Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. E.Sanjeev KumarYour feedback matters!
My uncle has started taking alcohol from 2 weeks before that to 2-3 bottles at a time. He takes sleeping pills for sleeping. He has diabetes, blood pressure, thyroid (i do not know the correct spelling, half of the pancreas had been cut off. My main ques is what can we do so that he stops taking alcohol and sleeping pills. It would be very helpful if you answer my ques.
What are the causes of BP? How to know sign of BP? How to recover bp at normal stage with home remedies? I have just 30 years. But I do not have sign of pain in chest. Sweat sign. But I have sign of hypertension and eating too much food and also non veg. Is this problem dangerous? I have just married. I have 145/95 bp, some time 135/90. How to cure problem. Please.
Sometime I feel pain at under of my chest at that time when I takes breath its getting too much pain so, tell me about it is there any problem in present or in my future?
Hiii doctor I am 20 year old girl nd my problem is I think too much tht most of the tym I think without any reason and I put too much pressure on my head tht it starts paining and I feel my head too heavy nd thn I am nt able to work. Please help me out of this problem.
I have chest pain and burn I have done ECG echo tmt all are normal since September. How many days the tests are reasonable if there is any chance in future coming heart problem.
I have heart pain in which I get pain it start working faster I saw to doctor but he saw it is normal what is your opinion.
I am suffering from blood pressure for six months using medicine I am not interested for using medicine because my age just 27 how to control bp without medicine is it possible while using med any side effects or not.
I am two months pregnant and as latest LDL level is 147 total cholesterol level is 197. Am I at high risk for getting heart attacks ?and also suggest me some foods to decrease my LDL levels.
Sir, I am a diabetic since last 22 years with blood pressure. Taking huminsulin 50: 50 37 units in morning and 35 units in evening. Amryl 3, jalra 50 and telma 40 in morning and still have uncontrolled blood sugar. I am the patient of hyper acidity and daily takes pantocid dsr in morning still feel breathlessness frequently. I take home made food only with minimum spices and fat.
I have been feeling a poking like sensation on the right side of my lower rib for two weeks now. Does not pain but feels like someone is constantly poking me. Always there. Please help.
My father is in icu his lungs is working 25% and he got infection in both heart and lungs. He was not able to breathe properly he also sufferd frm diabetic and he suffered frm heart aatack 12 yr back. Now doctor is saying lungs heart is nt pumping properly pls tell me whether he recover or not ?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.