Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
My daughter (26) sufferring from thyroid goitter. According to INMAS doctors it is a case of surgery. Whether it can be cured by medicines and surgery could be avoided.There are about 5 cysts in thyroid area.
Hello sir. How r you. Actually I have a problem to sleep for a long time and I am always getting late for this. What should I can I do, Please suggest, thanks so much. Good night. Sir. Have a nice night. Take care.
I took ultrasound during my annual health check which showed that there is considerable urine retention(around 150mL0 out of 500ML) Is there any medicine or treatment which non-invasive for this?
My frnd suffering from night fall. It comes for him 3 to 7 times in a month is this a serious problem l. How to cure this problem.
I am having cough so much that I cant eat or drink nor I can take breath properly. which medicine should I intake for this?
I am 25 year old I have cough problem and throat pain and bad breath problem I have done CBC blood test report says every thing is normal so what to do.
I had digestion problem since from childhood. I am going to bathroom 10 days once and my weight is 36 and my age is 21. So.could you please tell me to avoid digestion problem and to gain weight.
I am a 22 year old male, from my childhood onwards I am suffering from over sweating even if I am engaged in a small work or walk a foot. Kindly suggest some remedial measures to avoid this.
A continued feeling of tiredness, both physically and mentally, can be termed as chronic fatigue symptoms. In this condition, most of the vital systems are working at a lower capacity. Restless sleep, joint and muscle pain, headaches are some of the typical symptoms. Homeopathic medications to this condition have negligible side effects. By increasing body stamina and the threshold for fatigue, the homeopathic medicines assist the affected patients to energise their body's immune system to relieve themselves of extreme mental or physical weakness and brings about a feeling of rejuvenation. Some of the remedies include:
- Arsenic Album: This medication is suited for patients of chronic fatigue syndrome who exhibit a tendency to lie down. Any kind of physical activity like running, walking or even the slightest of exertions can result in fatigue. People begin to hesitate and fear exerting any kind of pressure, which leads to a lack of interest. A growing sense of anxiety can also be noticeable.
- Gelsemium: Applicable for patients showing signs of drowsiness in addition to fatigue. The patient would feel the need to sleep for the entire day. Headaches, muscle weakness, dizziness and vertigo can also be exhibited by the patients who require gelsemium.
- Sarcolacticum Acidum: This medicine is applicable for people who exhibit a feeling of high fatigue early in the morning. The feeling is felt upon awaking early in the morning, which leads to the fatigue continuing throughout the day thereby resulting in a feeling of powerlessness.
- Selenium and Conium: This is prescribed for patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who feel exhausted after sexual intercourse. Selenium is recommended for the patients who show weakness in both mental and physical aspects with seminal losses and sexual excesses. Prescription of conium requires symptoms, such as growth in fatigue and weakness. An aversion to work along with a depressed mental condition and introvert behaviour are some of the common symptoms.
- Picric Acid: Disabilities ranging from weak memory to complete memory loss are a form of Chronic Fatigue syndrome whose prescribed medicine is picric acid. Mental exertion by the person is not possible. It is accompanied by headaches, mental fatigue and muscular weakness.