Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida Naeem HusainYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am pregnant of two months. My breast size increasing day by day. It's so annoying. Please give me some tips to reduce breast size without affecting my pregnancy.
Hi, it seems like I am pregnant. Today morning I did a test with i can kit, this week I am going for check up as it shows 2lines i.e positive. But I have a pain in my stomach from 1 week, it is like periods pain, cramp in my stomach. Is this is a sign of any severe problem. Plss suggest I am worried. Last month I had my periods on 2nd. This month I missed it.
Joint pain is a very common problem with many possible causes - but it's usually a result of injury or arthritis.
1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.
2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.
The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
Sir. yesterday morning I just feel like gastric when I went to toilet it didn't come out completely then I try to make pressure then something like blood comes out and sometimes jelly type semi liquid. Please Suggest
Hi I am suffering with breast pain. Small lumps are formed around nipple and liquid secretions are coming from nipple with pain. Sometimes it's severe and sometimes symptoms get decreased automatically without any treatment. But it's very painful. I have this problem from 4 years. Can you tell me what is this disease exactly. Any treatment is there for this. Is this common problem or serious problem? Please advice me on this.
Myself 7 months pregnant, Having itching throughout the body. LFT test normal as told my gynaecologist but still itching. Should I go for bile serum acid test. Or meet a skin specialist.
Hi, My expected period date is 16th but I didn't get my period as of now, last month I got my period on time .What should I do to get my period.
Are you struggling with a stubborn midsection? Losing that belly fat is about more than just aesthetics; having excess weight around the midsection can increase your likelihood for a variety of illnesses, including diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and certain cancers. This article will teach you how to lose belly fat and improve your overall health in the long run.
1. Eating Right
Reduce your caloric intake. While it's impossible to lose weight from only one part of the body, people who lose overall body weight tend to lose belly fat first.
• Cut down on sugar and starch. These types of foods tend to be stored as fat if the calories are not burned off immediately, and provide little in the way of nutrition. Instead, eat a diet that is primarily composed of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins like fish, chicken, turkey, and tofu.
• Keep a diet journal to help you keep track of the food you eat. Studies have shown that people who keep diet and exercise journals tend to lose more weight than people who don't.
• Avoid snacking in between meals or late at night. If you are hungry in between meals, munch on healthy things like carrots, celery, nuts, or fruit.
• Reduce your portion sizes. Remember that all foods can be enjoyed in moderation, as long as you don't overdo it.
• Water keeps you full in between meals, and helps avoid mistaking thirst for hunger. You should drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday.
• Drink one full glass of water before every meal. This will fill up your stomach so that you feel fuller faster.
• Skip the sugary sodas and fruit juices and opt for water instead. This will save you hundreds of unneeded calories.
You should get half and hour of moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise atleast four times a week. Ideal exercises include jogging, walking, and uphill cycling.Whatever exercise you chose be sure you are getting your heart rate up.
• Choose an exercise that you genuinely enjoy. If you are having fun, you will be more likely to stick with it.
• If you don’t have time to go to the gym or get formal exercise, then find ways to incorporate more physical activity into your daily life. Do chores around the house, walk to your destination rather than driving, or go out dancing with friends. Remember, that exercise doesn’t always have to feel like work.
Get Enough Sleep:
People who are sleep deprived tend to feel sluggish, causing them to overeat to compensate for the lack of energy. Getting atleast 6-7 hours of sleep a night is crucial to maintaining your overall health, and can help you manage your weight in the long run.
While a certain amount of stress is unavoidable, too much stress can increase the level of cortisol in the body, which is responsible for excess fat storage.
• Regular exercise can manage stress. If you suffer from chronic stress, consider taking up yoga,meditation, or any other mind-body activities that focus on breathing, good posture and relaxation.
• Eliminate stress inducing people and/or things from your life, if possible. If your job is the cause of your chronic stress, consider changing careers or cutting down on your hours.
• Manage your time. Constantly running late and feeling pressed for time can be a major cause of stress. Better manage your time by making a list of things you need to accomplish in a given day, and check each one off as you go. Use a daily planner to to help organize your schedule and keep track of obligations.
