Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Durga Prasad
Submit a review for Dr. Durga PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 74 yrs old. No dibetic. All things are normal, but little prostrate enlargement. Frequent urinary problems in nights. Is there any cure for this to stop frequent urinary at night.
Hello mere left breast mein pain hone aur suzi hui hone k karan ultrasound krwaya tha usme likha hua h no focal lesion or mass. Fibroglandular tissue of breast is normal and show normal vascularity. Please mujhe bta skte h ki iska kya meanning h.
How to check that there is cancer in your stomach. CBC shows any indication of cancer. I have problem in stomach. How I can confirm that is there any cancerous cause in my stomach.
Am 28 years old. Having frequent urinating. When I go to doctor I found grade 1 prostatomegaly with high pvru. And frequency also low. Doctor say me prostate enlarge is very mild. Here to find out how the pvru is high. I take 3 month Alfoo10 & 15 days alfusin within 1 year. And the problem not solve & last 3 month I found my iron also infection. From 1 to 2 year my urin colour is also yellow. What should I do.
Hello doctor, I have a question doctor my baby is now 10 months old when I delivered doctor told me to have breast cancer vaccination after 6 months is that important for me.
Generally identified as a rare and uncommon phenomenon, vaginal cancer most often occurs in the cells present in the outer lining of the vagina, also called the birth canal. Although primary vaginal cancer is rare and unusual, there are various other types of vaginal cancer that originate elsewhere in the body, but have spread over to your vagina.
Depending upon the nature of origin, vaginal cancer can be divided into the following types:
- Vaginal adenocarcinoma, beginning in the glandular cells on the surface of your vagina
- Vaginal sarcoma, developing in the connective tissue cells and multiple cells lining the walls of your vagina
- Vaginal squamous cell carcinoma, originates in the squamous cells lining the surface of the bacteria
- Vaginal melanoma, developing in melanocytes, the pigment producing cells in your vagina
Symptoms: As vaginal cancer progresses from one stage to the next, you may experience any one of the following signs and symptoms:
- Diluted, watery vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Odd cases vaginal bleeding, for instance, after menopause or after intercourse
- Formation of lumps in your vagina
- Frequent and regular urination
- Pelvic pain
Causes: Normally, cancer develops when healthy cells undergo genetic mutations, subsequently leading to the uncontrollable growth of abnormal cells. Cancer cells are known to break off from pre-existing tumors and can easily spread everywhere, in what is referred to as metastasize.
Beyond the natural process of development, here are a few factors, which may further contribute to the growth of cancerous cells:
- Increasing age
- Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia
- Exposure o miscarriage prevention drugs
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.