Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fatima Raheen Khan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Fatima Raheen KhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from diabetes. I also take a medicines but then my sugar is 300. So give me a advice to control the sugar.
Hello sir, I have heavy pain in my neck back bone sir when I get out early morning then I feel a heavy pain this place so what to do for this?
Hi, Actually from 2 days I am suffering from tonsillitis. Until now have not taken any medicine. I want you to suggest me some medicines for tonsillitis. And I have also suffered before like this. In body it's too weakness and fever+common cold and I am feeling very uneasiness. Please tell me what to do. Looking forward for your answer. Thank you.
Dear Sir I want medicine name for type 2 diabetic in homeopathy, I am a poor person please provide me the medicine name which is cure me fasting 140 and pp 210.
Respected doctor, I want to know something. Is it right that masturbation causes low sperm count. And which food increase sperm count.
It is a well-proven fact that what you eat has a direct impact on your total body health. Adding the right food to other healthy lifestyle choices such as adequate water intake and regular exercise will increase your chances of living healthy.
There have been many studies focused on the benefits of using food as medicine. The results show us that not only can you improve your general health to prevent diseases, but can also actively fight the diseases with food. In fact, there are various cancer-fighting foods available that actually destroy cancer cells and cancer-causing cells. Join us as we discuss these anti-cancer foods to prevent cancer:
- Garlic: This is known as a wonder food that can not only prevent cancer but can also keep cardiovascular diseases at bay. Garlic is packed with powerful antioxidants like allicin, proven to remove free radicals from your body. It also boosts immunity, improves brain function, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and is a natural detoxifier. Just chop some garlic cloves, allow them to rest, then use it raw or sprinkle them on your favorite recipes. Garlic can keep cancer cells from multiplying, which can prevent the onset of the disease.
- Berries: Always delightful, now there are more reasons for you to eat these delicate fruits. Researchers found that strawberries slow down the growth of cancer cells, help you burn your body’s stored fat, protect your body from heart disease, and prevent memory loss. There are various kinds of berries - strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and all are packed with cancer-fighting properties.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes can help in preventing diseases like prostate cancer. This is especially helpful if you have a genetic factor when it comes to cancer and a family history of the same that can bring about prostate cancer. The ingestion of tomatoes can help in stopping the DNA in your cells from causing such kind of damage, which can lead to the start of cancer in the body. You can also use tomato sauce and puree in order to make curries and sauces on a regular basis so that you get a good and healthy dose of tomatoes every day.
- Cruciferous Foods: These leafy greens like lettuce, cabbage, cauliflower and various other types of salad leaves are called cruciferous foods. Cruciferous foods are packed with potent cancer-fighting properties. Regular consumption of such cruciferous foods can actually help to neutralize cancer-causing free radicals. In addition, they also contain compounds like glucosinolates and indole-3-carbinol, which have been shown to ward off cancer.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 36 year old about 10 days I have gastric problem and pain in chest also I take allopathic medicine but no relief an.
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.