Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Farida ArastuYour feedback matters!
I also test my blood sugar but every test like chromosome analysis,karyotype and genetic test but every test normal. I have two cesarean. I want chance to take pregnancy but I want normal delivery it is possible or not. I have one girl baby that is OK. Please give me solution.
What is ment by hormonal imbalance bcoz My Fiance is suffering with that problem. I came to know that is was in early stages. Is there any problem or further complications with this. Could you please me out.
Hello, I had an unprotected sex with my gf on 8th may but I dont discharged in her. Next day she vomit after 2hr of eat a pil. Her mc date is 15th may but it not happening till now. Yesterday she test but is result is nagative. I cant understand sir help me please what to do.
Sir gd afternoon my girlfriend periods missed and 6 days late ho gye hainn Kal pregakem se pregnancy test kiya to positive aaya kyaa koi tablet hogi jo iss pregnancy ko abort kiya jaye aurr periods ho jaye jldi he plzzzz sir help.
Mai apni wife ke sath daily 1-2 baar sex karta Hu. Means 40-45 times in a month. To mai limit se jyada baar to sex nahi kar raha hu aur isse mere ya mere partner k health me koi problem to nai hogi. Aur please ye batay ideally hm loge 1 month me kitne baar sex kare jisse hamari health me koi bad effect na Ho.
Are the foods marketed actually sugar free? Does no added sugar mean that it is zero calorie? Have you ever thought if some ingredient is missing, some component needs to be substituted in its place? These are some of the few questions that needs to be answered before you jump onto buy the sugarless stuffs.
- Check for the ingredients added in the foodstuff like sucralose, high fructose corn syrup,molasses etc. These are the other names given to sugar to misguide the customer.
- Watch out if the base raw material itself is high in sugar like refined flour/maida, dryfruits like figs/anjeer, dates. Though dry fruits are definetely a better substitute to sugars, but cannot be categorised as sugarless.
- Check for the addition of fats and oils like refined fat/ hydrogenated fat. Though this may not affect the sugars immediately but definetely harmful if you have high cholesterol levels.
So, next time just donot bounce on the sugarless foods but do a mindful eating with regards to how much you are eating.
Hi. Mai 10 months se baby k lye try kr rahi hu. Mera ek miscarriage 31 may 2015 ko hua ha. Ab mera cycle change hogaya ha. Meri samaj me nahi araha ha baby k lye kab try kru. Or konse position thk rehaga baby conceive krne k lye. Agr ye month maine conceive nahi kiya to meri married life me bht prblm hojaegi. Please help me. Mai pehle folic acid tablet leti thi par ab nahi le rahi hu. Qke last scan me follicle size 26 17mm tha mera periods k baad. 8 day k din. Islye maine folic acid chodhdiye. Please position or kab try kru baby k lye. Please bataeye muje. Thanks.
I'm 20, I did not get my periods since march nw my weight has become 60kgs? wat might be the problem please Anyone help.
Dear Doctor, I'm 3 months one week pregnant. Used to get blood spotting and very little bleeding from 2nd and half month onwards. I have to my ST scan on 5th nov. Everything is normal but again I'm getting little bleeding and today was more as compare to other day. I'm so worried. Doctor have me tablet for bleeding which I need to insert in vagina and I'm doing that but still there is some bleeding. Please help me what to do. Hope nothing happen to my baby. This is my first pregnancy. Waiting for your kind advice please.
Infertility is when a female is not able to conceive for almost a year when not using contraception or is not able to carry the pregnancy through to term. With changing lifestyles, the incidence of infertility is on the rise. It is due to a combination of factors including lifestyle changes, improper diet habits, genetics, a healthy relationship, and of course all leading to body imbalances.
Ayurveda believes that infertility is caused by lack of “shukra dhatu” which is basically the reproductive tissue. A healthy semen, healthy ovum, and healthy uterus are essential for a healthy pregnancy. This shukra dhatu is the 7th element and is formed by a sequence of reactions between other 6 dhatus. The entire chain reaction must be healthy to achieve a healthy shukra dhatu, the 7th element. While Bringhana types of foods nourish all the dhatus, the Vrishya types of foods enhance the shukra dhatu per se.
