Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dr.Gopala Krishna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Gopala KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have blemishes on my face and they r not going since 3 years. I have pimple scars too. please help I want a flawless skin n no pimples.
My sister in law had regular check with gyne and in routine ultrasound found triplet. Two of them are not breathing and one is fine but the growth is less. She is three months pregnant and put-up 5 Kg gradually. Family is concerned about hear and if baby be healthy. Doctor review is if two baby don't breathe then third one grow and two would be pushed out else have some complexity. Please suggest how complex is this situation and how is the success rate of getting healthy baby, what all is suggested to take care of.
I'm suffering from teeth. When I bite ice-cream to much sensitive. What tooth paste use to solve the problem. & wt hv to do.
I am having sex timing problem my discharge time is very low want to get scatifited timing with my partner.
I am too thin and tall. I can not do heavy works. Please tell me how can I improve myself and how can I increase my weight.
My mother is suffering from diabetes for the past 5-6 years. But in the recent times from Jan 2017 onwards her weight is decreasing drastically. Previous week her haemoglobin was 7.6%.Please help us.
Hello sir, i'm 21 year old boy but looking like 30 years old man reason is my skin problem. My face is looking like very ugly with scratch marks and pimple marks. I used all most of cream and faceface but no result found. Please help me.
Hi sir am 20 years old. My problem is am getting blood on tooth when I get mouth wash and even in normal time E. G. When I eat something etc. Because of this am struggling with bad smell so kindly suggest the good route to resolve this issue. Seeking earlier replay from you.
Are you suffering from hair loss? Don't just blame your genes for that. A plethora of reasons ranging from hormonal imbalance to thyroid or nutritional deficiency can lead to hair loss. Hair fall and baldness can hamper your self-confidence and push you to a pessimistic and gloomy world of hopelessness. Your hair is the x-factor that influences your personality and sets you apart from others. But, what should you do to tackle hair loss and boost hair growth? Well, there are several ways to get rid of this problem. There are several home based remedies to stop hair fall and enhance growth of hair. Some of these remedies have been listed below:
- Fenugreek: You might be surprised to know that the seeds of fenugreek contain hormone antecedents. These help in repair of hair follicles. The seeds are also rich in nicotinic acid that promotes growth of hair. Fenugreek seeds should be soaked in water overnight and then make a paste by grinding them. This paste should be applied on the scalp and left for about 30 minutes. The paste should then be rinsed off with only water, avoid application of shampoo or any other cleaning agent.
- Aloe Vera: It is a very useful home remedy in tackling issues related to the hair. It helps in maintain and restoring the pH balance of the scalp. It has a slightly alkaline property. Gel formed out of aloe vera is also helpful in getting rid of dandruff. The gel should be applied to the scalp for 45 minutes and then washed with water. This treatment must be followed for at least twice or thrice a week for best results.
- Oil massage: Insufficient supply of nutrients to the hair can lead to loss of hair. Therefore, it is always a wise idea to massage the scalp with hot oil to provide enough nutrients to the scalp and improve the flow of blood in the head. It is usually recommended to massage the scalp and hair strands with oil rich in vitamin E, such as olive oil, coconut oil or almond oil for 45 minutes. Thereafter, you can wash away the excess oil by applying shampoo.
- Coconut milk: It is rich in fats and proteins. It helps in the growth of hair and prevents loss. For best results, grind the coconut pulp to get milk out of it and then apply it to the scalp and hairs. Leave the milk for over 30 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo for preventing thinning of hairs.
- Diet plan: You need to take care of your diet first in order to add volume to your hairs. Include vegetables rich in iodine like nori, dulse, kombu and wakame in your meals. Iodine helps in proper functioning of the thyroid gland and quite essential for healthy hair. Fatty acids are also essential for hair growth. It is advised to consume adequate amounts of nuts, fish and avocados for healthy hairs.
- Along with a healthy hair diet, it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair.
- Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
- Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
- Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
- Avoid Stress as it is the major cause of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am suffering from heavy hair fall from one and half year. Will you please prescribe some medicines or methods to control my hair fall and to strengthen my hair. Thank you.
Sir when I eat food and drink water and after having my meal I feel that my food is somewhere near my neck it didn't went to my stomach. What should I do sir?it is acidity. so Please suggest me something.
I have a dark circles near my eye so can I know the reasons so that it can be avoided and how to remove that quickly from my face.
Dr. actually meri ankhe bht under h jis wjh se dark circle b nazar ate hai ap pls home remedy btaye jisse m apni ankhe natural khoobsoorat bna sku or eye lashes b grow kr sku.
I am short sight problem in my eye. I am wearing spectacles at the age of 10. Currently my power was - 2.5 in each eye. Is it possible to reduce my short sight ranga in future.
Good night doctor, mujhe ,10 years se dandruff hai. Kafi shampoo kiye par dandruff aa jata hai mediket shampoo use kiya hai.
I a suffering from typhoid the last 3 weeks and I have stomach pain whenever. I serious can you suggest what should be done.
I am 23 years old girl and I have underarms darkening problem due to use of hair remover cream and I want fairer underarms. Please suggest some home remedy or something else.
My ring fingers both the hands getting locked in the morning hours. And slowly bending as they expose to heat or so. I discovered as trigger finger. I am diabetic too. Type 2. Past 4 years problem. I love guitar, keyboard and driving too. Partial pain or stiffness is always there. Please suggest me some home therapy or exercise. Thanks in advance.
Women over the age of 25 gradually begin to reduce the muscle mass and fat or adipose deposition happens at almost 5 times the pace. There is also the collagen reduction that happens alongside. All these put together give the flab, which is a point of embarrassment for women. Thighs, stomach, below the butt are common areas and could require changing your wardrobe. However, given that almost 93% of the women have cellulite, a lot of been done to identify ways this. From topical chemicals to medications to surgery, there are various options.
If that sounds comforting, don't. Cellulite is not something that can be cured and will stay forever. It requires a lot of dedication and lifestyle changes to sustain the lost fat (learn more about The Healthiest Ways to Achieve Fat Loss), which is the most important phase. Also, cellulite is transmitted genetically, and if you have a propensity for it, the chances of relapse are equally high.
Listed below are some ways to manage cellulite:
- Dietary (learn more about Dietary Fats) changes: Reduce salt, salty foods swell up the fat cells, making the cellulite more prominent. Adding a lot of fiber and whole grains cleanses the intestines of toxins and reduces the amount of fat.
- Exercise regularly: Any physical exercise, be it walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming, that you enjoy is completely welcome. All these help burn fat and reduce cellulite. There are also specific exercises aimed at working the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors and abductors - one-legged lunges, squat and side lifts, V-leg pulls, etc.
- Massage: There are special massage bars with multiple notches on it, which helps stimulate fat and improve fluid circulation. Cellulite also has lymphatic drainage and a high chance of infection. Massage also improves lymphatic drainage, thereby reducing the chances of infection.
- Exfoliating: Body scrubs, especially around the area of maximum collection, also help reduce fat deposits. Scrubs containing coffee are particularly helpful, as it improves lymphatic drainage and caffeine tightens skin. There are also do-it-yourself kits available that claim to reduce cellulite. A word of caution here, use under medical supervision.
- Body Serum and body contour creams: These contain a combination of caffeine and antioxidants along with some active ingredients that are proven to mobilize fat deposits. Again, better to get medical opinion before use.
- Cellulite blasting technology: There are ways to mobilize cellulite by applying shockwaves to the area of cellulite and dissolve the fat. It is proven to be safe and is FDA approved.
Studies are also underway to test a drug that will dissolve the collagen in the skin, thereby reducing cellulite. This is yet to be proven and once done may become hugely popular as cellulite is a universal problem with women.