Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Firdous Ibrahim
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Firdous IbrahimYour feedback matters!
Sir my hair is fall very fast in last six month. My age 33& iam vegetarian. Please give me some home solution?
I have hair fall problem from last 1 year please help mi to sort out the problem in quick please told mi solution quickly.
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.