Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Fatima Ummul HasnatYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of dengue. And are the medicines of dengue. I have black spots on my face. Which medicine is better.
My hairs becoming white in an early age, what should I do? please give me proper suggestion or treatment.
My face is full of pimples and I am taking safi as a remedy. Is it okay and I am not seeing any results so far. What can I do to get rid of pimples and get my face cleaned?
Hello sir, Madam I am 28 years old I have little moustache and bear, I want it dark and strong is there chances to grow my facial hair.
Lybrate | Dr Sundhari Nagaraj speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Before 7-8 ago when I class 8th then my left hand has black dark on the muscle, and slowly it increase & increase. When I take then this is control but end and leave medicine then this again increase.
I had pimples on my face recently but after medication it is now cured but dark red spots are still there. I am using ice cube on my face to reduces red spots but it is not showing any result. What should I do?
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.