Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Chandra PrathapYour feedback matters!
My foots are paining from last two years & I have consulted many bone specialist but no result was found pls. Give me proper solutions for it.
In the morning after I get up I have pain in the heal and sometimes stiffness of the hip. Any suggestions.
I have back bone problem on 5 & 6 no bone I have spondolizes problem from the year 2000 my back is too much paining on upper side.
I am 52 years old mail feel stiffness in my left shoulder rotator muscle though there is no problem in working and lifting the hand over the head yet I feel I should seek some remedy please respond.
weight loss everyday,my legs get pain and numbness feeling both hands and feet and feeling lightheaded sometime.help me
I am 30 old male and have backache for last 3 years. I have used pain ointment nd pain relief medicine but nothing affect.
Hello doctor, please help me out. I am 17 weeks pregnant. 24 years old. I did my triple marker test some days back. Trisomy 21 screening - screen negative, 1: 8715. It says I am at low risk. Doctor please tell me. Is everything ok. Is it normal.
Please send me treatment list of sciatica. My left leg from the west to leg fingers alway pain. What is suggestions for me?
The American Podiatric Medical Association says possible causes of heel pain include:
Heel spurs, which are bony growths that develop on the heel.
Inflammation of the fascia, known as plantar fasciitis.
Excessive pronation, or inward tilt of the foot as you walk.
Achilles tendinitis, in which the tendon at the back of the foot becomes inflamed.
A deformity, injury or chronic disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
I am suffering from severe back pain from last 2 days. Before that I done some sort of exercises. Give me an solution for this.
I am 44 yr old male. I have left knee pain for last three yrs. If I do cycling daily, feel relax. If I need to stand for long time or walking slowly increses the pain & some times swelling over the knee. What should I do?
I have back pain from many days due to which I am unable to stand for a long time. I am also unable to bend my pain.
I am 39 years old I have a Back pain from years two of my back bones became small is the surgery is a good idea.
I am 25 yr old guy and having pain in my left knee and sometimes in left leg also. Why this happens?
I am a male, 91 years of age. I am having pain in my left leg, as if some thing is pulling inside. Sometimes it goes upto foot, and it becomes dead. I have to move it to get it working. I am keeping it under control by regular exercise, but pain persists. I hope it is not due to heart problem. Kindly advise.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.