Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Eswar KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, Iam Kaviya, age 22, working. There are gaps between two teeth of upper row. Should I consult doctor and wear braces? Or any other treatment? The gaps are not so big so how long should I wear it. Kindly explain.
My rt ear having savior pain and puss coming out , unable to sleep pain eapanded to rt side of head and teeth jaws also how can i get remedy . I have take a x ray doctor said i have hole in ear . How i can get remeady and is it curable and long run can i hear properly.
Dr saheb pyrea hoo gaya hai teeth mein green and kala kala saa hoo gaya hai jiski wajah see lower front teeth thoda patla bhi hoo gaya hai daily brush bhi karta huin dant kanti and aab halka halka saa 2 pass kee teeth mein bhi kala kala saa hoo gaya hai masoodoo kee neechee help karen.
Mere teeth me thora sa pilapan hai .use kaise dur kre .regular brush bhi krta hu Colgate visible white se? Yaa aur koi paste ho jisse jhaldi pilapan hat jaaye yaa med. To btaye?
How scared are you of root canals? what if we tell you. You no longer need to be?
Root canals are easily one of the most dreaded treatments in the world. I have seen patients compare the anxiety they feel before a root canal to things like open heart surgery and labour. The last thing you want to hear on a dental chair is the diagnosis that you need a root canal. The horror stories surrounding this dental treatment range from gruesome to excruciating.
This article is an attempt to dispel the mystery and pain associated with root canals and show you how far we have come from the horrors to the sophistication of the latest technology.
From painful to pleasing
What are root canals really?
In its simplest sense a root canal is a deep filling done by cleaning the infection from the third and innermost layer of the tooth which is made up of nerves and blood vessels.
Our tooth is made up of 3 layers the first 2 are hard and confined layers called enamel and dentin when decay affects these it is very slow to spread and easy to remove and fill within one short session.
The third layer may take 1-3 sessions to clean as the infection may have spread or collected in the supporting tooth structures.
Why are root canals considered painful?
The 3rd layer of our tooth is a nerve chamber containing soft nerves and blood vessels in communication with the rest of our body.
This is the place that communicates pain to our brain and this is why when decay or bacteria hit this soft deeper layer we experience sharp shooting pain.
Top 3 reasons why root canals used to be painful
Improper or inadequate anesthesia to numb the inflamed nerve
Mechanical instrumentation to manually pull out the nerve which we now dissolve and clean with automated machines
Lack of the right medications to use within the tooth.
What happens to root canal infections if left untreated?
If this pain is suppressed with medication and not treated it can lead to an infection spreading within the bone which may later lead to a swelling with pus etc.
If this infection is left within it can eat into the supporting bone and eventually infect or affect the adjacent teeth as well.
I am planning to go for teeth scaling as I have yellow stains on my teeth. How much will it cost in a hospital. Wat are the risks. How much time will the procedure take.
I am being suggested rct for 7th molar in upper left hand. Heard that rct has its own problems in future due to presence of anaerobic bacterias presence. I heard about a non-obturation endodontic treatment based on concept of regeneration called" seal bio" developed in aiims by Dr. . I want to know whether this treatment is commercially available and is this is safe enough then rct.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.
Hi A tooth has fallen long back there is damage to jaw and I am getting severe ear pain please do suggest
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a six month for routine check up.