Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Farida Naeem HusainYour feedback matters!
You are often made the topic of all conversations and jokes in your friend circle, if you are lazy. At times, it is just brushed off by laughing. However, in reality being lazy is not a good sign at all. It hampers the growth and development of a person. Laziness is accompanied by lethargy, sleepiness and not wanting to perform any work. This might not only provide less exercise to the brain, but may also adversely affect your body mentally and physically. Ayurveda offers a great scope of medical practice, which can help you out of your lazy personality.
Here, are some of the ways in which ayurveda can help you lead a normal and healthy lifestyle.
- Practice yoga: Yoga helps in calming your senses and rejuvenating your soul. It helps in increasing stamina and concentration so that you can go about doing your daily chores without any hindrance. In case, you do not want to practice full-fledged yoga, following only pranayama can also help.
- Ashwagandha and gooseberry capsules: At times, laziness is experienced right after delivery of a child. During that phase, the health of the mother needs to be carefully monitored. Hence, to reduce lethargy, ashwagandha and gooseberry or amla capsules are consumed. Both have medicinal properties and are stable ingredients.
- Sleep: Ayurveda focuses a lot on the sleep patterns of an individual. It is said that you need to get the adequate amount of sleep to be able to have the energy to work the next day. Sleeping on time and getting up in the morning with at least six to seven hours of sleep is necessary for an adult. Furthermore, your sleep patterns including whether or not you sleep in the afternoons, help you in combating with laziness.
- Tea: Ayurveda focuses that lethargy can be due to negative vibes in your body. Thus, everyday you need to consume green tea ginger tea, or lemon tea in order to get rid of the tiredness in your body.
Thus, these are some of the best ways in which Ayurveda can help you get back to shape and have sound mental health, leaving laziness far behind. If you follow these rules in your daily life, then your body would be able to develop and grow properly with all the nutrition and environment that it needs for development. For more information, you can always consult an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Last period on 13th july. I had sex after 1 day period got over 18th july. A Nd took ecp within 24 hrs. I have nt regular period cycle. And till now I have nt got my period.
8 amazing health benefits of masturbation
Masturbation can be extremely beneficial to your health and well-being. It doesn't just feel good, it has other benefits too that can vastly improve your health and life.
Here are some reasons why you should masturbate regularly:
1. It boosts your mood
Masturbating releases the hormones oxytocin and dopamine, which improve your mood and give you a natural high. It helps you relax and decreases your stress and anxiety levels.
2. Helps you sleep
Having an orgasm relaxes you physically and mentally, relieves tension and makes you feel satisfied due to the lowering of blood pressure and the release of endorphins. This helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
3. Lesser junk food cravings
The release of oxytocin makes us feel happier, lowering emotionally triggered food cravings, which help you make better food choices and avoid unhealthy and fattening 'comfort' food.
4. Relieves cramps
Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps. It increases blood flow to your pelvic region and hence eases pain, cramps and backaches.
5. Helps cure urinary tract infection in women
Those suffering from utis can get relief by masturbating as it flushes out bacteria from the cervix.
6. Prevents prostate cancer
Masturbation flushes out the toxin build-up in the urogenital tract, making men who ejaculate frequently three times less likely to develop prostate cancer.
7. May get rid of restless leg syndrome
People who suffer from restless leg syndrome feel a constant need to move their limb, which may cause leg pain and cramps. A publication in 'sleep medicine', a medical journal suggests that sex and masturbation may help relieve symptoms of rls.
8. Boosts your immunity and general health
Ejaculation in males triggers the release of cortisol, a stress hormone. Although stress inducing, experts believe that small doses of this hormone help build your immunity. In women, masturbation is known to improve cervical and cardiovascular health while also reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes.
Related Tip: 6 Common Myths on MASTURBATION, Busted!
Parents can help their children enjoy these video games appropriately and avoid problems by:
Avoiding video games in preschool-aged childrenChecking the ESRB ratings to select appropriate games—both in content and level of developmentPlaying videogames with their children to share the experience and discuss the game’s contentSetting clear rules about game content and playing time, both in and outside the homeMonitoring online interactions and warning children about potential dangers of Internet contacts while playing games onlineAllowing video game playing only in public areas of the home, not in the child’s bedroomRemembering that you are a role model for your children including which video games you play and how long you play themEnforcing total screen time limitsEnsuring video games are only played after homework and chores are doneEncouraging participation in other activities, particularly physical activities
Is it safe to do sex without any preventive measures. I do have sex regularly with my partner but we don't use any preventive measures condoms, pills as we don't enjoy it really. But we are not prepared to have a child, so would like to know if it is safe to have sex without any prevention ,but we do not allow sperm to go inside. If it is safe which are the safest days to have sex without any preventive measures.
After mensuration or bleeding her stomach pain starts, so we go to the homeopathic gynecologist, he prescribed oskarist tonic and said take twice a day regularly after food but no improvement takes place. please help how to eradicate this prblm? What is the medicine and tonic for this? And what is the natural method to reduce the pain and this prblm also?, please help.
I got my periods on 7 th this month Nd it got over on 10th. I got physical on 14th with protection. Actually did not reached the climax (both of us). Any chance of pregnancy?
Normally I get my periods from 24th of every month, but for the first time, I got little bit of bleeding today on 9 January. Bleeding has stopped but my back pain is not stopping and this time the back pain is not normal like every time. It's different. Me and my partner had sex after my period were over. During intercourse, he didn't cum inside me, but I preferred to take an unwanted-72 and I took it within 72 hours of having sex. After that, we had sex using condom. But today I'm getting such problems, what may be the issue? Please help me find a solution.
Hello, we are couple had regular intercourse and did not missed middle 6-10 days of intercourse. My wife has to get her period on 23 march, 2016 and she did not had her period and after 7 days she has a bleeding. We are confused that is it a sign of period or other. We had hopes this time she is late for 7 days and we thought she is pregnant but all of sudden she had bleeding, please help us with this query.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- It has immense cardiovascular benefits
- Large muscles groups are exercised in the process
- Helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- Helps with low back pain and relieves the stress on your spine which is caused due to the extra weight you are carrying around.
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are:
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old married (8 months, My wife (23 year) feels pains in her organ during trying intercourse. We did not intercourse till date as she refuses do that. She also anaemia patient, also does not shows interest in sex. Please suggest how she can get out from it, is medicine can help her?
Hi I do unprotected sex with my bf today at 1.30 pm approx. Nd today is the last day of my periods. I am in a lot of tension I do not want to get pregnant. What can I do please tell me early.
I have tried 7 times iui 2 times ivf still my wife has not conceived I am now 40 and my wife 35 her amh now is 2.3 and my sperm count is 20 million I am thinking of now going for once again for ivf which is best centre what precautions should we both take her tubes are patent and no endometriosis or cist also let me know how shall I improve my sperm count
Hello Doctor, My period is due today or tomorrow. I have had period symptoms from last 2 days and today morning I found brownish discharge on tissue while wiping. However I don't have cramps now. But period has still not shown. Still brownish discharge. Will I get my period? Also we have been sexually active and trying to conceive. Anything to worry?
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets