Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fara
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FaraYour feedback matters!
I had sex today and I am not sure that sperm is leaked or not into vagina, should I give my wife i-pill or not?
I am a 28 years old male. Recently at a private party I received unprotected oral sex from, what seemed like an escort. Now I am worried of contracting HIV or STD. Pls help.
My would be wife had periods on last March 18th, our marriage is on April 17th if she had her periods after or before April 18th, she cannot attend any rituals. In this case, is it safe to have medicine to delay periods. If yes, please suggest some medicine. Her age is 27yrs.
I had sex on 8 th day of my periods my bleeding stopped on 7 th day I took emergency contraceptive I pill and had sex after 2-3 hours after taking the pill will I get pregnant? Should I expect to miss my periods in next month, or take a pregnancy test?
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
Also called gluten-sensitive enteropathy and celiac sprue, celiac disease is an autoimmune digestive disorder, wherein the consumption of gluten-based foods leads to damage of the tissues that line the small intestine. This hinders the ability of your body to absorb the essential nutrients from the foods you eat.
Under normal conditions, the immune system of the body offers protection against external intruders. When individuals diagnosed with celiac disease consume gluten-based foods, gluten resistant antibodies are formed by the immune system. This causes them to attack the linings around the intestines, thus causing irritation in the digestive tract and harming the villi (hair-like structures on the covering of the small intestine which absorb nutrients from the food). This impairs the nutrient absorbing capacity of the individual, thus increasing chances of malnourishment.
Celiac disease has symptoms that vary from patient to patient. Some of the common symptoms include:
- A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis.
- Digestive problems such as:
- Musculoskeletal problems such as bone and joint pain as well as muscle cramps
- Aphthous ulcers which are basically sores occurring in the mouth
- Tingling sensation in the legs which are caused by low calcium and nerve damage
- Growth issues in children since they cannot absorb the required amount of nutrients
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Miscarriage or Infertility
- Osteoporosis. This is a disease which weakens the bones and causes fractures. It is caused because of a deficiency of Vitamin D and calcium.
- Intestinal Cancer
- Other birth defects: Such as irregular spinal shape because of the deficiency of certain nutrients, especially folic acid.