioning of the heart which is imperative for optimum sexual health. Fish contains omega 3 fatty acids that help increase the dopamine levels in the body which triggers arousal.
It is important to have a balanced diet so that you can enjoy not only great health but also optimal sexual health. You should also avoid smoking and drinking as they are major factors in health problems.