Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Praveen HarishYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of hair fall. How to get great hair I am having a lot of hairfall Any suggestions for that?
I have black spots and pimples on face my face. I an so sad about that. What can I do for clear this all.
I am 25 year old male, my hair fall is increasing, every time while taking shower and combing hair I notice hair fall and I have high BP and my kidney disease in initial stage and taking treatment and medicine for that. May I know why hair fall starting at this young age please? And I apply coconut hair oil very rare all the time.
I have pimple &scars on my face and burn mark can you please tell me right solutions. Every summer my pimple came up on my face its really frustrating so please give me solutions of it. 20-30 thousand I waste on it. But dont give good impact on it.?
If a person is in depression, taking too much tension for his carrier or studies, Is it normal that the person may face hairfall or other health related issues?
Lybrate | Dr. Shruti Kohli speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Hello I am 30 yr old guy last few year ago I noticed little fat collection on my hand later I get to know these fat tissue called lipoma. But slowly now I have many such tissue gets collected in my both hand & started in other parts too which looks odd. I have done lot of exercise jugging but no result. Please let me know what I should do get rid of same. But I don' t want to do surgery. Please help me.
I have white heads on my nose and chin and it looks bad on my face... I use aha glow facewash. I want to get rid of it .plz tell me what I should do.
Hello Dr. m suffering from dark circle problem my skin color is wheatish but nowadays my skin is getting darker day by day my t zone is oily but my skin is dry it becomes more dry in winters. I am taking Dr. James glutathione capsule to remove dark circle and enhance my complexion but I want to know the daily regime for my skin good health from next year m in my 30s and I want to stay glowing and beautiful for years so which type of day cream, eye cream, sunscreen or night cream should I use. Which type of food or what good habits I have to follow for all my skin health. Pls help and reply. Thanks and regards.
I am loosing vry mch there is no control in my hair fall n also dandruff its not going at all I tried lot of shampoos n oil n also took medicines in homoeopathy but no use please suggest me.
The colour of upper lip is changing and showing variation in colour is this some kind of infection? Please help me with this.
Some people are applying Multani matti for face care. How harmful is this? How to delay the process of wrinkle formation.
How to thicken hair and reduce hairfall? In how many days should we shampoo our hairs? If some oils or medicines are needed name it? I will be thankful to you.
I have small acne on my face mostly on forehead and I used to apply aloevera jelly cream before sleep. But no any effect. What I should do?
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.