Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. EA Lakshmi
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EA LakshmiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam my father got an road accident in 1 Feb 2018. Doc found in their investigation he had an head injury- right frontal elevated fracture with brain matter leak. Then my father was operated in kgmu Lucknow. After 15 days doc sent him take bed rest and nursing care at home with tracheostomy. How long it will be going on. Please suggest any care plan or medicine to get rid of tracheostomy and for a normal life.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
- Insomnia is a sleep disorder in which a person finds it difficult to fall asleep or to stay asleep. Insomnia also includes poor sleep quality, restless sleep, waking up several times during sleep, and feeling un-refreshed or tired after waking up. Homeopathy provides a very safe, effective and non-habit forming treatment of both types of insomnia — acute and chronic. Since the homeopathic medicines are sourced from natural substances, there are no side-effects.
- While insomnia lasting less than a month is considered acute, if the condition continues for more than a month, it is referred to as chronic insomnia. There are various causes of insomnia. The prominent ones are stress, grief, depression, emotional disturbance, intake of stimulants like coffee and alcohol, and a huge number of medical reasons (like heart diseases, breathing disorders, thyroid problems, and rheumatoid arthritis). Insomnia is also one of the major concerns in elderly people.
- Homoeopathy has natural remedies to cure this disorder permanently
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects.
Being unable to sleep in the night or interrupted sleep with lots of snoring may result in drowsiness in the morning. It is caused by a connection called sleep apnea. It is common in obese people and people who have short neck. However it may be caused by laxity of the muscles of the palate and throat. As a result of this the persons airways are partially blocked during the night. Zthe brain and vital organs like heart don't receive adequate oxygen. This condition may cause high bp, heart disease, and neuropsychiatric symptoms and lower metabolism of vital organs. Treatment include weight loss, use of a non invasive bipap machine and also surgical correction of throat region.