Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. BhavaniYour feedback matters!
1. First, don’t isolate yourself – When you’re feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and don’t really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.
2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something that’s new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.
3. Third, be kind to yourself - It’s likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. It’s likely that this happens a lot more than you think!
4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - You’re not some kind of freak – it’s actually quite normal. It something we’ve all known and understand.
5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.
I am Smith female, age 23 years, I used Clear Kit after taking this bleeding start but still my bleeding is not stop. Till now I suffer from very heavy bleeding. Bleeding starts from last 15 days.
How to stop the pregnancy if confirm. As ipill tablet works r any other tablet. So please tell me right path. Bcoz we r unmarried.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.
Hi My periods are disturb since 2 and half years ago. At that time periods comes very early. The gap is about 10- 15 days. After that doc suggested me biopsy and in report there was little swelling and little bit infection. Then doc diogonose me with my one injection for about 8 months. After that swelling and infection was almost healed. But now problem is that my periods are not coming regularly and the quantity was very low few drops. And now last periods come on 18 nov 2014. I am very upset about that. Doc also prescribe me fifteen days course of conjugated estrogens tablet ( ten days) and one more for five days ( I don' t know the name ) some other tests reports says that its not a menopause and fertility rate is very low. Now doc suggested me depidra and one more medicine. What should I do give me your opinions. Is that any thing serious or not. One more thing before one month doc take the biopsy again for tuberculosis. The reports are all good. Every reports even blood tests are correct. Kindly give me your opinion.
Here are some tips on pregnancy after recurrent abortions
Im advised to take overall l tablet ,actually I want to know the purpose of taking that tablet. If its for preventing pregnancy means shall I stop taking it because im separated from my hubby now.
A I am 24 year old female, I have irregular periods from 2 years, am taking treatment also if I drop treatment 3 mnth am getting regular periods after tat am not getting wt I do. No thyroid problem,
Hello I want to know about my pregnancy I do intercourse on 18 mar I feel laziness vomiting white milky discharge my last period is on 5 mar can I pregnant please tell me.
Light periods refer to menstrual periods that have very light flow and are characterized by a lesser number of days than usual. Although the menstrual cycles vary from a woman to another, the duration for a normal period is around every 28 days. Each period lasts for approximately four to seven days. The amount of blood loss in a normal period is around 20 ml to 80 ml. However, loss of blood below 20 ml can be considered as light periods.
The causes of light periods can vary for different woman. Some of them are:
- An imbalance in hormone levels in the body like PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease).
- Light periods are most common in women who are approaching menopause. This is because, at this time, women tend to produce less estrogen, a hormone responsible for regulating menstrual periods.
- Light periods can be common in girls who have just started to menstruate.
- Excessive bouts of exercise, a thyroid condition or an eating disorder can be also responsible for light periods in women.
- Women who use hormonal or oral contraceptives may also have a chance of experiencing light periods.
- An important cause of scanty menses is implantation bleeding. That means sometimes, despite being pregnant, little amount of bleeding can happen at the expected time of menses in the first three months of Pregnancy. So it's important to rule out pregnancy at the earliest.
Certain symptoms usually follow light periods. These symptoms vary according to the underlying causes of this condition.
Some of the common symptoms which accompany light periods are:
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent infections, namely yeast and other fungal infections
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Missed periods
In some cases, light periods might turn out to be a sign of a fatal condition that should be immediately administered to. An example of such would be an ectopic pregnancy, which can cause light or heavy bleeding. Although light periods are rarely due to serious diseases, neglect can lead to heightened complications and irreversible damage.
Some of the complications can are:
- Serious discomfort and pain
- Difficulty in conception or infertility
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
Related Tip: All About Irregular Periods - Their Types and Causes