Addressing diet, therapies, and lifestyle changes using a combination of measures is necessary to ensure healthy dhatus are formed, leading to healthy pregnancy.
- Swedanam: This is a form of therapy where there is the use of heavy blankets and some exercises. The idea is to get the patient to sweat out the toxins, and once the toxins are out of the system, fertility is ensured.
- Vamanam: This is a detox system, where vomiting is induced to get the undigested food and toxins out of the body.
- Basti: This involves giving an enema to the person rectally, with the result of achieving cleaner sperms and eggs which are essential for healthy pregnancy.
- Shirodhara: Using medicated herbal oils where they are moved over the forehead at specific points in a rhythmic manner helps in body mind balancing. It stimulates the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and pineal glands which play a significant role in secreting adequate amounts of hormones essential for pregnancy. FSH is essential for the release of the egg, where the process of fertility begins.
- Gokshura: This is useful in women with polycystic ovaries, where it stimulates the ovaries and is effective in promoting conception.
- Shatavari: This is useful in regulating menstruation and is also useful in women with polycystic ovaries, who generally have a problem conceiving. It nourishes and cleanses the female reproductive organs and restores hormonal balances which are essential for conception and pregnancy.
Lodhra boosts the amount of pregnancy hormones in circulation (FSH and LH). In women who have had repeated miscarriages, giving this a couple of months in advance can help in preventing miscarriages or abortions.
In addition to these, a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise minus alcohol and smoking leads to overall health, which is very helpful in conception and pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Meri wife ke left side Breast me ek chhoti si gaanth hai, kya wo bina operation ke thik ho sakta hai?
6 do's and don'ts of healthy eating habits
1. Try to eat more unprocessed foods
Use fresh ingredients like vegetables, eggs, milk, lean meat etc to prepare your meals in and try to avoid consumption of processed food as far as possible. In most cases, processed food items are loaded with preservatives, added chemical substances, sweeteners, fats and artificial colours, which should be avoided to maintain good health. Also, make sure to include lots of fresh fruits, nuts and legumes in your daily diet instead of fruit juices, instant noodles or frozen food items.
2. Include whole grains in your diet
Whole grains have a lesser glycemic index (figure that measures the ability of carbohydrates to increase glucose in your blood), which makes them a healthy food option. Whole grains keep you full for long hours while providing you with energy to concentrate at work throughout the day. When it comes to taste, the flavour and nuttiness of whole grains are superior to refined ones. So, prefer wholegrain bread, pasta or brown rice when choosing your food items.
3. Monitor your serving sizes
Monitoring the amount of what you eat is important as it helps you to limit your intake of unhealthy food. Also, ensure that the amount of food you eat for dinner is lesser than that of your lunch. Ideally, for lunch, you should ensure that half your meal consists of salad or vegetables and the other half should contain lean proteins and low-gi or whole grain carbs in equal amounts.
1. Skip breakfast
Breakfast is considered to be the most significant meal of the day. Make it a habit to have breakfast every day as skipping this meal can adversely affect your health by causing obesity, irritated mood, and headaches while increasing your risks of getting hypoglycaemia (deficiency of glucose in your bloodstream).
2. Eat excessively saturated fat
Try to minimise your intake of food containing saturated fats as this can lead to the accumulation of weight in different parts of your body. Instead of consuming, huge amounts of milk, cheese, butter, bacon, meat etc. Switch to low-fat substitutes like white-meat chicken, reduced-fat dairy products, soy versions of traditional meat etc.
3. Give up your entire diet plan for a small mistake
If you happen to make only one dieting mistake, don't feel disappointed and start munching on unhealthy or junk food. Just remember that eating large amounts of unhealthy food can nullify all the effects of healthy eating you have experienced so far.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
Related Tip: Can Soup Be a Complete Dinner By Itself?