Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. G Kalyan ChakravathyYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes from 10 days and yellow eyes from 15 days and head ache from 20 days and leg pain from 20 days what should I do?
I am 21 years old male I have red eyes in two three days. What should I do for my eyes. Pls give me solution.
My age is 18. I have seen a frontal bossing in eyebrow region my only question is that surgery is important for frontal bossing but my looks is normal and not a odd thing in my face. Surgery is important or not even after my age grows frontal bossing affect my life or not or it is a disease or a normal thing?
How do one decide on the kind of lens to be used for cataract surgery. What should be taken care of in this decision. Thanks.
I have some problem in my eyes. When I use more phone and tv then there will ve pain in the back side of my eyes. My eye sight is 6' 6'
I got my c3r done in my both eyes (right in august & left in nov, I feel like rubbing my eyes so much, I usually rub them but not too much. Will it affect my c3r operation. If I continue my rubbing will my keratoconus get worse? Also how long would it take for my power to stabilise?
I m having red eye problem. Whenever I wear lenses my eye become reddish and it pains a lots. I won't be able to see in deep light. As it pains a lot. please suggest me any solution for my problem.
Whenever I do push ups my eyes become red and I feel some pain on my face. Can you suggest what can I do?
I have colour blindness small I can see all colours but I cannot see colour blindness test paper in the combination of red and green by individuals I can see red and green also I am engineering student but I need to now in which job I can suit.
My left eye has been itching for 2 days but now the left portion of the eye become red (yet I have not touched it), and it is continuously itching but not so much watering.
Last 4 to 5 days my friend Nabin eye color is yellow type. At present what is the best way to cure his eyes?
Hi doctor, I have dry eyes problem. What should I do? Currently, I am studying software engineering and have to work on laptop for 7 hours a day.
I've got head ache since past 7 days I don't know what to do my eyes are red I cant bear the pain any more plzz help me out.
Hi, I am 23 years old and I have serious dark circle problem and earlier I had an injury near one eye , now injury is gone but it left a scar what should I do to take care of both i.e. Dark circles and scar that left?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.