Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.Chandra SekharYour feedback matters!
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a 6 month for routine check up
I am suffering from night teeth I am done root canal and fixed a cap for that means front teeth are broken I want to fix a cap. Is it possible?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
Hi I m 34 years old male. I ve gum problem from last 5 years. Bleeding n bad smelling in morning after awake also food chewing after kindly suggested.
I clean my tongue every time I brush (1-2 times a day). A white sediment forms within half a day making me uncomfortable as it could lead to bad breath. Please advice on how to proceed. It has been there for almost 5 months now.
Respected doctor. I am from vizag. I have teeth problem. My mouth is bad smell out. Also blood bleeding from my teeth with fully gumming. Please help me what will I do?
I have upper front side of teeth at the morning weakness. How Can I released that please any Dr. please inform me medicine.
I'm 25 years old. I have too much big front teeth and overbite also. Which treatment I should prefer?
Hello sir/mam when I talk to some one my breathe come badly from my mouth so please give me some clues.
Hi my trunk broken yesterday. I am still only twenty five year old young boy. What I do for save my trunks. From my mouth always some bed smell coming.
Your friends mean well when they tell you to put aspirin on your sore gums. But don’t listen to this old wives’ tale. Never put aspirin directly on your gums. Yes, it might provide some temporary relief. But aspirin is a highly caustic chemical, and it is irritating to the gum tissue. It could cause a fairly serious acid burn.