Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. G K Sudhakar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am an 18year old female, and I have cervical spondylosis for the last 2years. Can you suggest some exercises for me?
I am 24 years old while playing cricket 2 months ago I got an ACL tear as my mri report says, I am very normal when walking and also light jogging also I don't feel much pain normally, even I don't know the degree of my ligament tear? Is ligament repair surgery the only option?
Hello doctor, I want to know that I have back pain since 2008 doctor says I have l3; 4; 5 disorder what you suggest please reply.
Hi I work in a MNC were I need to sit in front of system for more than 8-9hrs and work in system bcoz of this my back & neck pain have started and from a week even gets head ache so wats d reason behind this I try my best to spend 5 to 10 min every 2 hours but still suffering.
I am 50 years old I am pain in my left shoulder for last one and half years I tried allopathic medicine and tried Physio therapy also but of no use in the morning when I wake up its a frozen kind of a situation please help and guide and also suggest some effective medicine for restoring vigour and vitality also as I am loosing urge .
Im 19 years old ! I'm more into sports and sometimes when I play my shoulder gets jerked and I suffer from unbearable pain . So whom should I consult ? and according to you what has happened to the shoulder?
U have pain iny calf muscle, whenever I go out to play, after playing sometime I used to feel pain in my calf muscle.
I am 45 years old and having knee pain. Its neither gout nor arthritis. Its not in knee exact. I do not have pain but swelling around knee, hence can not bend.
M pardeep kaur. M 43year old lady. Having hyper acidity nd constipation too. M also suffering from joints pain. I want to reduce my weight.
Sir. I have B/L Knees pain from last 5 years. Also some time back pain from 10 years. Can back pain radiates to knees or there is different cause for knees pain and back pain.
Dear sir I have been suffering from the foot swelling since three years particular may and june month. I have checked blood, urine, sugarand bp also. Results is normal. My waight is 82kg. Please give any herbal medicine.
I have a back pain from last 10-15 days. What should I do? & what is necessary for making our bones strong?
I am 26 years old I feel very tired andheadacheand knee pain. Ido notsit long time and my power is low as per age. What can I do.
Hi, I am 28y married male and I started felling pain in my shoulder, so I do x-ray and it shows that I have cervical spendlos (mild). So how I can care? And some time I fell pain when I move my neck reverse or waking up in morning. What should I do? I do gym daily so should I do or stop? Thank you.
One of the most common diseases that afflict a large section of the population is arthritis. It is common among people who are above 40 years of age. Acute joint pain, difficulties in movement and weakened bones are among the most common symptoms of arthritis. Given the fact that it is a condition that has permeated into modern life so deeply is what makes arthritis one of the most feared illnesses of this time. Although there are multiple forms of arthritis, there are primarily two types, which are:
- Osteoarthritis: This is characterized by a breakdown of the cartilage between the bones. It is mostly known to affect a person’s joints.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is a form of auto immune disease that severely affects the lining within the joints of bones.
The causes of arthritis might vary from person to person. Some of them are discussed below:
- Diet and nutrition habits: Some food items, especially red meat and products derived from animals can cause a rise in the level of uric acid thus, increasing the risks of arthritis as well as gout. Smoking also has been known to worsen this condition.
- Genetic predisposition: Some people are more prone to develop arthritis as they are genetically predisposed to it.
- Problem in the immune system: Rheumatoid arthritis is one condition which is caused by the attack of immune system on the lining of the joints within the body.
Risk factors for arthritis include:
- Obesity: The joints are subject to excess stress because of the excess weight. This results in a higher risk of arthritis in obese people.
- Age: The risk of arthritis increases with age.
- Family history: It is possible for you to be vulnerable to this disorder if arthritis runs in the family.
- Previous injury: People who have had a previous joint injury are more susceptible to arthritis.
Typical symptoms of both forms of arthritis are:
- Redness in the affected areas
- Stiffness in the joints
- Pain in the joints of the body
- Swelling in particular joints or most joints of the body
- Decreased mobility either due to pain or stiffness
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.