Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida ArastuYour feedback matters!
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
I have serious allergy problem near vaginal area mostly after period or razor apply hair growth on vagina. Den skin on that area looks like burn n black.
I am 27 year girl married last year and right now I am expecting my first baby and 28 week going on. My question is normal delivery or cesarean should be preferred I am confused?
I am writing this mail for my friend. Her marriage was happened in february. She is a 22 years old girls. After marriage first month menses blood came up to 5 days. Then next two month menses came in correct time. But menses blood came only two days one time in a day. That also very light blood spot. Actually what is the problem for her body? Why continuous menstrual blood is not coming up to four or five days like before marriage?
Respected sir/madam, Am 24 years old married woman. Today I went through a ultra sound scanning & the report shows that I have simple left ovarian cyst. "Left oavry is mildly enlarged in size snd shows a simple cyst measuring 2.2 * 1.6 * 2.1 cms, vol -4.1 ml. Kindly please let me know the causes & all.
Winter is the time when your immunity is low. The body's metabolism is also low as the body wants to conserve energy.
It's that one time when you feel lazy to hit the gym and want to reach out for comfort foods like pastries or salty foods.
Try to avoid refined flours and go for whole grains like wheat, bajra, nachni.
Avoid simple sugars in excess.
Include at least 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Include a protein source in each meals like dal, pulses, dairy, nuts, eggs, lean meats etc.
Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water per day.
Include healthy fats like ghee, nuts, dairy in your diet.
Include hot soups, kheer, kanjis, dal soup or pani etc in your diet.
Exercise at least 3 times a week.
My wife is in the first trimester of pregnancy. She is having cold and cough and our doctor advised not to take talked. So what is the home remedy to be followed?
Hello good afternoon actually we have to plan for baby after two years, so when met my wife with condom, but I want to meet my wife without condom, so which time is better to meet her without using that? Is there any chance to get pregnancy?
I am 63 yrs old and suffering from right side cervical vertebrae 3& 4th area pain with right buttock and pelvic pain for the past ten. Years. Please suggest me.
Hello sir, my name is praveen n i'm 25 years old. Actually my wife has problem of periods means she dont get periods regularly after marriage. Sometime she don't get periods for 5-6 month also she dont want to take tablets as she also works she dont get time to do aayurvedic treatment. Please provide any suggestion. Also she says while doing 1 no she fells pain, mostly in summer. All this is happening after marriage. She is 24 year old now.
I'm 6month pregnant but doc advise bed rest but we had sex last night does it can be a problem we were out of control that day now im tensed about my baby.
Hello I have done intercourse 2 time last night in one hour and now in morning pain in my penis and blood come with urine ? What I do ? Why blood come in urine ? Is it serious problem ?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.
Sir .Do the lesbians get full satisfaction by inserting artificial dildo or phallus? I saw that most of the lesbians of my neighbours keep themselves busy in fucking the bulk of the day .They are addicted to ejaculation and continuing it with one another. Even after too much fucking, their health remains balanced but they ejaculate not less than 9/10 times per member .So sir. .Why is their health not declining like man ?If a man does like them, I think he must have to leave the world forever in advance.
I had first time sex with my girl friend, after that she stated getting blooding from last 11 days, we have done unprotected sex on 5th March & she took unwanted 72 after 48 hours for safer side, but still blood is coming, is this normal? How to stop it?
We live in a world where germs, pollution, dust and toxic substances co-exist. We inhale them every time as we breathe. Processed and packaged foods contain host of chemicals, trans fats, preservatives and artificial colours which increase harmful free radicals in our bodies. These free radicals are toxins and can cause a host of diseases. Our immune system is constantly working to eliminate these free radicals. Sweating is a natural way of eliminating toxins from the body. Toxins are also flushed out from our body through urine. However, a proper detoxifying diet and adequate exercise are a must to flush out these harmful elements from our bodies.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating free harmful free radicals in the body. An ideal process should be a combination of diet and exercise. The thumb rule of detoxification is to stay away from chemicals and be as natural as possible. The ayurvedic way is the best way. We have put together ten natural ways to detoxify and cleanse our body. Let’s have a look:
- Water: Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water help in flushing out toxins from the body.
- Vegetable juices: Vegetable juice extracted from raw vegetables acts as a purifier for the body. Juice of tomato, beetroot, carrot, bottle gourd or cucumber is a great way to start the day.
- Sugarcane juice: Believe it or not, sugarcane juice is a natural detoxifier. Drink fresh sugarcane juice at least once a week for best results. Avoid adding salt or spice as it may interfere with detoxification process.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an excellent cleanser for the body. Include citrus fruits like oranges, kiwis in your diet. Drinking plain lemon water also helps flush out toxins from the body. Fruits like papaya, water melon can flush out body toxins where as blue berries and strawberries are great antioxidants. Go ahead and try them!
- Green tea: Green tea is believed to be an excellent source of antioxidants. Sip green tea without sugar or additives to retain its natural properties.
- Sweat your toxins out: Adopt a form of exercise that induces sweat. Be it aerobics, brisk walk, a run or a dance on your favorite number. Sweating is a natural mechanism of the body to flush out impurities.
- Steam/sauna bath: Steam or Sauna baths can help eliminate toxins and leave you feeling fresh and light.
- Yoga: Yoga offers us valuable postures that help restore our body’s internal balance and aid in purification. Yoga must be adopted religiously and as a way of life to seek maximum benefits.
- Deep breathing: Every morning, devote 10 minutes for deep breathing. This is a great purification process for the body.
Adopt these natural ways and see the difference yourself! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Mam, I am newly married, so my husband and I decided to have an intercourse three days before for the ist time. During which I suffered a lot of pain and minor bleeding. We thought it to be natural and so did not bother but its been three days that I have been bleeding. Its not a proper flow, its bleeding very minutely but I am having dis severe lower abdomen pain. I can not stretch my body straight and my stomach also has become a bit hard as if I have some acidity. I feel terrible pain while moving even when I am sleeping. Please assist wt to do.
Can yoga really impact on fertility?
A researcher at Harvard Medical School conducted a study that took infertile women (those who had been trying to get pregnant for at least a year) and placed some of them onto a 10-week mind/body program that included yoga, meditation, nutrition, exercise and help to change negative thought patterns. 55% of participants conceived within the first 12 months, compared to 20% of women in a control group.
Yoga is thought to improve the general reproductive health of women trying to conceive by increasing the blood flow to the pelvis, toning and strengthening the muscles that support reproductive organs, improving spinal alignment, enabling better circulation and improving the capacity and quality of respiration. It can also be said that the most powerful effect of a regular yoga practice on a person’s fertility is through the calming, restorative effects on the mind and body.
One of the most pervasive mind/body fertility challenges for couples undertaking fertility treatment includes stress and feeling out of control. Stress hormones generate chemicals in the body that weaken immunity and suppress fertility hormones which may impair conception. Yoga, because of its use of relaxation and breathing techniques provides an antidote to the negative emotional and physical impacts of stress, anger and depression resulting from infertility or fertility treatments.
Although there is very little direct evidence to suggest practicing Yoga will guarantee pregnancy, the known benefits of inducing relaxation and reducing emotional and physical stresses can be a useful adjunct when undertaking fertility treatments.