Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in HYDERABAD and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fazal Ahmed
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. Fazal AhmedYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Fazal Ahmed Is Excellent , Experince Outstanding Research and Result based Practitioner, Sucessful Treatment from Nil Sperm Count that is Azoospermia in January 2017 to till date Results Oligoasthenazoosperima Sperm Vitality # a) Live Sperms : 67 % , in October 2017
It was an excellent expeeience i was from delhi i tuk medicines from hyd thru dr.fazal n d result is d prblm is solved n m happy
Dr. Fazal is an outstanding Unani doctor who understands the patients and prescribes exact drugs.
Good consultant, i started medication, after the course I recommend to some one else
Dr. Ahmed A. Baosman
Dr. Fazal is wonderful doctor in his profession as well as a good human being.
Good diagnosis and at less cost of treatment 100% results
Can you imagine your life without your cell phone? Difficult isn’t it, but did you know that these devices could be harming your sexual health? Most people keep their cell phones in their jeans or trouser pockets or clipped to a belt on their waist. While this does make the phone easily accessible, it also affects male fertility.
There are two main aspects to male fertility; the motility and viability of sperm cells. Motility refers to the sperm cell’s ability to swim through body fluids and fertilise the egg. Viability refers to the number of living vs non-living sperm cells and sperm cell abnormalities.
Cell phones are constantly working even when we’re not talking into them. They constantly send out and receive electromagnetic frequency radiation to keep your social media accounts updated. Given the close proximity of the cell phone and your body, this energy may be absorbed by your genitals. As a result, the sperm cells may change shape and lose their ability to attach themselves to an egg. The structural abnormality may impede the sperm’s ability to swim and thus reduce motility. Semen exposed to this type of radiation also has a high level of free radicals.
In order to produce sperm, the testicles maintain a specific temperature that is ideal for sperm health. Smartphones typically also have a higher temperature than that of the room you are in. Thus, when you keep your cell phone in your pant pockets, they increase your skin temperature in the groin by approximately 2 degrees as well as the temperature within your testicles. This slows down the production of sperm cells and can even kill them thus, reducing sperm cell viability.
In the ideal world, a cell phone should only be carried in a bag, but almost all men may cringe at the thought of carrying a bag. Hence, take your phone out of your pocket whenever possible, for example while driving, at a restaurant etc. The use of Ayurvedic aphrodisiacs can also lower the harmful effects of cell phones. The dried roots of asparagus or safed musli can help increase sperm count and rejuvenate a man’s libido. Ashwagandha, shilajit and kawach are also very effective Ayurvedic herbs to treat male infertility. Increasing your intake of food rich in vitamin C and E can also help deal with the stress in sperm caused by phone radiation. The use of these herbs has negligible side effects and hence can be safely used by men of all ages.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
There is a subjective ideal amount of time for every couple when it comes to intercourse. Too little or too much time spent in the act can reduce the amount of pleasure there is to be had. This is especially true when it comes to the often occurring bane of many men: premature ejaculation (PE).
This is a problem which is seen to occur in all age groups of men. Most men who are less than 40 years of age and seek treatment for a sexual issue do so for PE. The prevalence of the issue can be said to be typified by the fact that more than 30% of men worldwide are reported to have concerns about how long they can last in bed.
Recognising the signs
While there is no real benchmark of definition when it comes to PE, it is often agreed that if a man cannot hold his ejaculation for more than a minute of penetrative sexual activity, he likely suffers from PE. One important thing which is often forgotten by many people is that PE is not a disease but a condition.
The ironic thing about PE is that its occurrence is likely to increase the sexual anxiety in men which, in turn, serves only to compound the issue. As a matter of fact, it is mostly considered to be a psychological phenomenon and not one of the physical variety. As a result of this, a lot of the treatment for PE happens to be related to sessions with a psychologist as compared to the use of drugs.
Addressing the issue
However, to address the physical side of things, some ointments which reduce the degree of sensitivity in the genital area can be used by a man who is looking to increase the amount of time the intercourse he has lasts. For a man who is looking to get rid of the problem, regular exercise can help improve the functioning in the sexual department. In addition to this, some exercises related to the pelvic muscles are also known to help, and if he puts in the time and effort to train these muscles, the benefits would be his to experience. Sexual activity is supposed to be enjoyable for both men and women, and as soon as a small issue such as PE is resolved, this will no longer be a far-fetched dream.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
People often consider their wedding as the most important day of their lives. Well however, that is a myth. The most important days of your life are followed by your wedding. That is the time that you lay the foundation for a strong and happy married life. The building of this foundation may be affected by some things, the most important factor being failing venereal activities.
Go to a specialist before your big day, so that the days that follow don’t embarrass you in front of your partner.
Not being aware of your sexual potencies is a threat to your conjugal life. People today are too busy planning their wedding and making lavish expenses. But most often they ignore another important factor.
Do you know what is that?
What is important apart from this is the premarital self sexual assessment. Don’t let your first time with your partner be the very first time you test your abilities. Even a good car needs its test run before it leaves the factory and almost every car needs a good service for better performance. That is exactly what premarital self-sexual assessment is.
