Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G Madhusudan ReddyYour feedback matters!
1 am 36 years old female and had chale in mouth last year 2014. But now chale have been not there but mouth has become very sensitive to spice even in a small amount. Kindly advice.
I am a sixty years old male.I am severe pain in both the knees .face problem while sitting and standing.Xray shows nothing abnormal.I had acetabulam surgery 15 years back.Recently been diagnosed with diabetes melitus and on Glenpride and metformin. recent check on bone density was on a lower side.
I m suffering from premature ejaculation i have taken medicine ed save fludac and easypam with consulting dr bk roy md luxminagar but it is effective for some time and again same problem occur can it be cure permanantly without any side effects
Nutrition for you will never be as important to you as it is during pregnancy, because while eating you have to think not only about you, but also the development of your unborn child. However, merely eating is not enough you have to eat right. Here is your guide of what to eat and what to avoid, during pregnancy, so that your child gets the best nutrition.
Things to eat:
- Whole grains: Whole grains, which can be found in food items like cereals, whole-wheat breads and pastas, are rich in folic acid, iron and fibers. Make sure you incorporate ample amount of whole grains in your diet to remain healthy during pregnancy.
- Beans: Beans are extremely nutritious for pregnant women, as they contain protein, fiber, iron, folate, zinc and calcium, which are much needed for the development of a healthy baby.
- Fish: Incorporate enough fish in your diet because they contain healthy Omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon, for example, is exceptionally good for health since it contains less mercury than other fish.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein, and is also a good source of other nutrients like amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including choline which is crucial for the baby's brain development.
- Berries: Berries contain vitamin C, calcium, folate and fiber, which is important to your diet, besides being a delicious addition to your meal.
- Low fat yogurt: Sweetened yogurt is extremely bad for your health, but a cup of plain, low fat yogurt contains copious amount of calcium and is also a good source of proteins.
Things to avoid:
- Soft cheese: Soft cheese, like feta, blue cheese, brie, etc. are made of unpasteurized milk, which contain listeria bacteria which might be fatal for you and your child. Hence, they are best to avoid.
- Undercooked or raw food: Raw meat may contain toxoplasma and other bacteria. Raw eggs in sauces like mayonnaise, uncooked dough, desserts like tiramisu and salad dressings are also harmful for you. Fish in sushis or self caught fish may also contain harmful bacteria and parasites or chemicals released from nearby factories. Do ensure that your meat and fish are thoroughly cooked while dining out as well.
- Unpasteurized juices: There is always a risk of juices, which are squeezed and unpasteurized, being contaminated with E-coli or salmonella, which can be very harmful for you.
- Pre-dressed poultry: Poultry that has been dressed and stuffed at the market often run the risk of being contaminated by the juices of slaughtered poultry, proving to be best breeding grounds for bacteria.
- Unwashed fruits and vegetables: Toxoplasma can breed on unwashed raw foods, which also cause harm to your health, mainly in the prenatal period.
- Alcohol, coffee and unpasteurized milk: These beverages have been deemed unsafe for pregnant ladies since they can cause severe health damages.
I face pain in my groin area and pelvis area including testes after ejaculation every times. This is happening since past 3-4 years. Earlier it was not regular but now a days I face pain after every ejaculation. Also I feel like some burning sensation while ejaculation in penis. It is bent to and face tension from left root side while at the right side I do not face any tension. Please suggest me proper guidance and what to do next.
I am 17 year old. I am suffering from dark brown spots on my whole face and also on some body parts.
Is sex during pregnancy safe? If yes, when (which trimester) and how (any special care to be taken)?
Due to azoospermia, I had to undergo through TESA. It's been done twice and pain of 1st TESA is STILL THERE since Aug 2013 which was done without any anaesthesia. Sometimes it starts hurting really badly. Also, while riding bikes I have to be extra cautious of speed-breakers and on bad road. I consulted two doctors but it didn't help my cause. Kindly help.
Why you must opt for a homeopathic treatment for PCOS
PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome is a hormonal disorder that is very common among women, in their reproductive age. It is the condition in which cysts are formed in the ovary of the affected woman and/or the levels of the male hormone called androgen increases in her body.
As a result of these, she faces a variety of symptoms like late or no periods, heavy menstrual bleeding, the growth of facial hair, unintended weight gain, acne and pain in the pelvic region. It is also associated with problems related to conception and pregnancy in more complex conditions.
While the complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process since it demands thorough observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient over a period of time; and the course of treatment follows these observations.
Although PCOS and its symptoms can be treated using conventional drugs, use of homeopathic medications is better to treat this condition for the following reasons.
Treatment addressing the root-cause
Using homeopathy for PCOS is a good idea because it offers permanent treatment for the condition. Homeopathy treats and cures the root cause of the condition rather than focussing on the external factors that cause the disease. Therefore, the treatment offered by homeopathy is more reliable. For example, the medicines prescribed for an interrupted period is different from the medicines prescribed for profuse bleeding.
No side effects
Homeopathic treatment is based on the belief that the human body was meant to remain disease free always. So it never tries to make use of drugs that can disturb the body's ability to function naturally. All that homeopathic medications do is to restore the vitality of the body so that it can find its way out of the disease all by itself. This kind of a treatment ensures that there are no side-effects whatsoever of homeopathic medicines.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.