Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Erra SatishYour feedback matters!
Respected sir, I have one doubt please clarify to me. I am masturbating daily or 2 days at once, is there any sexual problem in future after getting marriage with my wife actually I am masturbating since from 12 year, please suggest to me overcome. From these things.
A common skin condition, which causes the discoloration of your skin in patches across the face, melasma is more of a social embarrassment and cause for distress rather than being a serious condition. Although it affects men as well, studies have shown that over 90 percent of patients are women. It is also known as the mask of pregnancy as many pregnant women develop this skin condition.
Causes of Melasma
Primary causes of melasma have been attributed to various hormonal changes within the body. Let's look at some of the factors that may cause this disorder:
- Pregnancy: This is often attributed as the leading cause of melasma, the primary cause has often been attributed to hormonal changes that a woman may experience due to pregnancy.
- Treatments that may change hormonal balance: Women on contraceptive pills or who have implants such as intrauterine devices may also develop this disorder. This is due to the balance of estrogen and progesterone being changed within the body.
- Sun exposure: Continued sun exposure may also lead to melasma. This is due to the activation of melanocytes within the body which start producing more melanin.
- Stress: Long periods of stress on the body can also trigger hormonal changes and cause melasma.
- Thyroid problems: If someone suffers from Hypothyroidism or low levels of the thyroid hormone, it can trigger other hormonal changes and also cause this skin disorder.
It has also been noticed that people with generally a darker skin tone tend to get melasma and it is less common in people with fairer skin.
Certain characteristics of Melasma
Melasma develops in certain patterns which can be easily diagnosed either as spots on the skin similar to freckles or brown patches of skin that grow bigger. Some of these patterns are:
- Malar pattern: This grows on the nose and cheeks
- Mandibular pattern: Starts growing around the jaw line
- Brachial melasma: This grows on the upper arms and shoulders
- Lateral cheek pattern: Grows on the cheek on both sides of the face
- Centrofacial pattern: Nose, upper lips, forehead and cheeks
Treatment of Melasma
Most women who develop melasma during pregnancy report that it goes away after childbirth. However certain forms of melasma may appear in non-pregnant women due to hormonal changes. Treating the underlying hormonal changes usually, resolves the problem. However certain other methods may be required to resolve the issues such as skin creams, chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
You cannot enjoy your sexual life to the fullest if you are unable to last long enough during the act of intercourse. And the primary reason for not being able to do so is not having a good stamina. However just like athletic activities, sexual performance can get a boost if you work on stamina and follow these simple ways to achieve the same.
1. Try pelvic floor exercises: common knowledge is that women or people with bladder issues need to do pelvic floor exercises. What is little known is that pelvic floor exercises can help men treat premature ejaculation.
2. Let there be setting of mood: a pregame is a great mood setter and however crazy this sounds, it actually can help you last longer. Get your partner to massage you. Guide her into how you would like it and take it slow instead of rushing into the act. Research also suggests that if the man masturbates some time before he has sex; he can last longer.
3. Be open to being lead: men usually prefer to be in charge but a lot of times, especially in the bed, a woman taking the charge can prove to be a great experience for both; particularly if you have any problem or stress. Most men feel embarrassed to see a doctor for any sexual problem, ignoring the fact that if treated early, there might not exist any problem at all. Be open to consult a sexologisif you feel somethings not right.
4. Stop and go: while having sex, a little bit of stop and start can prove to be a good way to l cool down and start with renewed energy. When you stop, you can probably try bonding with each other to further help you satisfy each other.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I just purchased a bottle of Naturolax (Isabgol from MSD) The bottle mentions that it can reduce cholesterol. Is there any scientific / medical rationale behind this claim?
I want to get healthy I take proper diet but still I am not able to get right physic can you please help me in this scenario?
I m getting head ache frequently, even I visited the doctor, he gave some tablets to use, but head ache isn't getting reduced! Please help sir!
Bariatric surgery is performed to induce long term weight loss especially in the case of obese patients who have not achieved their weight loss goals through diet and exercise.
Additionally bariatric surgery is effective in the treatment of medical conditions like diabetes blood pressure sleep apnea infertility and knee joint pains. Hence this is not just a cosmetic procedure