In case you are not all that aware of the self-assessment techniques or need an expert’s guidance, make your way to a specialist, in this case, a Sexologist and get help. Checking your sexual wellness before your wedding is the most important task at hand and nothing tops it on the priority list.
Why do you need premartial self sexual assessment?
In case you are torn between the decisions of whether to visit a sexologist or not, here are a few factors that make Premarital Self Sexual Assessment mandatory for you-
- It helps you to assess your ability to perform
- It helps you to make sure of your parenting future
- It helps you to prevent yourself and your partner from any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), and most importantly
- It saves you from the embarrassment of non or unsatisfactory performance for the first time, post wedding
How does premartial self sexual assessment works?
There are some ways that you can self-assess your sexual potencies. Some of the most effective ways include:
- Ejaculation Time: Monitor whether you are stricken by premature ejaculation. If yes, take the help of a specialist to delay it. Also, check whether you have a satisfactory ejaculation. Non- satisfactory ejaculation can lead to some health issues in the future.
- Erection Wellness: A great help extended by the premarital self-sexual assessment is checking of your erection wellness. In case there is the unsatisfactory erection, treatment from a specialist can help you reach optimal erection.
- Libido Wellness at Home: Another factor to be addressed during premarital self-sexual assessment is Libido Wellness at home.
- The Complete Recovery from ED and PE: Dual Action Package is the most effective way of dealing with any unsatisfactory sexual condition. Here is where it becomes important for you to consult a sexologist before marriage. A sexologist will provide you with the best Premarital Sexual Assessment as well as the best treatment to put you in the best of your form.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have some doubts about oral sex? If my wife swallows my semen, is it healthy? I read some where that swallowing semen is good for ladies.
Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man not having any measurable level of sperm in his semen. It is associated with very low levels of fertility or even sterility. It occurs in 5% of infertile men. There are many causes, to evaluate this need through review of present and past medical problems, past surgery, medications, family history physical examinations etc. Need blood tests for testosterone and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), two semen samples are needed. With each sample, a standard semen analysis is performed. If no sperm are found, then the semen sample undergoes an additional evaluation in which the sample is “spun” down in a centrifuge to concentrate small numbers of sperm at the bottom of the tube. This “pellet” of the ejaculate is then examined thoroughly for sperm by an experienced lab technician. If 10 sperm or even 1 sperm is present in the pellet analysis, then conditions such as reproductive tract obstruction are painlessly disproved. If, based on the above evaluation, it is not entirely clear as to whether there is a problem with sperm production or one of a blockage in the ducts of the reproductive tract, then the next step is to examine the testis itself and assess sperm production. This can be done in several ways, but the classic approach is to perform a testis biopsy under local anesthesia. The other causes are Primary testicular failure, Klinefelter syndrome, Varicocele effect, Diabetes mellitus, Pituitary suppression, drug induced (anabolic steroids, alcohol, glucocorticoids), Sickle cell anemia, Testosterone supplements, Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Obstruction, congenital absence of the vas deferens (CAVD), Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Undescended testicles at birth, Sperm autoimmunity,Severe illness (cancer, kidney or liver failure), Vasectomy, Epididymitis,etc.
- Treatment depends on the causes above,but the most important is to maintain health by proper nutritious diet (to produce balanced hormones and healthy sperms), exercise, maintain healthy life style.
- Beside these there are several herbs and fruits are very usefull.
- 7 dry dates to be boiled in glass of milk and take every day morning after food.
- Some Unani herbs. Gookhru, Mosli sufaid, Satawar, Khulanjan, Asgandh and Pamba dana are very usefull, make powder of these herbs with equal quantity and take one tea spoonful 2 times a day before food.
- Avoid stress and mental tension and do proper exercise and early morning walk for half an hour.
Premature ejaculation is one of the common sexual dysfunction which effects the day to day sexual life of a man, it is a cause of concern for both the partners. It effects their sexual satisfaction and sometimes reproduction. The majority of cases ejaculation cannot be controlled due to some Medical and Psychological reasons. These patients land up into distress, embarrassment, anxiety and depression. Most cases of PE are not related to any disease and are instead due to psychological factors, including: Sexual inexperience, Novelty of a relationship, Overexcitement or too much stimulation Relationship Stress, Anxiety, Guilty feelings, Depression, Issues related to control and intimacy.
Medical causes of PE are nervous system damage as a result of surgery or physical trauma, Diabetes, Multiple sclerosis ,Prostate disease, High blood pressure (hypertension),Thyroid problems, Drug and Excessive alcohol abuse.
It is recommend treatment in the form of counseling sexual relationships, or "couples therapy."
It is advised to follow healthy life style by proper eating, proper exercise, and good sleep, avoid anxiety and tension, I T personals are advised not work on computer continuously, instead take a break of 15 minutes for walking every two hours. A morning walk is compulsory for all at least for half an hour.
Two dry dates, five almond and two dry figs to be soaked in a glass of water for whole night and at early morning before food eat the dry fruits and drink the whole water, daily for a month.
Make powder of Asparagus, Ashwagandha , Singara and Sattu all in equal quantity and take one tablespoonful with a glass of hot milk at morning and evening after food.