Don’t try to spot reduce;
Crunches and other ab-busting work outs are great if you are trying to build muscle, but if you have excess belly fat, these type of exercises will build muscle underneath the fat without without targeting the fat itself. Instead of trying up your stomach only, focus on total body toning exercises that build overall muscle mass. The more you have, the more calories you will burn even when you are resting
• Stay focused and think about the clothes that you want to be able to wear.
• Track your progress by taking measurements, taking "before and after" pictures, and weighing yourself at least once a week.
• Time how long you run/ do exercise daily.
• Find an exercise or diet buddy to help keep you motivated.
• Cook meals at home when possible, and use olive oil or cooking spray rather than butter. When eating out, opt for protein-rich foods over starchy foods like pasta. Ask for dressings and sauces on the side to cut down on extra calories.
• Consider hiring a nutritionist or personal trainer to help point you in the right direction and keep you motivated.
Set yourself a goal and when you reach it, award yourself.
Dr Vivek Moitra,
Instant Healing Physiotherapy Clinic,
Near Sambhram Engineering College,
Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097
Contact: 9886555614/ 9945352211
Sexual abuse of children may sound very scary and degrading, but the truth is it is a very prevalent problem. As much we may not want to believe, the number of boys and girls who are sexually abused, and that too by close family and friends is very high. This may be difficult to digest, but is the truth. The sexual abuse in male and female children is 50% in each group which is again unbelievable but true.
What is considered child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse includes touching and non-touching activity. Some examples of touching activity include:
- touching a child's genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure.
- making a child touch someone else's genitals, play sexual games or have sex putting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure.
The thing to ponder, however, is that people who abuse children have a deeper problem. This could be due to a combination of social and psychological issues that the person is facing. Often helping identify the underlying problem could be a solution to the problem too, but this is rarely done. If you think a child could be subjected to abuse, look out for the following symptoms.
- A feeling of guilt or shame.
- Irritability and anger with minimal reasons.
- Mood swings, often uncommon in children.
- Feeling very isolated and sad.
- Very anxious and angry.
- Symptoms of withdrawal, not wanting to be left alone.
- Fatigue and pain in the back, legs.
- Loss of appetite, energy.
- Bruises (look out for these, which may not be in visible areas).
How to handle?
Given the fact that the offender is in close family and/or friends circle, the suspicion levels are quite low.
- The first step, therefore, is to open up and talk with either your parents or someone close.
- Look for support groups which can be very helpful.
- Do not be isolated though the urge is very strong.
- Build a daily schedule to ensure your routine continues (studies, work, etc.).
- Focus on exercise or other passions as they help you deviate your mind.
- Be sure to not be alone with the offender, stay in a group.
- Give out a strong message saying it is not acceptable, and do not keep quiet.
Homoeopathy can come rescue of the offender all well as the victim. If we see according to the point of view of who committed the crime, many reasons may come to the light and we can be treated accordingly. Usually, these criminals have a very painful and sad childhood. This could lead them to commit a crime like child abuse.
The following are the medicines to treat such people with anti-social behaviour-
- Nux V.
There are certain homoeopathic medicines which are helpful in the treatment of children who are victimized. The most common symptom is nightmares.
For treatment for actual physical and mental symptoms of the victim child, following homoeopathic medicines may help:
- Nat. mur.
Homeopathy is a safe and effective way to treat the victims as well as the culprits of sexual abuse. It focuses on the way patients have reacted to events and the personality of the patient. It helps to bring complete harmony of physical, mental and social well being.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello doctor am Swathi 23 years old married I had an intercourse last month and my periods are near now and from past 4 day am getting brown discharge what does it mean?
I noticed today that something is coming out from my breasts. When pressing something like water or milk I do not know what it is. Please help me is this normal at this age or not?
Hi I am newly married on jan 30 and her period was on 10 of last mont and this mont she dosent had her date on 10 but she had her date on 15 I want to know that is there any chances of pregnancy please explain in brief.
Watermelon can really help in various health conditions but let us know these 8 #health #benefits of #watermelon.
Boosts #immune system
Helps in #energy #production
Helps prevent #cancer
Rich in #antioxidants
Improves #eye #sight
Promotes #weight #loss
Improves #heart #health
#lowers #blood pressure