Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Gopala KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male. I am 5'7 foot tall, butiam only 45 kg s weight and I am very thin personality. Sometimes if I stand a lot of time I cannot see anything till I reax sit for sometime. Do I have any problem please give suggestion or any consultation for me. I am very curious for waiting for the answer. Please reply me as soon as possible.
I am 20 years old male, I have some Hair Problem issues. My Hairs are getting shrink from both front side and Hairline reduces. What should I do?
I am a boy of 19 years old. I have no. Of pimples on my face which is making my face look ill and due to these pimples my face colorhas also being darken. I have tried every possible treatment bt always gets betrayed. please say me something that I can do to get my original face colour and kick these pimples out.
I always get my periods late All hormones test is normal Ultrasound is fine but problem still exists. It comes in 40 or 50 days some time I need to take medicine for it meprate or cornea ncr. Prescribed by my gynaecologist.
In Allopathy, Is premature ejaculation treatment a urologist specialisation or sexologist specialisation?
I have a great problem of hair fall. And I don't know what is the reason for. So now you can tell me what should I do to stop my hair fall problem.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
In addition, skin may lose tone, feel less firm, and certain areas of the body may develop cellulite conditions.
Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
Please help me I'm having hair loss I have now lost 40% of my hairs. And I'm just 17. Please advise.
Hello Dr. My blood pressure 143 and pulse rate is high also. My age is 27 year and my weight is 55 kg so please tel me what I should do.
Hi sir/mam I found breast lump in left breast 8 months back but there is no swelling discharge or any symptoms but pain at time of menses that's it I saw in some articles all breast lumps are not cause cancer pizz give me suggestion it cause any severe condition in future what precautions I should take.
I had been taking homeopathic medicine CRI REGEN (Adel 9 brand) which costs Rs. 200/- per bottle for restoring my hair which had got pulled out in an accident. I did feel the benefits, however I stopped taking it after 6 months as it's expensive. I would like to know for how long I should take CRI REGEN? I used to take 20 drops in water thrice a day. I know some people are taking it since years. Please do guide me. Also I feel exhausted very often.
Sir why I have bleeding today after having sex on april 4 and april 1 with condom at both times and I also take pill unwanted 72 on april 1 and after taken pill I have fever cold sneezing ulcers in mouth nausea and my last period was on 19 march then today I have bleeding not like periods but I bleed and I done urine test also today there is negative result please consult me what I can do is that symptom of bleeding is implantation bleeding please help me fast what I can do now.
I am going to marry in october but I an facing erectile dy function problem n premature ejaculation problem please suggest me a good medicine please.
My uncle has many red moles all over the body and other colour moles also. Want awareness about it and red color mark on chest.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term, which refers to the phenomena of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment named melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends on the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. The skin may get dark entirely or in patches due to pigmentation. In some cases, decolouration takes place or white patches are formed on the skin.
Causes and Types of Pigmentation
The type of skin pigmentation depends on the cause behind it. Here are some of the common causes and types:
- Melanin: The skin colour varies from one person to another due to the presence of a pigment called melanin. It is produced by melanocytes cells in our body. Melanin protects our skin from damage on exposure to sunlight. When we spend long hours under the sun, the melanin production is increased. This gives a tanned look.
- Freckles: These are caused by clusters of melanin. These gets accumulated or concentrated in clusters on being exposed to sunrays.
- Liver Spots/Age Spots: These are also known as solar lentigos. This can be due to ageing or excessive exposure to UV rays.
- Birthmarks: These are referred to the irregular blemish that appears on any part of the body soon after birth or at the time of birth. These are of two types: vascular and pigmented.
- Melasma/Chloasma Faciei: This is usually found in pregnant women. It occurs due to the over-activation of melanocytes as there is a hormonal imbalance.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation: This refers to inflammation as a result of inflammation caused by trauma.
Treatment: There are several ways to treat skin pigmentation. There are medicines and cosmetics available in the markets, which help in getting rid of the pigmentation. Skin pigmentation can also be tackled by certain home-based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. Apply a mixture of milk and honey on the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyperpigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables will lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun-screen: It is important to guard your skin against the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to the generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful to our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I want to gain more weight I want to gain more muscles and biceps and all so how should I maintain my diet and please help me.
Dyspareunia (Painful Coitus)
Recurrent or persistent genital pain associated with sexual intercourse in either male or a female.
In females, the pain may be superficial during penetration or deep during penile thrusting. The intensity of pain may range from mild discomfort to sharp pain. On examination, no genital abnormalities are seen. Repeated genital pain during coitus may result in the avoidance of sexual activity, disrupting existing sexual relationships.
Females : Dyspareunia can be of psychogenic or organic in origin.
Pain in vaginal outlet and clitoris : If the hymen is intact, this is a source of irritation. Episiotomy scar can cause pain. Smegma accumulated under the foreskin of clitoris
Irritates the area and causes intense burning.
Pain in the vagina : One of the common causes is the failure to lubricate. This happens when the women have no affection, respect or understanding for her husband. Because of various fears like fear of pregnancy or of coitus, her natural response will be inhibited. Many women does not lubricate because of aging. Thin walls of vagina crack and bleed easily during the intercourse, causing discomfort that lasts for hours to days. Homosexual women will not lubricate in heterosexual activity. Infections of the vaginal or urinary tract will give rise to burning, itching or pain in the vagina. When there is itching and burning but no infection, sensitivity to the rubber of condom is a possibility.
Pain deep in the pelvis : Laceration or tears in the ligaments which support the uterus, caused by gang rape or criminal abortion may result into pain deep in the pelvis. It is associated with a backache, throbbing in pelvis, tired feeling
And painful menstruation . Endometriosis, infection in the cervix, uterus, and tubes cause pain during thrusting . Infection can be due to gonorrhea or of E.coil.Hysterectomy, tumors, and ovarian cysts can cause pain deep in the pelvis.
: Some men do not retract the prepuce during masturbation. Their glans of penis remains hypersensitive to touch. They find pain during coitus. In men with poor hygiene, the smegma accumulates on the glans, causing pain during coitus. Phimosis can cause pain during coitus. Allergy to condom rubber, jellies, foams and douching materials can give hypersensitivity reaction to the males. Infection of vaginal canal causes burning and itching. Fibrosis of penile tissue following a trauma causes pain during masturbation and intercourse.
: Reassurance, countering myths and misconceptions and supportive psychotherapy will be helpful in dyspareunia of psychogenic origin. Insufficient foreplay may lead to failure of lubrication in females. Thick hymen will need excision. Accumulation of smegma needs cleaning daily. Senile vaginitis requires hormonal replacement. Homosexual women are not amenable to any treatment.