Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr A.karthikYour feedback matters!
What should I do if I have too much pain in my leg and if take painkiller my stomach creates too much problem?
Hello Sir/Madam my name is singh 20 years age (M).I have lower back pain on left side and same full leg with knee.in my MRI report l4 l5 l5 s1 disc bulge on left side. I have taken many medicine but not any change. Please help me I am very sad.
I have skin allergy from my childhood. It's very severe. I had suffered 7 years ago and now it's coming back again. I have observed that wen ever I put on weight I gt allergy. I take allegra 180 n it gives relief but again the skin rash comes back. I had undergone all medical test. please suggest me.
My mother is 47 year old woman. From last few months she feeling weakness in her body. There is no specific but sometimes in back or hand or legs or head she usually feel tired after walking some distance or washing clothes. I guess its due to lowering of bone density. Also, she usually awakens in night.
I have problem in my lower back. What can I do to solve this problem. Plzz send me some suggestions to heal this problem.
I am getting swelling above my right knee. All the reports are normal. I have knee pain also. climbing the stairs aggravates my pain. have used pain killers, vit. D tablets on doctor's advise. On resting, swelling subsides. Pl advise.
While playing football and running for few kilometers Im having Shin pain which is unbearable. Please help with that.
I have loose my skin and fracture in leg because of accident it's not cure for 54 days. What should I do?
I'm suffering from back pain since last night I used iodex but it is not working I hav exams so please help me?
I am 32 years old male from kolkata, some times I fell little pain on back side of my left lower part of head. This pain is not regular instead I feel pain once in month or far than that for few seconds, what is this pain and what should I do.
She is healthy so her bmr is above normal bmr. Her height is 5.3 inches. She suffers from gastric problems and joint pains. She has been suffering since a long time now. And no medicine has proved to be a successful one. They all just give her momentarily relief. What should she do. Please help. Since she is working, so she is also not able to do any exercise routines. Are there any alternatives.
Just above the arch, on the inner side of the ankle and just before the ankle, in the inner mid region above the sole, I have occurrence of frequent mild pain, which is more like a mild throbbing tolerable muscular pain. What would be the treatment?
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.