Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E. RamuluYour feedback matters!
Most time I use smartphone and also wear glasses 1-. Will my eye get more worse if I use smartphone.
hello am Allergic to cold and have nasal congestion and flow ,watery eyes with burning sensation immediately. Can not even tolerate the fan .No relief from antibiotics or nasal drops .Plzz give me some helpful advice.
Hi sir, am aravind, age 25. I have a big problem, my penis is too small, after erection, size will be (3.6inc) I can't Satisfied my girlfriend and am willing to increase my penis size, I know, there is a way to increase penis size (*can you tell me how to increase penis in medical way or in other way *) next year am planning to get marriage, pls help me, 8123671800 is my number.
I am 23 years old boy and I have problem of gas. Actually my diet is very irregular. Sometimes I take dinner or lunch sometimes not. I am feeling this problem from last 2 years. I am not taking any medicine. Please give me some advice.
I get swelling over my left eye every time. And I also get very high fever. What should I do. My head is also aching.
I am 17 years old but there's not a single hair on my face what should I do to grow full beard and moustache?
Got an information on depression. Also attended a quiz on it. So, is it possible to check depression of an individual just by observing any of the symptoms? If yes, how can an individual can get out of it? Are there any natural ways for an individual to get out of depression without the need of medication or consultation?
The Ayurvedic way to drink water:
1. First off, sit down to drink (just as you should sit down to eat).
2. Take sips, not full-glass chugs. Small sip, swallow, breathe. Repeat.
3. Sip water throughout the day. If you chug too much water at once your body doesn’t actually absorb all of it. Most of it will run right through you.
4. Drink at least room temperature water. Warm is even better. Cold and iced water literally douse the digestive fire.
5. Only sip a small amount of water with your meals. If you drink too much while you eat, your belly won’t have enough room for digestive action. Remember this rule: fill your stomach 50% with food, 25% with water, and leave 25% empty for the digestive juices and process.
6. For the same reason, don’t drink loads of water before or after your meals. Fill 50% with food, 25% with water, and leave 25% empty.
7. Drink when you’re thirsty. Thirst is a natural urge that should be heeded. It means your body needs water.
8. As far as how much, we’re all different sizes with varied diets and lifestyles. One set rule of eight glasses a day simply can not apply to everyone. Naturally, the miraculous human body has it’s own built-in measuring system: thirst. If you’re thirsty, drink water. When you listen to thirst cues and sip water throughout the day you’ll be drinking the right amount.
9. Your urine is a secondary confirmation to know if you’re amply hydrated. It should be fairly clear and straw colored. If it’s dark yellow you need to drink more.
10. Your lips are yet another indicator. If they’re dry you might be dehydrated.
The rules are so straightforward, perhaps even obvious or intuitive. But they might make a serious difference in the way you feel on a daily basis.
Whether it’s how to eat, how to drink, how to bathe, or the myriad of other natural behaviors that we’ve never given a second thought, the beautiful science of Ayurveda teaches us the ideal way to do each to feel our absolute best.